PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

That may be the case for you but it still doesn't make a statement that anything at or over 1 mil causes pip true. Especially giving that advice to a new guy who is clearly having a bad reaction to his gear. I have no more pip issues from trt dose to 3ml in one spot. If the gear gives me pip it's not been caused by volume. The 1 ml pip thing would be the exception certainly not the rule. I don't believe I've ever even heard it said for the time I've been here or by anyone Irl.

Edit. You should try lats they've become my favorite spot for my wife to pin me.
I agree. Everyone is different. I just seem to have a reaction with heavy volume shots. That said, I’m somewhat pip prone rather it’s script test, mct or gso. Sometimes I feel I just wasn’t meant for this steroid life hahah.

I been using his test C for so long and never got any pip or any of that guys symptoms..

We can’t say it’s a bad batch either. They make a big batch; if one vial is contaminated, everything else is, so a lot of users will be here saying the same thing.

And all I see is one guy. is he reusing the same needle ? I know some of you fuckers are cheap

I been using his test C for so long and never got any pip or any of that guys symptoms..

We can’t say it’s a bad batch either. They make a big batch; if one vial is contaminated, everything else is, so a lot of users will be here saying the same thing.

And all I see is one guy. is he reusing the same needle ? I know some of you fuckers are cheap
He's supposed to switch to a different source and update the thread. That'll give us a better idea of what's going on.

Hey fellas long weekend, wedding with a family friend, of course I get to help move everything the entire weekend....

So I have been in direct contact with @giggythebones and I do feel bad about any situation where our product is involved in someone having a serious reaction, we chatted about it a bit and so far this is the only report of any Test C that we are seeing a reaction like this so I can't tell for certain the cause., But we offered to replace vials and to work with him, he was awesome and I appreciate the feedback.

It sounds like things have gone ok the last few days, glad to see it. I am working on these things currently:

- Getting the lab pics that everyone wants and expects. And getting the stock pics. I know this has rubbed everyone the wrong way and I do not intend on letting it just get brushed under the rug. It may be too late to do any real good but we will provide these as promised no real timeline but its still the to of my priority list.

- Re-vamping inventory management building a new foundation to encompass the entire company rather than having 2 sides functioning independently.

- Working on enhancing the website load speed along with upgrading a few features.

- As far as filters go we did for a period of time use a different brand filter than usual as the whatman brand can be difficult to find at times, but we have also rectified that supply issue for the moment. There really should not be any more filter fibers, we are also black light checking all finished vials as part of the QA process.

Thank you all for everything and please for the quickest response to any questions or help with an order will be to email me at PharmaGH1@protonmail.com

Thank you,
Pharma

Hey fellas long weekend, wedding with a family friend, of course I get to help move everything the entire weekend....

So I have been in direct contact with @giggythebones and I do feel bad about any situation where our product is involved in someone having a serious reaction, we chatted about it a bit and so far this is the only report of any Test C that we are seeing a reaction like this so I can't tell for certain the cause., But we offered to replace vials and to work with him, he was awesome and I appreciate the feedback.

It sounds like things have gone ok the last few days, glad to see it. I am working on these things currently:

- Getting the lab pics that everyone wants and expects. And getting the stock pics. I know this has rubbed everyone the wrong way and I do not intend on letting it just get brushed under the rug. It may be too late to do any real good but we will provide these as promised no real timeline but its still the to of my priority list.

- Re-vamping inventory management building a new foundation to encompass the entire company rather than having 2 sides functioning independently.

- Working on enhancing the website load speed along with upgrading a few features.

- As far as filters go we did for a period of time use a different brand filter than usual as the whatman brand can be difficult to find at times, but we have also rectified that supply issue for the moment. There really should not be any more filter fibers, we are also black light checking all finished vials as part of the QA process.

Thank you all for everything and please for the quickest response to any questions or help with an order will be to email me at PharmaGH1@protonmail.com

Thank you,
Pharma
Good to hear brotha. I’ve been on your tren ace a week now, Making PRs almost every other day (for reps). Running it at 560wk bulking

Small update: Upped my dosages like everyone suggested. Currently doing 120 Test, 360 Primo, and 20mg Var. Pinned last night and 0 PIP. Backloaded my slin pins, ran them under some hot water, smooth injections.

Were you there during the filtration process??

Thank you,
Pharma
And just like that everyone is going to blindly send you money

Things are moving along!

Tomorrow I am going to do a small promo free shipping friday, just use the code below to receive free shipping on any domestic order.

Coupon code goes live 5/27 - FREESHIP

I started running some of our DHB as of Tuesday. Pinned 1 ml left quad on Tuesday and there is slight pip but very minimal, I expected quite a bit of pip myself but am pleasantly surprised.

I really wanted to run Ment, and I did for about 2 weeks before my nipples went crazy, if your estro sensitive then Ment is not a good pick, even with adex, nolva whatever couldnt get a handle on it and thats with ED shots. Estro spiked rapidly within the first week on Ment, and by the end of the second week I just decided to bail. A lot of people love it, 1 of the guys on the team uses it instead of Tren now because the sides with Tren are just too fuckin harsh for some people.

Looking forward to seeing what this DHB does, shouldnt cause any estro conversion as it it doesnt aromatize.

