MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

post some touchdown of your orders ,reviews,bloodwork and so on...i will always reward some of my customers
So again, may you please follow up with my order. If you have time to post on here you have time to read an email. Also, no need to completely disregard my post.

So again, may you please follow up with my order. If you have time to post on here you have time to read an email. Also, no need to completely disregard my post.
they will get to your mail dont worry just there is a lot of them every day

Still going on USA domestic shipping 3-5 days only,limited stock check it out USA Domestic – PharmaQo Labs

still going on ,place your orders to try best products on the market today in just few days USA Domestic – PharmaQo Labs

all latest news and sales u can know first here Pharmaqo

Last edited by a moderator:
only today we still accept international orders and then we close for few weeks!! if u need something please order now while we still ship,from tomorrow all orders on hold

Anyone notice how pharmaqo vials are a little taller than previous batches of pharmaqo ? Not sure what’s going on there but noticed that when I got a new batch the vials were bigger size than previous ones I got some time back

Anyone notice how pharmaqo vials are a little taller than previous batches of pharmaqo ? Not sure what’s going on there but noticed that when I got a new batch the vials were bigger size than previous ones I got some time back
hmm no my vials are the same size

international is closed until mid february but USA domestic we still ship USA Domestic – PharmaQo Labs

Everyone who does detailed review of pharmaqo order with pictures of products and everything will get 3x free vials of test e,c or p on your next order!! bloods and lab test are always welcome also!
Order received in less than 2 weeks
I gonna try this and do a feedback when gym open

Attachments

• EC237223-791E-4CA1-AE12-0F242BB8E8E1.jpeg
    EC237223-791E-4CA1-AE12-0F242BB8E8E1.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 79
Order received in less than 2 weeks
I gonna try this and do a feedback when gym open
u will have great fun with that cycle and believe PQR tren is best u have ever used ;) share review here my friend and i will reward you

Gdi cancel Chinese New Year and tell those Chinese to get back to work while we Americans sit in our asses getting paid doing nothing, we’re entitled to our drugs.

Gdi cancel Chinese New Year and tell those Chinese to get back to work while we Americans sit in our asses getting paid doing nothing, we’re entitled to our drugs.
Agree pal,this shit is making me crazy...but at least after this i will have some new products for my customers

first few usa domestic touchdowns here or on my telegram Pharmaqo will get nice gift from international when we open! lets see it ;)

DUE TO HOLIDAYS ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED ON 15TH FEB.
FOR SHIPPING DELAY WE ARE OFFER 3 FREE VIAL ON ORDER OVER $500 AND 1 X FREE HGH WITH ORDER OVER $1000.
PLEASE PUT IN COMMENTS WHICH VIAL YOU WOULD LIKE IT: SUSTANON 250, TRI TEST 400 OR NANDRODEC.