MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Is there resellers carrying your brand? I could be wrong but I feel like I’ve seen this lab being sold by a reseller on here? I’d have to check to be sure, but I thought I recognized the name.
Steroidify , pharmaqo is already one of best labs out there,i know many guys who use it her and on proM

And this is just another China-based source that will crash and burn here despite the shilling. Time to burn this one down like the last one!

I dont want to watch this thread but its like a bad car accident you dont want to look but you just have to look solid intro homie literally a day late and a intro short

I dont want to watch this thread but its like a bad car accident you dont want to look but you just have to look solid intro homie literally a day late and a intro short
Nah.. its a new trend in meso. Comes here drop a short intro with couple of "RELIABLE" test results , drop couple g2gs and sale skyrockets!!

Hi
Im make the introduction for myself on the board. Im Mr P and own the Pharmaqo Labs. We having the licnesed production facilities in asia in GMP factory. Many think im make the bullshit but if make relationship with me you can visiting my factory not any problems.
I was think what is best way to make the introduction so im send 18 samples of the productas to Janoshik this week and he make for the test result.
Im let you seeing here and judging is my quality good?View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136504 View attachment 136505 View attachment 136506 View attachment 136504

Kida off on that Test 400 huh?

False rumor bro...read this https://sislabs.net/latest-news/ (Latest News | SisLabs)

Pharmaqo is China and SIS UK....i also have great experience with pharmaqo like u do,far better then SIS
Dont hear any rumor. Infiniti > SiS > Pharmaqo. They are placed in Moldova. If you get a Halo from SiS and another from Parmaqo you would see they are 1:1 identical.

If you want listen to the many time wasters on here you can do it. But maybe you are forget all your steroids in UGL originating in some form from the china so your comments make not any sense.
Quality products are available at the best prices. Please message me for the more information

We make 100% corperation with you guys but the rude comments is not fair for the business. For safety and security we not send pics of stock and silly requests. But Im have plenty stock and 1000s of orders is complete as you can seeing online.