PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

Why not just stick with a low dose and increase calories? If you can make good progress in the first 8 weeks with a small amount why jump the gun and up the dose? Increase the dose when you stop making progress.

Mpmd ? The cookie cutter?
Good idea. I guess I'm just eager is all. But I'll definitely stick with as low dose I need to get the results I want. Also trying to get jack3d before a wedding I'm attending in July and if anything I need to cut calories lol...

Yeah I'm doing 10mg Var/120 Test/120 Primo this week, 20 Var/160 Test/160 Primo week 2, then probably 20-30 Var weeks 3-10/200 Test weeks 3-10/300 Primo weeks 3-5 and 400 Primo weeks 5-10.

Between this board and MPMD I'm glad I did enough reading before trying a blast.
Where are you getting this kind of cycle advice? If you're going to eventually run 300 or 400 test and primo just run it now. Zero point in working up to it, no one ever does that when cycling. I haven't heard much good about mpmd so if you're getting this advice there, look elsewhere.

Yeah I'm doing 10mg Var/120 Test/120 Primo this week, 20 Var/160 Test/160 Primo week 2, then probably 20-30 Var weeks 3-10/200 Test weeks 3-10/300 Primo weeks 3-5 and 400 Primo weeks 5-10.

Between this board and MPMD I'm glad I did enough reading before trying a blast.
Am not gonna lie to you I don’t think that cycle is gonna make a big difference, your essentially on trt+

@Tiredandhot @Juiceduptothemax @PrimoBowling

I'm open to suggestions then. Please feel free to PM me or give your advice here. I'm honestly just doing what I think is "safest". But this is literally my first cycle ever.
Keep test the same amount the entire cycle. Can’t speak on primo and var bc I don’t know enough about those compounds. You’ll be more likely for side effects if you alter your test dosage nonstop because of constant hormonal changes

@Tiredandhot @Juiceduptothemax @PrimoBowling

I'm open to suggestions then. Please feel free to PM me or give your advice here. I'm honestly just doing what I think is "safest". But this is literally my first cycle ever.
Oh, first cycle. The most common advice is test only, 500mg a week for 12-16 weeks or so with pharma AI on hand, along with pct if you aren't cruising after. Bloods 6 week in.

Primo is pretty safe, I still think test only for first cycle but since you've already been on it you could keep it in till week 6 bloodwork and make sure things still good. I'd increase your test right away to 500, could keep primo 300 to 400mg a week. But see what others recommend as well.

Oh, first cycle. The most common advice is test only, 500mg a week for 12-16 weeks or so with pharma AI on hand, along with pct if you aren't cruising after. Bloods 6 week in.

Primo is pretty safe, I still think test only for first cycle but since you've already been on it you could keep it in till week 6 bloodwork and make sure things still good. I'd increase your test right away to 500, could keep primo 300 to 400mg a week. But see what others recommend as well.
I should've clarified: I've been on TRT for 3yrs (400iu HCG 2x per week + 200 Test per week). I've also done that + 200mg of Deca and ran the Deca for about 8weeks. This obviously was all prescribed by my doc. This is my first "blast" or any time using UGL.

Reactions: T&H
As far as the guy who y’all think has an infection, the sterility could’ve been compromised. Did you swab the area with alcohol? Change the drawing needle? Wash your hands? I pinned pharmas Test E at .4 mL and my glute is a little sore but I was able to deadlift heavy today no prob. Will keep everyone updated in the future. Pharma guy has been very helpful so far. Obviously the no pics has rubbed me the wrong way. Will keep everyone updated with his test e and my cycle tho!
Yea I washed my hands, used alcohol swabs and changed drawing needle. Could it be that 1ml at a time is too much for my virgin muscle to handle?

Yea I washed my hands, used alcohol swabs and changed drawing needle. Could it be that 1ml at a time is too much for my virgin muscle to handle?
Unlikely 1 ml is to much. I think the Virgin muscle things a little over blown, it didnt cause me issues when I first started and it won't give you all the other symptoms that you listed.

Unlikely 1 ml is to much. I think the Virgin muscle things a little over blown, it didnt cause me issues when I first started and it won't give you all the other symptoms that you listed.
Thanks good to know, will let everyone know how gear from other source makes me react

1ml could be “too much” obviously it varies person to person but i heard anything at/over 1ml of test e gives pip but hey who kn ows, i would say to try lower dose to see how it reacts before jumping the gun imo if not then could be the oil used

1ml could be “too much” obviously it varies person to person but i heard anything at/over 1ml of test e gives pip but hey who kn ows, i would say to try lower dose to see how it reacts before jumping the gun imo if not then could be the oil used
Not sure who you heard anything at or over 1ml will cause pip but you should consider not listening to him because there's no truth to it.

Different muscles will hold different amounts comfortably and of course everyone's different.

Last edited:
Not sure who you heard anything at or over 1ml will cause pip but you should consider not listening to him because there's no truth to it.

Different muscles will hold different amounts comfortably and of course everyone's different.
For whatever reason, I do MUCH better keeping it at 1ml. I’ll do everyday injections before I do 3ml injections twice a week again. Just my experience. Yes I’ve injected pretty much everywhere but lats

For whatever reason, I do MUCH better keeping it at 1ml. I’ll do everyday injections before I do 3ml injections twice a week again. Just my experience. Yes I’ve injected pretty much everywhere but lats
That may be the case for you but it still doesn't make a statement that anything at or over 1 mil causes pip true. Especially giving that advice to a new guy who is clearly having a bad reaction to his gear. I have no more pip issues from trt dose to 3ml in one spot. If the gear gives me pip it's not been caused by volume. The 1 ml pip thing would be the exception certainly not the rule. I don't believe I've ever even heard it said for the time I've been here or by anyone Irl.

Edit. You should try lats they've become my favorite spot for my wife to pin me.

Last edited:
I
That may be the case for you but it still doesn't make a statement that anything at or over 1 mil causes pip true. Especially giving that advice to a new guy who is clearly having a bad reaction to his gear. I have no more pip issues from trt dose to 3ml in one spot. If the gear gives me pip it's not been caused by volume. The 1 ml pip thing would be the exception certainly not the rule. I don't believe I've ever even heard it said for the time I've been here or by anyone Irl.

Edit. You should try lats they've become my favorite spot for my wife to pin me.
step 1 get wife

MPMD gets smaller every video he makes, I don’t know why anyone takes that retards advice. He looks like a cancer patient and he doesn’t even look like he lifts at all. He shills those babby dosages because he owns a TRT clinic. Not to mention he’s ugly as sin

MPMD gets smaller every video he makes, I don’t know why anyone takes that retards advice. He looks like a cancer patient and he doesn’t even look like he lifts at all. He shills those babby dosages because he owns a TRT clinic. Not to mention he’s ugly as sin
Lol. I don't like mpmd or Leo the liar but small doses make sense if you're just some average dude who still can't hit 225 on the bench or are afraid to eat.

Keep test the same amount the entire cycle. Can’t speak on primo and var bc I don’t know enough about those compounds. You’ll be more likely for side effects if you alter your test dosage nonstop because of constant hormonal changes
Bottom line, if you're experiencing side effects from test... LOWER YOUR DOSE

Back