MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

@MadBret dude u are fckin idiot if i use lab and it's good I will support it...and if u idiots don't want sources then where would u get gear? Buy from some dealer in the gym... fighting with people online is pathetic...are u even bodybuilder like me or just using drugs for fun?
We want sources that are willing to adhere to our code of conduct. I'm not a bodybuilder and haven't ran a cycle in a quite a few years. I'm on trt.

I'm on Meso to help my fellow brothers and hold sources feet to flames if need be. When guys like you immediately come into a new source introduction and start giving the guy a blowjob in front of us, it makes us scratch our heads and wonder why someone would feel the need to do this?

Then you take it a step further and recommend the source ignore our requests for pics etc.

How much do these sources pay you for you to allow these public gangbangs?

@MuscleFreak And why do you think some labs should show setup pics but others should not?

Because the other labs arent giving him free gear lmfao

What a bunch of angry faggots

Yup
Super angry
I'm fuming. LOL

Naw, I just love fucking with half asked bath tub brewer labs that are too afraid to show their set up.
Because they KNOW I will push their shit in

It's a hobby for me to be honest, and I get enjoyment out if my hobbies (Pottery making, powerlifting, trolling sources etc)

But feel free to continue to be butt hurt that I'm.being mean to the guy who's cock you sucked for breakfast.

Try taking the sources dick out of your mouth before you call someone else a faggot.....

Faggot

Lmfao

That's what i hate about forums those trolls or keyboard warriors who live there 24/7 haha bet they don't even compete...I don't wanna argue with dickheads just click ignore

Naw, you ignored me months ago because I called you out on perpetuating bullshit about HCG desensitizing leydig cells, when not a SINGLULAR human study has shown that, as well as studies showing TRT patients being on it for decades without any bad consequences to their leydig cells.

Not to mention even medical studies that guys even were given THOUSSNDS of IUs at a time with no adverse effects.

Go back to your usual advice of
"Bro you got to double your dose" (Tren, or really any compound)
Or "Use Pharma, it's so much more gains" (Despite it being the SAME molecule... apparently you don't understand how molecular structures work)

But yeah
It's because I'm a loser troll that I dislike youm

Naw its because your a fucking douche bag

How does the Sources cock taste?

@MadBret dude u are fckin idiot if i use lab and it's good I will support it...and if u idiots don't want sources then where would u get gear? Buy from some dealer in the gym... fighting with people online is pathetic...are u even bodybuilder like me or just using drugs for fun?
This isn't a source board. Look in the underground and see how many sources there are. Not many right? Now ask yourself why. If you're gonna source on MESO you better have your shit together because if a source is flawed or has a weak link in any way they will be exposed. Its free but it isn't easy to source here. Sources galore at ASF, BOP, etc because they are protected there. Yes there are some good ones but most of those drug dealing bastards are slimeballs.

Hi
Im make the introduction for myself on the board. Im Mr P and own the Pharmaqo Labs. We having the licnesed production facilities in asia in GMP factory. Many think im make the bullshit but if make relationship with me you can visiting my factory not any problems.
I was think what is best way to make the introduction so im send 18 samples of the productas to Janoshik this week and he make for the test result.
Im let you seeing here and judging is my quality good?View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136506 View attachment 136504
Can you understand the words that are coming out of your mouth?!?!?

Cause I sure as fuck cant lol. I'm guessing judging from some of the words used your trying to peddle some sort of product here. I thunk we have enough international sellers here but that's just my opinion. You need to get yourself a rep cause you're not gonna make it around here spitting English as bad as you dom

When guys get on giving a Lab a "GTG" they are actually doing a great disservice to that lab. It is the on sure way to turn a thread into a dumpster fire! Next thing you know @Gbro is posting a fatty and it's over!

There is no way to get around giving us what we want @Mr.PQR ! This will just become another thread where we come to tell you to fuck off. Just ask @Bestgear hahahah.

@MuscleFreak c'mon man. You know no sources get a free pass here. It's the same for all of these sources. Play by our rules or that source can fuck off and go the way all his predecessors did.

This isn't a source board. Look in the underground and see how many sources there are. Not many right? Now ask yourself why. If you're gonna source on MESO you better have your shit together because if a source is flawed or has a weak link in any way they will be exposed. Its free but it isn't easy to source here. Sources galore at ASF, BOP, etc because they are protected there. Yes there are some good ones but most of those drug dealing bastards are slimeballs.
Agree 100% , almost 99% sources are fckin shit scammers have seen that too many times on Eroids

When guys get on giving a Lab a "GTG" they are actually doing a great disservice to that lab. It is the on sure way to turn a thread into a dumpster fire! Next thing you know @Gbro is posting a fatty and it's over!

There is no way to get around giving us what we want @Mr.PQR ! This will just become another thread where we come to tell you to fuck off. Just ask @Bestgear hahahah.

@MuscleFreak c'mon man. You know no sources get a free pass here. It's the same for all of these sources. Play by our rules or that source can fuck off and go the way all his predecessors did.
Yep i know, actually i hate when sources are protected by mods and can do whatever the fuck they want...i was just saying so far this is one of few labs i did have good experience

Yep i know, actually i hate when sources are protected by mods and can do whatever the fuck they want...i was just saying so far this is one of few labs i did have good experience

Decent labs are hard to find.

