MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Mr.PQR

Subscriber
MESO-Rx Sponsor
Hi
Im make the introduction for myself on the board. Im Mr P and own the Pharmaqo Labs. We having the licnesed production facilities in asia in GMP factory. Many think im make the bullshit but if make relationship with me you can visiting my factory not any problems.
I was think what is best way to make the introduction so im send 18 samples of the productas to Janoshik this week and he make for the test result.
Im let you seeing here and judging is my quality good?Pharmaqo - Primobolan Depot.png Pharmaqo - Supersus 400.png Pharmaqo - Primobolan Depot.png Pharmaqo - Supersus 400.png Pharmaqo - Primobolan Depot.png Pharmaqo - Supersus 400.png Pharmaqo - Sustanon 250.png Pharmaqo - Primobolan Depot.png

Attachments

• Pharmaqo - NandroPhenyl.png
    Pharmaqo - NandroPhenyl.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 267
  • Pharmaqo - Trenbolone-A 100.png
    Pharmaqo - Trenbolone-A 100.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 265
  • Pharmaqo - Tri Test 400.png
    Pharmaqo - Tri Test 400.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 257
  • Pharmaqo - Trenbolone Hexy 100.png
    Pharmaqo - Trenbolone Hexy 100.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 244
  • Pharmaqo - TestoProp 100.png
    Pharmaqo - TestoProp 100.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 251
  • Pharmaqo - Superbolan 400.png
    Pharmaqo - Superbolan 400.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Pharmaqo - Masteron-P 100.png
    Pharmaqo - Masteron-P 100.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Pharmaqo - Nandrodec.png
    Pharmaqo - Nandrodec.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Pharmaqo - Androbolan 400.png
    Pharmaqo - Androbolan 400.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 238
  • Pharmaqo - Trenbolone-E 200.png
    Pharmaqo - Trenbolone-E 200.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Pharmaqo - Testoviron-E.png
    Pharmaqo - Testoviron-E.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 293
  • Pharmaqo - Testex-C.png
    Pharmaqo - Testex-C.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 280
  • Pharmaqo - Tri Tren 200.png
    Pharmaqo - Tri Tren 200.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 264
  • Pharmaqo - Boldenone 300.png
    Pharmaqo - Boldenone 300.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 274
First muthafuckas!!!

It’s not Friday. Come back next week and try again.

And @lifter6973 stop fucking around we know this is you based on the shitty foreign to English writing. Nobody else can do it this fucking bad. Totally not readables.

Jano make for test results.

Hey @Mr.PQR you make for love with fist in own asshole. Now make for go. You like bad chinese food. Shit for everywhere.

Last edited:
Sorry please not make the assumption a few guys this board can vouch for me. Im also on the other forums like pro-m.
My english not so great but i try for you to make it good. Please i make apology if my english is bad.

I don’t think business will be very good since Mr. Chinaman Dipshit didn’t post his email or website. That’s as retarded as you can get.

It's not Friday... Spanky.

Lab pics
Stock pics
3rd party testinf incentive
Gice us your oral dosing formula

Amongst many others.

Dont think you can just waltz in here, post a website and fuck off.

Not going to work... Spanky

Hi
Im make the introduction for myself on the board. Im Mr P and own the Pharmaqo Labs. We having the licnesed production facilities in asia in GMP factory. Many think im make the bullshit but if make relationship with me you can visiting my factory not any problems.
I was think what is best way to make the introduction so im send 18 samples of the productas to Janoshik this week and he make for the test result.
Im let you seeing here and judging is my quality good?View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136506 View attachment 136504
Perfect labs like always bro...i am also member on proM, quality that he delivers is one of the best on the market if not the best,with lowest price possible.

Not impressed with Mr. Peepeehead...o_O

Test are always good to see but dude provided ZERO information on his brand. Seeing that you came here to Meso @Mr.PQR you should have made a more informative introduction. I didn’t go looking for you so I’m not going to search up your brand on another board or anywhere else just to get a feel for you.

Another failed intro, seems to be the new normal with these sources nowadays :rolleyes:

Pharmqo Laba is the heir of SiS wich is heir of Infiniti Labs. (SiS will still operate for some time). Their oral of Pharmaqo are of the same quality (excellent). With juices SiS already cleaned the stain of some failed test (2018) of BLENDS. The rest of juices were top quality. Test P, Primo, NPP, Masteron P. I still have some SiS visls. Now i have a stockpile of Pharmaqo products. Tried for the moment Tren A and NPP, so far so good.

IMO will be a tier 1 UGL lab for some time.

Perfect labs like always bro...i am also member on proM, quality that he delivers is one of the best on the market if not the best,with lowest price possible.

Pharmqo Laba is the heir of SiS wich is heir of Infiniti Labs. (SiS will still operate for some time). Their oral of Pharmaqo are of the same quality (excellent). With juices SiS already cleaned the stain of some failed test (2018) of BLENDS. The rest of juices were top quality. Test P, Primo, NPP, Masteron P. I still have some SiS visls. Now i have a stockpile of Pharmaqo products. Tried for the moment Tren A and NPP, so far so good.

If they're so awesome.
Maybe they can follow the Meso rules?
If their gear is so "Fyre" perhaps they can....

1.Post lab pics
2. Stock pics
3. Raw Pics
4. Offer a testing incentive for members to confirm his results (Any lab can make an excellent brew to send to Jano and fuck up the actual batches)
5. Explain his contamination precautions.
6. Explain his mixing and dosing for orals for @Mighty-mouse to confirm if he knows what hes doing.

Maybe he could even NOT be lazy and actually read a few Meso threads to see how we roll here.

Posting a few lab results an email address is NOT the right way.
And just because you guys have used his gear, doesnt mean hes "GTG"
It means he hasnt fucked up.. YET.

Harm.....Reduction
Wether it be physical and health harm reduction or financial harm reduction for Meso members.

This isnt Pro muscle or ASF

P.S
Read the Sym thread.

Everyone was "Fyre GTG"

Until it wasnt.

Dont be responsible for someone getting hurt.
especially you @MuscleFreak
Guys here look up to you

Maintain the standards of Meso

False rumor bro...read this Latest News | SisLabs

Pharmaqo is China and SIS UK....i also have great experience with pharmaqo like u do,far better then SIS

We have are nothing to do with SIS. We are based in Asia.
Also its not safe to make the lab photos but I having a video made soon and will make upload.
Also stock pics im sorry I will not do. Im always send products to customers and nobody making a bad review for me.
Thanks for the many who support.

We have are nothing to do with SIS. We are based in Asia.
Also its not safe to make the lab photos but I having a video made soon and will make upload.
Also stock pics im sorry I will not do. Im always send products to customers and nobody making a bad review for me.
Thanks for the many who support.

So refusing stock photos?
How do we know you even have gear?
No lab photos or explanations?

What about the other portions of my post that you're ignoring?
Just ignoring everything that has anything to do with Harm reduction?
Not safe to take q picture of a machine with the Tag edited or discluded?
Why?

You're not the only one with equipment and it cant be traced back to you if you scrub the photos and make sure not to take pictures of code numbers.

Weekends arent very busy on Meso.
I would advise you get your shit together before the boys get active on Monday or this will become hilarious

Is there resellers carrying your brand? I could be wrong but I feel like I’ve seen this lab being sold by a reseller on here? I’d have to check to be sure, but I thought I recognized the name.