MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I'm owed my package from more than 1 month. Constant emails and he just keeps promoting without helping me. It sucks because I given this company so much of my money. And they should treat me with better service.

I have my tracking number which states label created , not yet in system. It was created and has been at that status since Jan 29. He did tell me it's roughly 15 days from when the label is created until shipment is complete. Hoping to receive by end of month worst case.

These guys on different boards and instead of stop taking orders to catch up, they create a delay for everyone. I hate greedy sponsors.
no delays we did not ship anything,today shiping starts but they could place an order

I have my tracking number which states label created , not yet in system. It was created and has been at that status since Jan 29. He did tell me it's roughly 15 days from when the label is created until shipment is complete. Hoping to receive by end of month worst case.
your should move any day now

It's not Friday... Spanky.

Lab pics
Stock pics
3rd party testinf incentive
Gice us your oral dosing formula

Amongst many others.

Dont think you can just waltz in here, post a website and fuck off.

Not going to work... Spanky
quit being a dick mother fucker. Like I said in another thread, why would anyone give you or anyone the recipes to make orals or oils? Do you own fucking experiments, and learn chemistry and basic math and maybe you can be the next big thing. Peace and Love, Peace and love..

quit being a dick mother fucker. Like I said in another thread, why would anyone give you or anyone the recipes to make orals or oils? Do you own fucking experiments, and learn chemistry and basic math and maybe you can be the next big thing. Peace and Love, Peace and love..

You're a fucking idiot.
How does source cock taste?

This is not a source board, this is a harm reduction board.
Meaning we want to know if he even knows how to brew properly.

I see you ignored the other parts of my post
Like 3rd party testing incentive
stock
lab pics.
Because its inconvieniant and doesnt play into your childish source ball stroking lies, to address anything that doesnt fit your narrative

Go to ASF or SST if you want to suck off sources and get patted on the back for it.

As for recipes
I dont give a fuck, you can find them anywhere in the homebrew bible for every single compound, if HIS math is wrong, the we know his dosing is inaccurate.
if we know his dosing is inaccurate, we know hes probably fucking something else up too, like sterility.

Read between the lines dipshit.

You're a fucking idiot.

stock
lab pics.
Because its inconvieniant and doesnt play into your childish source ball stroking lies, to address anything that doesnt fit your narrative

Go to ASF or SST if you want to suck off sources and get patted on the back for it.

As for recipes
I dont give a fuck, you can find them anywhere in the homebrew bible for every single compound, if HIS math is wrong, the we know his dosing is inaccurate.
if we know his dosing is inaccurate, we know hes probably fucking something else up too, like sterility.

Hey hey... hold on, @runningback34 speaks for everyone here when he posts. So you better watch yourself pal. He’s the latest greatest spokesperson for MESO. So back the fuck off!

He actually quoted your post from October? Wtf. Better late than never but I guess it was a point worth making.

He’s a troll. He apparently only gets hard when he pisses dudes off on the Internet. So when you insult him back you’re only enabling his chronic masturbatory ways.

Hey hey... hold on, @runningback34 speaks for everyone here when he posts. So you better watch yourself pal. He’s the latest greatest spokesperson for MESO. So back the fuck off!

He actually quoted your post from October? Wtf. Better late than never but I guess it was a point worth making.

He’s a troll. He apparently only gets hard when he pisses dudes off on the Internet. So when you insult him back you’re only enabling his chronic masturbatory ways.

I am however slightly grateful to him for reminding me of this fuck stain thread.

Troll mode engaged

You're a fucking idiot.

stock
lab pics.

As for recipes

This aint a source board? LMAO! Whatever makes you sleep at nite fool. Members aint stupid, mother fucker.

And what sources dick do you have your mouth? You must use one of the great ones on here..lol

you think online Chinese recipes work? lol.. this source would post it up, and you would be sucking on his 3in cock.

You think its safe for someone to post up lab picks? You fools dont get it. There is a reason no one wants to source here, you guys are fucking pricks. So I think I speak for quite a few people, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

how about getting a fucking job instead of trolling this forum all fucking day. You probably haven't had a BJ in years.

That sounds like you’re offering?

Thank you but I’ll pass though. You’ve had too many UGL cocks in that mouth.

Like it takes a lot of time to post here? This took me a minute and 42 seconds.

This aint a source board? LMAO! Whatever makes you sleep at nite fool. Members aint stupid, mother fucker.

And what sources dick do you have your mouth? You must use one of the great ones on here..lol

you think online Chinese recipes work? lol.. this source would post it up, and you would be sucking on his 3in cock.

You think its safe for someone to post up lab picks? You fools dont get it. There is a reason no one wants to source here, you guys are fucking pricks. So I think I speak for quite a few people, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

Lol you're delusional.

However, i actually like you

You're doing a better job of shutting down this source than I ever could.

So here, I'll insult you again, in the Hope's that you continue your rambling and expose this source and his shills as what they truly are.

Must be hard to type so much while you have at least one hand jerking off the source.