Also there are no mods here, Millard created Meso to avoid all the bullshit protection on the other boards. So really it is left to us to hold sources to OUR standards.

DSCN1427b_0.jpg this guy is nice example of corrupted motherfucker,mod on eroids.. if member lost his money from source and never gets order this guy will ban him if mention that,leave bad Review and he will delete it and take karma or ban...

Decent labs are hard to find.

Also there are no mods here, Millard created Meso to avoid all the bullshit protection on the other boards. So really it is left to us to hold sources to OUR standards.
That's only reason why i speak Cause bodybuilding and my physique is what brings me money,i work in fitness industry.

That's how it should be! Eroids damaged too many people , cause of corrupted mods

View attachment 136770 this guy is nice example of corrupted motherfucker,mod on eroids.. if member lost his money from source and never gets order this guy will ban him if mention that,leave bad Review and he will delete it and take karma or ban...

This is why no one gives a G2G here on MESO. There are corrupted people on boards. I have nothing against you at all personally, I read your posts, I’ve learned from some of them. You seem like an ok guy. But MESO immediately sees red flags when someone is pumping up a source - doesn’t matter if that source is the best finest high quality gear or not.

A positive review is one thing, but stick with factual things and leave emotions out of it. Like writing a textbook vs writing a love letter.

MESO is avoiding the issues that other forums have. Where a source sends out freebies to “buy off” a dozen or so vets that will loyally protect the source. When issues happen those source-loyal members protect the source and bully the guy that had issues. Then the post a bunch of good comments to bury the negative issue. We are all for GOOD sources but this game has played out so much. Let the gear and service speak for itself.

This is why no one gives a G2G here on MESO. There are corrupted people on boards. I have nothing against you at all personally, I read your posts, I’ve learned from some of them. You seem like an ok guy. But MESO immediately sees red flags when someone is pumping up a source - doesn’t matter if that source is the best finest high quality gear or not.

A positive review is one thing, but stick with factual things and leave emotions out of it. Like writing a textbook vs writing a love letter.

MESO is avoiding the issues that other forums have. Where a source sends out freebies to “buy off” a dozen or so vets that will loyally protect the source. When issues happen those source-loyal members protect the source and bully the guy that had issues. Then the post a bunch of good comments to bury the negative issue. We are all for GOOD sources but this game has played out so much. Let the gear and service speak for itself.

Well said bro.

Back to the topic at hand.

@Mr.PQR

1. Lab pics
2. Raw stock
3. Finished stock pics
4. Third party testing incentive for members
5. Explain your contamination prevention protocol.
6. Oral dosing mixtures

Dont give me nonsense about not posting lab pics
Scrub the Meta Data
Make sure you do NOT take a picture of the specification plate and get to it.

Perfectly safe for you
What are you hiding?

Stop hiding behind your little chew toy and respond for yourself.

List them in Numerical order like I did.

Fuck you and your only answering 1 or 2 out of 6 questions.

I'm tired of you little Chinamen ignoring questions and requirements and pretending you didnt see them.

Answer all 6

Perfect labs like always bro...i am also member on proM, quality that he delivers is one of the best on the market if not the best,with lowest price possible.

This right here is the definition of why you will NEVER be trusted on meso.
This is a flat out sales pitch. I would continue to quote your other shill posts but this sums them all up.
I’m not sure what you get out of it but no one and I mean NO ONE vouches for a lab the way you did unless you:
A. Know him
B. Are a part of his operation/are him
C. Get free gear

and I’ve seen your previous posts in other forums. Your English is good. But since you’ve gotten heated and out of your comfort zone on this thread your English has went to shit.

My $0.02

This right here is the definition of why you will NEVER be trusted on meso.
This is a flat out sales pitch. I would continue to quote your other shill posts but this sums them all up.
I’m not sure what you get out of it but no one and I mean NO ONE vouches for a lab the way you did unless you:
A. Know him
B. Are a part of his operation/are him
C. Get free gear

and I’ve seen your previous posts in other forums. Your English is good. But since you’ve gotten heated and out of your comfort zone on this thread your English has went to shit.

My $0.02
Yeah i know him, same forum proM :)

If they're so awesome.
Maybe they can follow the Meso rules?
If their gear is so "Fyre" perhaps they can....

1.Post lab pics
2. Stock pics
3. Raw Pics
4. Offer a testing incentive for members to confirm his results (Any lab can make an excellent brew to send to Jano and fuck up the actual batches)
5. Explain his contamination precautions.
6. Explain his mixing and dosing for orals for @Mighty-mouse to confirm if he knows what hes doing.

Maybe he could even NOT be lazy and actually read a few Meso threads to see how we roll here.

Posting a few lab results an email address is NOT the right way.
And just because you guys have used his gear, doesnt mean hes "GTG"
It means he hasnt fucked up.. YET.

Harm.....Reduction
Wether it be physical and health harm reduction or financial harm reduction for Meso members.

This isnt Pro muscle or ASF

I would treat this lab as a reseller who doesn’t brew this is facts until proven otherwise.

I don’t support resellers as they have no control over quality or cleanliness.

So they wouldn’t get any money from me.

And to people vouching first him..... suck a dick and die