MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Actually best prices,he still runs promo 50% off
For.me it was the main selling point of steroidify along touchdowns where it was a piece of cakeachieve 30BC for every pic. Now most WH are closed for Europeans so the last 20 PoWS hans been useless for us.

For.me it was the main selling point of steroidify along touchdowns where it was a piece of cakeachieve 30BC for every pic. Now most WH are closed for Europeans so the last 20 PoWS hans been useless for us.
Yeah agree...now best option is order Directly from pharmaqo cause u have best prices + 2 free test for bigger order

Yeah agree...now best option is order Directly from pharmaqo cause u have best prices + 2 free test for bigger order

Are you his rep or something? You’re here announcing specials right and left. I looked at the thread over on ProMuscle and you’re there also, practically dry-fucking the guy with gushy reviews.

How many freebies are you accepting?

If you want to help out, be a good little fanboi and pull all his testing together from ProMuscle and present it here in an organized way. The testing looks good but how bought typing up a summary and then uploading the test reports. That’s the only shit that’s important here.

Too post factory here is like a wish to busted... to dangerous and stupid bro

How so?
Explain that to me.

So posti g pictures that have had their Meta Data scrubbed is dangerous?
Its untraceable if you know what you're doing.

If he doesnt include the Data/spec plate on equipment... it's just generic equipment.

That's like you saying I cam be traced by posting a picture of my stock 2015 GMC Sierra.
No you cant.

If I dint post License plate or VIN, you dont k ow who I am.

That's just fuxking straight up bullshit.

Why're you protecting and sucking this guy.

This is Meso, he can post up the requirements or fuck off.

Are you his rep or something? You’re here announcing specials right and left. I looked at the thread over on ProMuscle and you’re there also, practically dry-fucking the guy with gushy reviews.

How many freebies are you accepting?

If you want to help out, be a good little fanboi and pull all his testing together from ProMuscle and present it here in an organized way. The testing looks good but how bought typing up a summary and then uploading the test reports. That’s the only shit that’s important here.

To many times I have seen guys acting like this over a source. 3 pages of MuscleFreak dick riding this source balls deep.

To many times I have seen guys acting like this over a source. 3 pages of MuscleFreak dick riding this source balls deep.
Wooow nice one lol you be small forum troll and have fun kid....if don't wanna buy from source go away ,trolling online like a kid lol i just ignore forum trolls most look like they never used a gear

Lol your to funny! Everyone can see your your your Mr P fan boy. Continue your dick riding here and loose all self respect as a man. Also, learn how to write a complete sentence or stick to one complete sentence if you can't write multiple ones. All that free gear Mr P is giving you for pumping up his thread is making you stupid.

@MadBret dude u are fckin idiot if i use lab and it's good I will support it...and if u idiots don't want sources then where would u get gear? Buy from some dealer in the gym... fighting with people online is pathetic...are u even bodybuilder like me or just using drugs for fun?