MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Incluso esta fuente no me da confianza. Tiene mucho que demostrar. Incluso el fabricante de pharmaq afirmó rotundamente a un miembro, que me parece arrogante, que son mejores que balkan ... Un fabricante de primer nivel demuestra su calidad, balkan está más que probado y su reputación está más que probada durante los últimos 6 años
yes

Make a big order When there is a 50% discount and it’s all ok with price! :)
thank you for understanding my friend :) and for all my customers that do bloodwork,reviews,order photos or progress and also send products to lab test i will reward every time !!!

not sure what to think about this source tbh.
ive wanted to take part in the HGH promo and asked in this tthread (page 10?) if it is eu domestic and was told absolutely, blabla..
then we went to email exchange and suddenly after reasking he said it is sent from asia but blabla..
well, seems inconsitent in my opinion. IF i ask for eu domestic due to private reasons then i want EU domestic and nothing else

not sure what to think about this source tbh.
ive wanted to take part in the HGH promo and asked in this tthread (page 10?) if it is eu domestic and was told absolutely, blabla..
then we went to email exchange and suddenly after reasking he said it is sent from asia but blabla..
well, seems inconsitent in my opinion. IF i ask for eu domestic due to private reasons then i want EU domestic and nothing else
yes cause of customs...we ship from asia to EU warehouse then it is shipped again with EU courier so no customs...if order is seized i will refund double you pay

can you please make up your mind?
this is what you said in your e-mail
"
No sorry we are current send from Asia - no uk or eu warehouse in operation at present.
We guarnatee delivery to uk from asia with no proboem wihtin 10 days.
"

so please, clear words now:
do you ship from a EU Warehouse, so EU domestic shipping? or do you ship from ASIA to my address?
i dont care if you repay double or whatever, i have to avoid customs due to my job and i will not order from outside of EU since chances are too high for it to be seized..

can you please make up your mind?
this is what you said in your e-mail
"
No sorry we are current send from Asia - no uk or eu warehouse in operation at present.
We guarnatee delivery to uk from asia with no proboem wihtin 10 days.
"

so please, clear words now:
do you ship from a EU Warehouse, so EU domestic shipping? or do you ship from ASIA to my address?
i dont care if you repay double or whatever, i have to avoid customs due to my job and i will not order from outside of EU since chances are too high for it to be seized..
we ship from asia to our EU shipper then it is shipped again from EU so there is no customs!!! IF THERE IS CUSTOMS MY FRIEND I WILL PAY U 2000$ HERE PUBLIC ANNOUNCE U HAVE MY WORD

why did you write something different in mail then?
now after the promo is over you suddently have EU reshipper option?
wow..
and as i said, it is not about the money, i have to avoid customs due to my job

why did you write something different in mail then?
now after the promo is over you suddently have EU reshipper option?
wow..
and as i said, it is not about the money, i have to avoid customs due to my job
misunderstanding ,if there is no EU shipper i could not ship to EU every order will be seized! promo is not over new code will come with same low prices ,my IT guy will make it today

ok, i guess i will buy the 5kits for 500dollar then.
just as a summary:
you ship the kits from asia to your reshipper who is located in the EU (not uk, not outside of EU). this reshipper sends the kits to my location in germany.
correct?

ok, i guess i will buy the 5kits for 500dollar then.
just as a summary:
you ship the kits from asia to your reshipper who is located in the EU (not uk, not outside of EU). this reshipper sends the kits to my location in germany.
correct?
yes that is correct and reason why when u get tracking it has no movement from some time it start move when they got it from asia and ship again,then very fast it is in your hands