MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

So I think I speak for quite a few people, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!
Here we go again. You're speaking for "quite a few people" again...

How'd that work last time?

Anyone want to admit that @runningback34 is speaking for them and they want @Silentlemon1011 to go fuck himself? Lets hear it. I know @Silentlemon1011 contributes a lot more helpful stuff than Uncle Rico Washed Up Highschool Football Star.

Here we go again. You're speaking for "quite a few people" again...

How'd that work last time?

Anyone want to admit that @runningback34 is speaking for them and they want @Silentlemon1011 to go fuck himself? Lets hear it. I know @Silentlemon1011 contributes a lot more helpful stuff than Uncle Rico Washed Up Highschool Football Star.

I am speaking for the majority. Most dont want to speak up, so I am the VOICE.
How about getting off tapatalk? Or dont you have a life beyond mesorx? You cant even make a post without you being on it within 5-10min. Give it a rest..

Washed up? lol.. Id run you right the fuck over if you were in my lane. Might even hurdle you as you were going for the tackle. Make you look stupid on my highlight real. But its not that hard to make you look stupid. Now go and play in someone elses thread and tell us how how this aint a source forum.. lol

Lol you're delusional.

However, i actually like you

You're doing a better job of shutting down this source than I ever could.

So here, I'll insult you again, in the Hope's that you continue your rambling and expose this source and his shills as what they truly are.

Must be hard to type so much while you have at least one hand jerking off the source.

This source is well liked on many forums. I am surprised he even needs a bunch of scum like you guys. I am sure he dont need your $100 piddly orders.
I could give two shits if you like me or not. I dont need any more friends..
Are you on tapatalk to? Must have mesorx on speed dial in case anyone makes a post in these threads.

That sounds like you’re offering?

Thank you but I’ll pass though. You’ve had too many UGL cocks in that mouth.

Like it takes a lot of time to post here? This took me a minute and 42 seconds.
yeah, a minute and 42 seconds that you could have been working or doing something productive. I want to know what job/company allows you to be on Facebook and mesorx all fucking day.

And what UG cocks do you have in your mouth every fucking day? Please tell us all who you recommend?

yeah, a minute and 42 seconds that you could have been working or doing something productive. I want to know what job/company allows you to be on Facebook and mesorx all fucking day.

And what UG cocks do you have in your mouth every fucking day? Please tell us all who you recommend?

Man, I got the best job. I get to do whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want.

As for a source, I don’t know, I don’t use steroids. I did once before and I roid raged hard. Pushed my girlfriend across the room and then just started hitting my walls. I slammed my football injured shoulder into doorframe over and over. That was back in high school when I was trying to make starting LB. I won’t do roids ever again. They’re bad and I don’t want to get addicted.

For you though? I’d recommend Pharmaqo. These guys look legit AF. Spend a lot man. Mr PQR is the realest muthafucka around.

This source is well liked on many forums. I am surprised he even needs a bunch of scum like you guys. I am sure he dont need your $100 piddly orders.
I could give two shits if you like me or not. I dont need any more friends..
Are you on tapatalk to? Must have mesorx on speed dial in case anyone makes a post in these threads.

I'm self employed little fella

You really like this guy eh?
Just like every other "GTG source on other forums" that scammed/underdosed or bunk gear.

Hey, do what you want, I'm enjoying this back and forth.

And that's too bad, I wanted to be besties, so we could give eachother handjobs and talk about how awesome this source is.
(That's what I assume source ball lickers do in their spare time right?)

Cant win them all eh?

@runningback34
As for source recommendations
I recomend zero sources and I recomend quitting gear.

Not a SINGLE source in the history of sources can be trusted.
They're drug dealers.
Never make friends or trust your drug dealer.

I am speaking for the majority. Most dont want to speak up, so I am the VOICE.
How about getting off tapatalk? Or dont you have a life beyond mesorx? You cant even make a post without you being on it within 5-10min. Give it a rest..

Washed up? lol.. Id run you right the fuck over if you were in my lane. Might even hurdle you as you were going for the tackle. Make you look stupid on my highlight real. But its not that hard to make you look stupid. Now go and play in someone elses thread and tell us how how this aint a source forum.. lol
Dude, you are really funny. I'm starting to enjoy this.

A fucking highlight reel? Ok, I'm down, where you wanna meet so we can do this exhibition football battle of all battles?

Look, I played football in high school. It was fun. I miss it. But dude, that was a few years ago and life moves on. Trust me, it might not seem like it to you now, but there's better things after high school. Hang up the letterman's jacket, you don't want to be THAT guy.

And fuck this thread. Chop Suey @Mr.PQR can have it back when he updates these guys on when their fucking shit will be shipped.

What’s going on in here , all that matters is if the gear is good and it arrives, lot of progress to be made this year in strength and size, we need good gear ! Make america anabolic again !

@runningback34
As for source recommendations
I recomend zero sources and I recomend quitting gear.

Not a SINGLE source in the history of sources can be trusted.
They're drug dealers.
Never make friends or trust your drug dealer.

Yet you make posts in an underground source section and are a supporter of anabolic lab.com. Who the fuck are you kidding? Post up your goto source, I am dying to see who you use.

Dude, you are really funny. I'm starting to enjoy this.

