MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

no we are cheaper with 50% discount then our resellers. And i run discount year round plus now for every 500$ u get free hgh

yes ofc!!! i can offer store credit for lab test that u post here!! it is always welcome my friend :)

Ok if you can link me to your UK warehouse i will order some and have it tested.

ive sent you an email this morning but just to clarify for everyone:
you can sent from within europe, so if i order from germany i can be assured that you can send the goods from within EU to me (via a reshipper) to avoid customs, correct?

ive sent you an email this morning but just to clarify for everyone:
you can sent from within europe, so if i order from germany i can be assured that you can send the goods from within EU to me (via a reshipper) to avoid customs, correct?
yes exactly my friend!! i have eu and uk warehouse! but even international order final destination is eu domestic so there is no customs,when it comes to EU shipper repack and send again from EU just time is around 20 days to wait

Everyone who does detailed review of pharmaqo order with pictures of products and everything will get 3x free vials of test e,c or p on your next order!! bloods and lab test are always welcome also!

50% OFF ALL ITEMS EXCEPT HGH
ChristmasIsEarlyThisYear

HGH AT REDUCED PRICE $125
hghDeal

AND EVERY ORDER OVER 500$ GETS 1 FREE HGH!!! PROMO ENDS 15.01!!!

ChristmasIsEarlyThisYear

hghDeal

AND EVERY ORDER OVER 500$ GETS 1 FREE HGH!!! PROMO ENDS IN ONE DAY

you have to be crazy to pay 55 $ for a testosterone cypionate when there are many sources here with good products

Incluso esta fuente no me da confianza. Tiene mucho que demostrar. Incluso el fabricante de pharmaq afirmó rotundamente a un miembro, que me parece arrogante, que son mejores que balkan ... Un fabricante de primer nivel demuestra su calidad, balkan está más que probado y su reputación está más que probada durante los últimos 6 años

Incluso esta fuente no me da confianza. Tiene mucho que demostrar. Incluso el fabricante de pharmaq afirmó rotundamente a un miembro, que me parece arrogante, que son mejores que balkan ... Un fabricante de primer nivel demuestra su calidad, balkan está más que probado y su reputación está más que probada durante los últimos 6 años
Me encanta que estoy aprendiendo español

ChristmasIsEarlyThisYear

hghDeal

this coupon codes run year round,here is the site to place your orders PharmaQo Labs