MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

FROM TODAY EVERY ORDER OVER 1000$ GETS 3X FREE TEST E!! JUST MENTION THAT I COMMENT TO APPLY

please dont forget this is new code i will run whole time until summer!

15% OFF ALL EXCEPT HGH
rawpower

HGH PRICE ON SITE JUST 125$!! NO CODE NEEDED!!!!

AND FROM TODAY EVERY ORDER OVER 1000$ GETS 3X FREE TEST E!! JUST MENTION THAT I COMMENT TO APPLY

Anyone notice half if the test results on page 1 were on the same test and compound and sample?

My friend, just one question. For orders over $ 1000, is there a 50% discount on the current list price plus 15% applicable with the discount code? Thank you in advance for your reply.
as u can see i have lowered the prices so with 15% off code rawpower it is 50% off...and if your order is over 1000$ after discount my team add you 3x vials of test e 300mg for free,just mention that in comment

MY BROTHERS IN IRON I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ABOUT MY NEW BLENDS!!! WHAT WOULD U LIKE TO SEE? LIKE BLEND TEST+ EQ ,TEST + MAST + DECA , MIX OF TREN + DECA ... GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS TO CREATE UNIQUE PRODUCTS AGAIN

MIS HERMANOS DE HIERRO ME GUSTARÍA ESCUCHAR TU OPINIÓN SOBRE MIS NUEVAS MEZCLAS !!! ¿QUÉ LE GUSTARÍA VER? COMO BLEND TEST + EQ, TEST + MAST + DECA, MIX OF TREN + DECA ... DAME TUS OPINIONES PARA CREAR PRODUCTOS ÚNICOS OTRA VEZ
Stanozol inyec base en agua