A fucking highlight reel? Ok, I'm down, where you wanna meet so we can do this exhibition football battle of all battles?

Look, I played football in high school. It was fun. I miss it. But dude, that was a few years ago and life moves on. Trust me, it might not seem like it to you now, but there's better things after high school. Hang up the letterman's jacket, you don't want to be THAT guy.

And fuck this thread. Chop Suey @Mr.PQR can have it back when he updates these guys on when their fucking shit will be shipped.

I see your still tapatalking.. Try harder not to make a post every time your alert goes off on your phone. You must get a hard on every single time. lol

I'm self employed little fella

You really like this guy eh?
Just like every other "GTG source on other forums" that scammed/underdosed or bunk gear.

Hey, do what you want, I'm enjoying this back and forth.

And that's too bad, I wanted to be besties, so we could give eachother handjobs and talk about how awesome this source is.
(That's what I assume source ball lickers do in their spare time right?)

Cant win them all eh?
self employed, thats basically saying I dont fucking work. Just collecting welfare checks and working the system, and fucking the unemployment system.

I am not into gay sex, but you seem hell bent on fucking me and jerking me off.
I dont know if you can handle an 8inch dick.. Ask your momma, she sure can.. She couldn't take her mouth off of it.

I see your still tapatalking.. Try harder not to make a post every time your alert goes off on your phone. You must get a hard on every single time. lol

Lol. You’re killing it. Everyone thinks you are wicked funny man.

You talk about dicks an incredible amount. I don’t think you’ve made a single post yet without that strange fascination with either a dick or gay stuff.

Yet you make posts in an underground source section and are a supporter of anabolic lab.com. Who the fuck are you kidding? Post up your goto source, I am dying to see who you use.

self employed, thats basically saying I dont fucking work. Just collecting welfare checks and working the system, and fucking the unemployment system.

I am not into gay sex, but you seem hell bent on fucking me and jerking me off.
I dont know if you can handle an 8inch dick.. Ask your momma, she sure can.. She couldn't take her mouth off of it.

You dont even know what Anabolic lab does?
Do you?
Please elaborate on how Anabolic lab is..
1. A bad thing
2. Conflicts with my thoughts and opinions on harm reduction.

Kiddo
I pay my new employees twice as much as little kid smack talker like you could possibly make.

This is fun lol
You really have a thing for dicks eh?

You dont even know what Anabolic lab does?
Do you?
Please elaborate on how Anabolic lab is..
1. A bad thing
2. Conflicts with my thoughts and opinions on harm reduction.

Kiddo
I pay my new employees twice as much as little kid smack talker like you could possibly make.

This is fun lol
You really have a thing for dicks eh?

This is fun. Please post up your goto source. You and bigbalddipshitguy must be scared or something. Or why dont you show up at ProMuscle, BOP or ASF and see if your shit flies over there. You'd be banned, and this is your only place to go..

You pay your employees.. sure ya do. Self employed, means unemployed. Everyone that I know that claims self employed, are lazy fucks. And Im sure your making 100s of thousands, if not maybe millions every year, and last year was your best year ever during the pandemic.. lmao!

This is fun. Please post up your goto source. You and bigbalddipshitguy must be scared or something. Or why dont you show up at ProMuscle, BOP or ASF and see if your shit flies over there. You'd be banned, and this is your only place to go..

You pay your employees.. sure ya do. Self employed, means unemployed. Everyone that I know that claims self employed, are lazy fucks. And Im sure your making 100s of thousands, if not maybe millions every year, and last year was your best year ever during the pandemic.. lmao!

Well, you were super active from December 15, 2019 to January 1, 2020 on ProMuscle. Like insanely active. Then nothing. What happened?

No one by your name on ASF so I guess you’re not active there at all.

And I’m not even going to bother with BoP. That place sucks. Total shit scam gear.

I dont like sources and I dont have a go to source
Sorry amigo.
I dont like BOP or ASF
If you tell the truth or submit 3rd party testing you get banned
There are no checks and balances on sources there, members at Meso are the balance and keep the drug dealers in check

As for last year.
Naw, I got fucked
Probably lost 40 points on my net worth (Maybe more, not sure)
all my tenants stopped paying rent, and all my clients stopped issuing cheques due to office admin being at home.

Was a good learning experience when it comes to diversification and liquid holdings however.

Cant win them all lol

I dont like sources and I dont have a go to source
Sorry amigo.
I dont like BOP or ASF
If you tell the truth or submit 3rd party testing you get banned
There are no checks and balances on sources there, members at Meso are the balance and keep the drug dealers in check

As for last year.
Naw, I got fucked
Probably lost 40 points on my net worth (Maybe more, not sure)
all my tenants stopped paying rent, and all my clients stopped issuing cheques due to office admin being at home.

Was a good learning experience when it comes to diversification and liquid holdings however.

Cant win them all lol
Sure ya dont have a source, yet you are constantly posting in the underground source section, which by the way, isn't a source forum, yet there are dozens of guys peddling gear. lol..

You are wrong about ASF, 3rd party testing was posted by a few members, and the source there, sxript was outed for underdosed gear. He handled it wrong, and lost all respect. Not to mention, it was one of Dave Essers minions, no longer to be seen or heard from again.

Sponsors