PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

I'm doing my first "blast" now with Primo E @ 400mg p/w along with 20mg Var p/d. All I notice is maybe I feel a little more aggressive, but not in a bad way. Fuck it, maybe you'll convince me to try it out my next blast. I'm also a grown ass man so I'd probably be fine in the anger department.
You can up that var. I’m not trying to come off as rude but 20mg ED is the dosage most women use. I’m on 50mg ED with test and tren right now. I don’t go above 75mg because of the pumps getting too intense I can’t do burn sets.

stop with the promo until you have fulfilled your promises youve posted on tuesday.
Else you make yourself a clown here..
ive thought you really wanted to make things right but this post is not the right way to go forward...

hey mate I don't know when I am going to be able to post the pics of the lab and stock. It should be soon but every time ive set a timeline something gets fucked up and it looks just as bad. I do want to make things right and I will post those photos but I cannot tell you exactly when its going to happen. And we had people ordering from here before we even ever launched at all to be fair. So again I must insist, if you are not comfortable or if what has transpired makes you feel you cannot trust us as a source I understand. I am not arguing against the fact that we need to get some shit posted and we have had a rocky start. That is the outright truth, but im not quitting because of that.

So I have people ordering regardless and I feel like I may as well give them $10 off their next order if they are going to order anyway.

Anyone that does not feel comfortable ordering should wait.

But this is a 1 day promo to cut a few people a little break on payday. So I am continuing forward as planned.

If you are an adult and act like an adult, You can handle tren. Different guys tolerate the dosages differently though. So many people listen to that dyel shill MPMD that demonizes tren because his TRT clinic doesn’t prescribe tren so he can’t profit off people using it. The real truth is that it’s incredibly effective and has been used for decades. If you aren’t the type to get drunk and act like a prick then blame alcohol instead of your own behavior, You will have no problem running tren. I don’t yell at people, I don’t throw things, I don’t argue with my girl. Does it make you a bit edgy? Yes. But mature adults can control their own behavior.
Agreed fully here and everyone is different its important to take that into account with all of this.

Also as a mature adult if you have severe PTSD or other mental health concerns you need to be fully self aware and willing to recognize when your mental state does not work well with a certain compound. Most AAS dont have a LARGE effect on mood id argue, however Tren, can be the one for some.

Still no lab pics as you promised way back. This isn't looking good for you. How your team thinks this will compromise your security to the point of being identified is beyond me.

Plus if you're really wanting to make it big here, this checking in every 3 days won't cut it. Go look at some of the top sources here...goodlyfe, cat Cafe, bg, rfs, qds. You'll notice an ACTIVE forum presence for each one. What happens if a member has questions or concerns and you're not here to answer or address it. If you want to continue your obvious business model of little forum activity, have at it.
Thats a very fair criticism regarding the activity on the forum up to this point.

I intend to check in 2 times per day on here but lately trying to get all of our fuck ups sorted things have been more hectic so ive been less attentive than what is required.

Now if anyone ever needs something addressed I am available via email and am usually fairly active. You will never go more than 24 hours without a response but that would be something that would rarely occur. I check emails all through out the day. Usually much sooner id say an average of 2-3 hours is what it takes but depending on time of day, location etc for me to respond.

You can up that var. I’m not trying to come off as rude but 20mg ED is the dosage most women use. I’m on 50mg ED with test and tren right now. I don’t go above 75mg because of the pumps getting too intense I can’t do burn sets.
You think around 40mg would be good? I feel good on it so far tbh. How about the Primo? Is 400 too low or? Most of the reading I've done the dosages for Primo are either really low (200-300mg p/w) or really outrageous (1000mg+ p/w), so I honestly have no clue what's an effective dose (also no idea how fast I should be noticing any significant results due to vague information online). I could also be retarded and just didn't do enough digging.

You think around 40mg would be good? I feel good on it so far tbh. How about the Primo? Is 400 too low or? Most of the reading I've done the dosages for Primo are either really low (200-300mg p/w) or really outrageous (1000mg+ p/w), so I honestly have no clue what's an effective dose (also no idea how fast I should be noticing any significant results due to vague information online). I could also be retarded and just didn't do enough digging.
I’m guessing you have 20mg tabs. Try 40 then try 60. 60 is not that high. I don’t use primo because the cost vs reward doesn’t satisfy me so I can’t comment on that. What’s your test dosage?

I’m guessing you have 20mg tabs. Try 40 then try 60. 60 is not that high. I don’t use primo because the cost vs reward doesn’t satisfy me so I can’t comment on that. What’s your test dosage?
10mg tabs. Will do. Gotcha, I just know its fairly "safer" than a lot of others, which is why I picked it considering my lack of experience with compounds aside from Test. At 200mg p/w right now, honestly anything above that gives me shitty acne, even get a little bit around 200, my usual cruise dosage is about 140. Unless you have some suggestions for that (aside from Accutane lol).

