PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

It does matter because there were labs that litterally would brew and say there stuff was sterile, but then they post pics and it was clear i can make more gear sterile in my dogs kennel then they did. It was dangerous
I’ve never even heard of the two labs you posted about. I’m just confused why everyone is busting this sources balls about lab pics when 98% of domestic labs don’t provide that. All the big labs do not provide lab pics. Stan hasn’t, colonial hasn’t, no one on SST actually, you named two sources that have out of hundreds on this forum. None of these sources that haven’t provided lab pics are “new sources” either…Some have been around for half a decade or longer. So I don’t know what has changed on meso since these sources that have been around for years have never posted lab pics besides stock pictures.

Goodlyfe for one provide pics of his flow hood and such. More importantly is this source was blowing smoke up everyone's asses from jump.

Venom proudly provided pics of what he thought was a sterile set up. It was a weed tent a wall fan and anal beads. He was quickly sent packing. Search venom if you think I'm bullshitting. It's not that difficult to strip identifying info from pics.
Weed tent and anal beads lmao that was funny lol

I’ve never even heard of the two labs you posted about. I’m just confused why everyone is busting this sources balls about lab pics when 98% of domestic labs don’t provide that. All the big labs do not provide lab pics. Stan hasn’t, colonial hasn’t, no one on SST actually, you named two sources that have out of hundreds on this forum. None of these sources that haven’t provided lab pics are “new sources” either…Some have been around for half a decade or longer. So I don’t know what has changed on meso since these sources that have been around for years have never posted lab pics besides stock pictures.
it doesnt matter who has posted what.
This is a harm reduction board. Goal is to prevent harm being done by asking for as much information possible to judge if it is a lab that provides good quality (and not just once but also can repeat is process with high accuracy) or not.
In the end, every member on its own decides if he wants to buy from source xy or not.
But in my opinion, it is always a red flag if a source promises something to be done at date xy while running a sale, then postponing the task several times and in the end, doesnt deliver at all due to reasons what make no sense if he runs the operation

SST isnt here, they dont matter what they do.

I reallt used to see lab set ups every fridaywith every sourse

I am actually going to really make sure these guys post up, it shows just how dirty there brew is, or even if they know how

You could make a purchase and check it. I mean...no minimum. My shit looks good, so far "feels" good...dont mean its not shit though so just sayin...

Id purchase again. Most likely will try GLs CSO...still got helluva knot from his MCT. But, my first time with MCT so who knew.

Just a little reading seems everyone....even the go to's ...all had/have issues. Just my take, which is worth about what it cost to read it lol

@giggythebones - have you experienced this yourself with my gear? I haven't had anyone with infections. A filter fiber is not the same as not having proper ratios or BB/BA Raws as well as a clean room to fill the vials. A filter fiber does not equal infection and neither does gear that has crashed out. But if you are experience fever, or bad swelling or issues with our Test C I need to know please.

I'm guessing there was never going to be pics of the bath tub provided. You're not the first source to show up here with fan boys and drag your feet on what's requested and not provide it. You've got people ordering just off of your intro. Nothing shady at all, you'll do great here.
We had a few orders from here yes. A similar amount to before we launched though to be fair. We arent here for a cash grab quick in and out. We are here for the long term and I know shit doesnt look the best right now, more than anyone I know that. But over time we will get things up to standard and beyond what the customer base expects here at Meso. Im sorry my intro was rough and lacking a lot of the vital pics and needed info. We will deliver, but theres a lot of shit I gotta sort out first and I apologize profusely to everyone that we have not presented our best selves here in the past 2 weeks.

If no one buys from me for quite some time I would not blame you, we have a lot to prove and havent done the best job so far. We will improve, and earn your trust over time, its just not going to be fast with such a shitty 1st impression.

But we have maintained a strong business for over 7 years, we have served many many customers time and time again with product satisfaction, integrity, good value and good customer service.

it doesnt matter who has posted what.
This is a harm reduction board. Goal is to prevent harm being done by asking for as much information possible to judge if it is a lab that provides good quality (and not just once but also can repeat is process with high accuracy) or not.
In the end, every member on its own decides if he wants to buy from source xy or not.
But in my opinion, it is always a red flag if a source promises something to be done at date xy while running a sale, then postponing the task several times and in the end, doesnt deliver at all due to reasons what make no sense if he runs the operation
It is a red flag and It does look like shit, so if were anyone on this board I would be very leery myself. I fuckin get it, but my team is struggling with this among other things that make no difference because I cannot produce the results that I did put my word on. I fuckin hate it but hopefully within a few weeks or a month I can get all this shit sorted and show you our lab isnt just a porcelain bathtub. Until then I fuckin get it, I would not have a lot of confidence at the moment either.

Floaters, no lab pics, some crashed gear, its a fuckin mess and I dont blame anyone that stears clear for now.

In time hopefully I can rebuild confidence in us but its a long road ahead.

$38 for shipping? Is that normal or some kind of express option?
This is for international shipping only.

Just buy real pharma. It's made by scientists who are paid to care where as UGLs are made by drug dealers who don't care about you
I know it doesnt carry any weight but believe it or not we really do give a shit about what we are doing and how we do it. We put the customer first in every aspect of the business as much as we can. If you have dealt with us through any issues, reships, you will know that our customer service is pretty spot on and we always rectify the wrongs or mistakes and we ALWAYS make sure you get your pack regardless of circumstance.

To the Meso community,
I am truly sorry for the fucked launch and false promises that I was not able to keep. We will get better. We will improve. For now just hold off on us, let us earn any trust or business we can. In time we will show you we are worth having around. But for now, let us make some adjustments and prove it first.

Well, crashed T cyp shouldnt worry you, this is quite common and does not affect quality at all.
Reheating and it will fully go back into solution. :)
good luck and success to you though!

going to try your anavar and superdrol will let you guys know how it goes maybe I’ll try your npp later on for my next bulk too, if not I’ll just be sticking with my go to source

Back