PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

@giggythebones - have you experienced this yourself with my gear? I haven't had anyone with infections. A filter fiber is not the same as not having proper ratios or BB/BA Raws as well as a clean room to fill the vials. A filter fiber does not equal infection and neither does gear that has crashed out. But if you are experience fever, or bad swelling or issues with our Test C I need to know please.

We had a few orders from here yes. A similar amount to before we launched though to be fair. We arent here for a cash grab quick in and out. We are here for the long term and I know shit doesnt look the best right now, more than anyone I know that. But over time we will get things up to standard and beyond what the customer base expects here at Meso. Im sorry my intro was rough and lacking a lot of the vital pics and needed info. We will deliver, but theres a lot of shit I gotta sort out first and I apologize profusely to everyone that we have not presented our best selves here in the past 2 weeks.

If no one buys from me for quite some time I would not blame you, we have a lot to prove and havent done the best job so far. We will improve, and earn your trust over time, its just not going to be fast with such a shitty 1st impression.

But we have maintained a strong business for over 7 years, we have served many many customers time and time again with product satisfaction, integrity, good value and good customer service.

It is a red flag and It does look like shit, so if were anyone on this board I would be very leery myself. I fuckin get it, but my team is struggling with this among other things that make no difference because I cannot produce the results that I did put my word on. I fuckin hate it but hopefully within a few weeks or a month I can get all this shit sorted and show you our lab isnt just a porcelain bathtub. Until then I fuckin get it, I would not have a lot of confidence at the moment either.

Floaters, no lab pics, some crashed gear, its a fuckin mess and I dont blame anyone that stears clear for now.

In time hopefully I can rebuild confidence in us but its a long road ahead.

This is for international shipping only.

I know it doesnt carry any weight but believe it or not we really do give a shit about what we are doing and how we do it. We put the customer first in every aspect of the business as much as we can. If you have dealt with us through any issues, reships, you will know that our customer service is pretty spot on and we always rectify the wrongs or mistakes and we ALWAYS make sure you get your pack regardless of circumstance.

To the Meso community,
I am truly sorry for the fucked launch and false promises that I was not able to keep. We will get better. We will improve. For now just hold off on us, let us earn any trust or business we can. In time we will show you we are worth having around. But for now, let us make some adjustments and prove it first.
Yea I am experiencing this with your test. I injected 1cc last Thursday and got a fever, headache and bad swelling at the injection site for 3ish days. I thought it was virgin pip/test flu. Then I injected 1cc again last monday and it was even worse, fever, night sweats, headache, crazy swelling and extreme pip, the headache/swelling is still here (its friday, 5 days later). I am trying another source's test c to see if I get the same reaction. It could just be my body is allergic to BA or BB or GSO or something. I also found a small fiber in one of my test c vials when I shined a flashlight under it. This is what scared me and made me try someone else. I am not trying to publicly bash you, just want to tell you what I experienced so you can talk to your guys about this.

Yea I am experiencing this with your test. I injected 1cc last Thursday and got a fever, headache and bad swelling at the injection site for 3ish days. I thought it was virgin pip/test flu. Then I injected 1cc again last monday and it was even worse, fever, night sweats, headache, crazy swelling and extreme pip, the headache/swelling is still here (its friday, 5 days later). I am trying another source's test c to see if I get the same reaction. It could just be my body is allergic to BA or BB or GSO or something. I also found a small fiber in one of my test c vials when I shined a flashlight under it. This is what scared me and made me try someone else. I am not trying to publicly bash you, just want to tell you what I experienced so you can talk to your guys about this.
Test flu should never happen. It's a reaction to something else. Not the test.

Dude this is an infection, please go to doctor

If you want put an empty needle in the same spot with swelling, and pull the plunger, see if any puss comes in the syringe, exactly where you pinned

If you want put an empty needle in the same spot with swelling, and pull the plunger, see if any puss comes in the syringe, exactly where you pinned
Nah I’m almost over the worst of it, lot of Advil/fish oil, took off work/lifting for the past few days. My body will fight it off. It fought off the reaction from first injection, it will fight off this reaction too. I am more pissed that I have to miss a dose of test so early in my cycle (waiting for other test) but I guess that’s better than missing a dose in middle of cycle when levels are way higher

Nah I’m almost over the worst of it, lot of Advil/fish oil, took off work/lifting for the past few days. My body will fight it off. It fought off the reaction from first injection, it will fight off this reaction too. I am more pissed that I have to miss a dose of test so early in my cycle (waiting for other test) but I guess that’s better than missing a dose in middle of cycle when levels are way higher
Just get a script for Test from a doc dude. It's not that much more expensive and you're clearly having some adverse reaction.

Why can't you? If you don't mind me asking.
I want to run much more then a trt dose of test a week and don’t have a doctor in my pocket that would let me run that much, also you need to have naturally low test levels to get a trt prescription, even then they might not give me a prescription, I’m only 28.

I want to run much more then a trt dose of test a week and don’t have a doctor in my pocket that would let me run that much, also you need to have naturally low test levels to get a trt prescription, even then they might not give me a prescription, I’m only 28.
PM me

How much do you weigh?

10 is fine. Start off small and work your way up. Do that with anything you run
Yeah I'm doing 10mg Var/120 Test/120 Primo this week, 20 Var/160 Test/160 Primo week 2, then probably 20-30 Var weeks 3-10/200 Test weeks 3-10/300 Primo weeks 3-5 and 400 Primo weeks 5-10.

Between this board and MPMD I'm glad I did enough reading before trying a blast.

Yeah I'm doing 10mg Var/120 Test/120 Primo this week, 20 Var/160 Test/160 Primo week 2, then probably 20-30 Var weeks 3-10/200 Test weeks 3-10/300 Primo weeks 3-5 and 400 Primo weeks 5-10.

Between this board and MPMD I'm glad I did enough reading before trying a blast.
Why not just stick with a low dose and increase calories? If you can make good progress in the first 8 weeks with a small amount why jump the gun and up the dose? Increase the dose when you stop making progress.

Mpmd ? The cookie cutter?

As far as the guy who y’all think has an infection, the sterility could’ve been compromised. Did you swab the area with alcohol? Change the drawing needle? Wash your hands? I pinned pharmas Test E at .4 mL and my glute is a little sore but I was able to deadlift heavy today no prob. Will keep everyone updated in the future. Pharma guy has been very helpful so far. Obviously the no pics has rubbed me the wrong way. Will keep everyone updated with his test e and my cycle tho!

Back