10mg tabs. Will do. Gotcha, I just know its fairly "safer" than a lot of others, which is why I picked it considering my lack of experience with compounds aside from Test. At 200mg p/w right now, honestly anything above that gives me shitty acne, even get a little bit around 200, my usual cruise dosage is about 140. Unless you have some suggestions for that (aside from Accutane lol).
Doxycycline works good for acne. It’s cheap and easy to get a prescription for. I can tell you, you aren’t going to be pleased with the cycle you are running. Test is very low, primo isn’t very effective at building muscle and var isn’t really that magical….it’s good for cutting or recomp. Primo is good for that too. But why not 600 test, 50 dbol? Run the test for 20 weeks and dbol for 8-10. Acne is part of the game man, Steriods cause acne. It’s just part of life unfortunately. I’m surprised your e2 isn’t in the single digits from running primo at 400 and test at 200. You need estrogen, it’s anabolic.

Doxycycline works good for acne. It’s cheap and easy to get a prescription for. I can tell you, you aren’t going to be pleased with the cycle you are running. Test is very low, primo isn’t very effective at building muscle and var isn’t really that magical….it’s good for cutting or recomp. Primo is good for that too. But why not 600 test, 50 dbol? Run the test for 20 weeks and dbol for 8-10. Acne is part of the game man, Steriods cause acne. It’s just part of life unfortunately. I’m surprised your e2 isn’t in the single digits from running primo at 400 and test at 200. You need estrogen, it’s anabolic.
Got it. I'm currently doing a pretty aggressive cut, which is why I picked those. Not trying to gain a bunch of mass or anything. I don't take an AI or anything, but last I checked my E2 was fine.

Got it. I'm currently doing a pretty aggressive cut, which is why I picked those. Not trying to gain a bunch of mass or anything. I don't take an AI or anything, but last I checked my E2 was fine.
Never a good idea for your first Blast to be on a cut, your results will be underwhelming

Hate to disappoint you and I hope you’re experience is different than mine but…. I’m running 850 test and 700 primo. I’m on week 12ish and I’m unimpressed. This is my first and last go with primo. It would be fine if it where cheap but I see same if not more visual change from deca or npp but also get much much stronger on deca and it’s waaaaay cheaper. FYI though, I do very well on deca. No sides and no bloat

Welp, seeing as this was my first experience with UGL this sucks, but I'm glad I was able to be everyone's guinea pig to hopefully prevent this from happening to anyone else.

Just got back from the ER with a pretty large infection (cellulitis) in my left quad near where I inject. Luckily I'm only 3 injections/~2 weeks into using my gear (just the Primo and Var, haven't touched the Test), so I'm able to stop before anything worse happens. I was prescribed IV antibiotics and given a script for oral antibiotics as well. Bad news is if the infection doesn't subside within 2-3 days I'll have to be admitted. Obviously to top it off I'm pretty miffed I wasted ~$300 on shit gear (but at least I learned my lesson...)

I have been on TRT for almost 4 years with no instance of this ever happening. I've done once weekly injections, twice weekly injections, thrice weekly injections, and even daily injections with no issues like this ever occurring. I have OCD (literally diagnosed) and know for a fact that this has nothing to do with me being unsanitary. This is 110% the gear as confirmed by the ER docs.

I should've done more research, so I take responsibility for that part. All I can say is AVOID THIS SOURCE LIKE THE PLAGUE. IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE GEAR FROM THEM, TOSS IT.

Welp, seeing as this was my first experience with UGL this sucks, but I'm glad I was able to be everyone's guinea pig to hopefully prevent this from happening to anyone else.

Just got back from the ER with a pretty large infection (cellulitis) in my left quad near where I inject. Luckily I'm only 3 injections/~2 weeks into using my gear (just the Primo and Var, haven't touched the Test), so I'm able to stop before anything worse happens. I was prescribed IV antibiotics and given a script for oral antibiotics as well. Bad news is if the infection doesn't subside within 2-3 days I'll have to be admitted. Obviously to top it off I'm pretty miffed I wasted ~$300 on shit gear (but at least I learned my lesson...)

I have been on TRT for almost 4 years with no instance of this ever happening. I've done once weekly injections, twice weekly injections, thrice weekly injections, and even daily injections with no issues like this ever occurring. I have OCD (literally diagnosed) and know for a fact that this has nothing to do with me being unsanitary. This is 110% the gear as confirmed by the ER docs.

I should've done more research, so I take responsibility for that part. All I can say is AVOID THIS SOURCE LIKE THE PLAGUE. IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE GEAR FROM THEM, TOSS IT.
That sucks but thanks for owning it and putting them on blast so hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone else. I guess we know why they didn't post pics of their bathtub

You should post this on SST and PM as well, to warn other potential buyers. Hate to hear this brother.

Damn I tried there orals and they were legit, glad I didn’t try any of there injectables, I knew that labeling/packaging on there vials were too clean.

That sucks but thanks for owning it and putting them on blast so hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone else. I guess we know why they didn't post pics of their bathtub
That’s scary stuff. But yes, the fact this source squirms around not sending pics of their operation is worrisome and a huge red flag. I was hoping this source would be decent but he belongs on PM like the rest of the reps who just wanna take to their feelz customers.

Back