Currently on:
Test C - 150 / wk
Mast E - 300 / wk
DHB - 175 / wk

Not trying to grow at the moment, just maintain and get a little leaner with summer in full swing now.

Good to hear brotha. I’ve been on your tren ace a week now, Making PRs almost every other day (for reps). Running it at 560wk bulking

@5scoops - Damn 560 tren ace a week! How do you not kill everyone lol! Id be a road rage fucking maniac man. The gains though and body recomp have to be NASTY! Hell ya! You have a show coming up soon?

Things are moving along!

Tomorrow I am going to do a small promo free shipping friday, just use the code below to receive free shipping on any domestic order.

I started running some of our DHB as of Tuesday. Pinned 1 ml left quad on Tuesday and there is slight pip but very minimal, I expected quite a bit of pip myself but am pleasantly surprised.

I really wanted to run Ment, and I did for about 2 weeks before my nipples went crazy, if your estro sensitive then Ment is not a good pick, even with adex, nolva whatever couldnt get a handle on it and thats with ED shots. Estro spiked rapidly within the first week on Ment, and by the end of the second week I just decided to bail. A lot of people love it, 1 of the guys on the team uses it instead of Tren now because the sides with Tren are just too fuckin harsh for some people.

Looking forward to seeing what this DHB does, shouldnt cause any estro conversion as it it doesnt aromatize.

Currently on:
Test C - 150 / wk
Mast E - 300 / wk
DHB - 175 / wk

Not trying to grow at the moment, just maintain and get a little leaner with summer in full swing now.

@5scoops - Damn 560 tren ace a week! How do you not kill everyone lol! Id be a road rage fucking maniac man. The gains though and body recomp have to be NASTY! Hell ya! You have a show coming up soon?
Lol I’m a pretty chill guy 99% of the time. On occasion I get into a crappy mood and I’m rude but I don’t raise my voice or anything like that. I can relate to the road rage though hahaha. No I don’t do shows, I just pin to treat my ever worsening body dysmorphia. I’ve run 560 a few times, Tried 700 last year and that’s where I start to lose my sanity lol. Can’t sleep, appetite is non existent, just sweating like a pig 24/7, The lack of sleep on that dosage definitely changes my mood quickly. 560 is very tolerable to me, With excellent gains. The shortness of breath is kind of annoying though

Lol I’m a pretty chill guy 99% of the time. On occasion I get into a crappy mood and I’m rude but I don’t raise my voice or anything like that. I can relate to the road rage though hahaha. No I don’t do shows, I just pin to treat my ever worsening body dysmorphia. I’ve run 560 a few times, Tried 700 last year and that’s where I start to lose my sanity lol. Can’t sleep, appetite is non existent, just sweating like a pig 24/7, The lack of sleep on that dosage definitely changes my mood quickly. 560 is very tolerable to me, With excellent gains. The shortness of breath is kind of annoying though
I'll probably never have the balls to run Tren lol...

I'll probably never have the balls to run Tren lol...
If you are an adult and act like an adult, You can handle tren. Different guys tolerate the dosages differently though. So many people listen to that dyel shill MPMD that demonizes tren because his TRT clinic doesn’t prescribe tren so he can’t profit off people using it. The real truth is that it’s incredibly effective and has been used for decades. If you aren’t the type to get drunk and act like a prick then blame alcohol instead of your own behavior, You will have no problem running tren. I don’t yell at people, I don’t throw things, I don’t argue with my girl. Does it make you a bit edgy? Yes. But mature adults can control their own behavior.

If you are an adult and act like an adult, You can handle tren. Different guys tolerate the dosages differently though. So many people listen to that dyel shill MPMD that demonizes tren because his TRT clinic doesn’t prescribe tren so he can’t profit off people using it. The real truth is that it’s incredibly effective and has been used for decades. If you aren’t the type to get drunk and act like a prick then blame alcohol instead of your own behavior, You will have no problem running tren. I don’t yell at people, I don’t throw things, I don’t argue with my girl. Does it make you a bit edgy? Yes. But mature adults can control their own behavior.
I'm doing my first "blast" now with Primo E @ 400mg p/w along with 20mg Var p/d. All I notice is maybe I feel a little more aggressive, but not in a bad way. Fuck it, maybe you'll convince me to try it out my next blast. I'm also a grown ass man so I'd probably be fine in the anger department.

Things are moving along!

Currently on:
Test C - 150 / wk
Mast E - 300 / wk
DHB - 175 / wk

Still no lab pics as you promised way back. This isn't looking good for you. How your team thinks this will compromise your security to the point of being identified is beyond me.

Plus if you're really wanting to make it big here, this checking in every 3 days won't cut it. Go look at some of the top sources here...goodlyfe, cat Cafe, bg, rfs, qds. You'll notice an ACTIVE forum presence for each one. What happens if a member has questions or concerns and you're not here to answer or address it. If you want to continue your obvious business model of little forum activity, have at it.

Man has meso changed. This chump change source shouldn't have received a single order from this community. The meso from a few years ago would have shut this shit show down 11 pages ago. Everything posted by @Pharma screams amateur hour and LIAR

even years ago there would have been people ordering.
Sadly, the world is full of idiots.
But one thing is certain.. he would have got more "feedback" on this shitshow (and no positive feedback).

Back