MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Can you elaborate on this?
I think he doesn't understand the definition of a source board or he does and is being disingenuous. Compare SST to here and you'll see a source board lol or eRoids. His argument is he can donate to anabolic labs which in his eyes is paying to sell here or buy one of the banner ads on the side I guess.

Granted i Have no idea how the banner ads on the sides work but a AL donation is by no means a source fee nor has it ever been insuated that it was.

I think he doesn't understand the definition of a source board or he does and is being disingenuous. Compare SST to here and you'll see a source board lol or eRoids. His argument is he can donate to anabolic labs which in his eyes is paying to sell here or buy one of the banner ads on the side I guess.

Granted i Have no idea how the banner ads on the sides work but a AL donation is by no means a source fee nor has it ever been insuated that it was.
He also lied about the admin (Millard) telling him to don’t worry about @BigBaldBeardGuy because he gives visits to the website lol

I find a lot of newcomers dont understand at all.
Like the one fellow said above "How can you donate to anabolic lab and say this isnt a source board?"

Any understanding of Anabolic lab, or its mission
Would not lead to a foolish question like that.

Members support it because we DONT like Sources, because we want accountability of sources.
But that seems to go straight over their heads

lol
Fuck yes

Did you really say "I dont care about silentlemon and BBBG?"
I'm hurt, Millard ....lmfao

Also, I guess this is a source board now (According to @Mr.PQR at least lol) goes against everything we stand for at Meso.

Sometimes I wish you did actively Moderate assholes like this source off the board.
But then it just wouldnt be Meso and it wouldnt be the same.
MESO has a long-standing policy of neutrality when it comes to sources. There are few exceptions to this policy such as threats of violence and doxxing targeted at members, etc. They also include attempts at disrupting forum discussion by spamming, trolling, hacking and otherwise working to harming the forum.

And every customer knows we are troll idiots but we bring clicks to the forum.

I wish he would buy anabolic lab support though. He’s one of the few sources here that doesn’t have a banner under his name.

He’s here totally for free. Doesn’t give a fuck about anyone. Send bitcoin that’s all.
This source’s owner acts like Jason Genova without the autism, but he has the stupidity still:

“Pay 15 buck bitcoin, ship when I want to reship, talk shit to other buyers because whoooo caaaares”

The runner of this source is such a donut, he ignored half of the first replies asking about their package and now since he has traffic the last two electrons in that brain of his decided damage control. And his butt buddy (which is probably his alt account) came out of the woodworks to defend him (himself most likely)

I find a lot of newcomers dont understand at all.
Like the one fellow said above "How can you donate to anabolic lab and say this isnt a source board?"

Any understanding of Anabolic lab, or its mission
Would not lead to a foolish question like that.

Members support it because we DONT like Sources, because we want accountability of sources.
But that seems to go straight over their heads
I respect the concerns about the potential conflict of interest. But MESO has a long history of disclosure and independence. Anaboliclab does as well with no special treatment for anyone when it comes to testing.

I'm with the guys saying I wouldn't order from this lab strictly because this rep is a fucking asshole. They would have to have some pretty fire shit at an amazing price to put up with this douche.

Has the makings of an exit scam.
"Hey guys logistics issues.... keep sending me money for a month, I'll get the order out on the 15th"
"Oh, its taking a bit longer... but you're all good to still order, dont worry... it will be out shortly"

I really hope I'm wrong
I hate to see guys lose their money

Liar liar, pants on fire. Now RB is the lowest IQ position on the football field. You really shouldn't brag about that. And I know of a lot of self-employed millionaires, but how would you know that? You get all your information from females on social media.

brag about what tonytwoshits? This forum is a source board. Just like ProMuscle, ASF and BOP.

Well apparently the source went MIA here after being caught in a lie but he is still posting as usual on Eroids.
ive just checked PM, he is a sponsor there so his thread is stickied and easy to find. Currently, another REP is posting there. Mr. Pharmaqo there (probably the one who is active here) has last posted on Wednesday
just for your information guys

ive just checked PM, he is a sponsor there so his thread is stickied and easy to find. Currently, another REP is posting there. Mr. Pharmaqo there (probably the one who is active here) has last posted on Wednesday
just for your information guys
yeah cause i really hate this dickless cunts..they hate gear cause they have no muscle,source is drug dealers and we hate them woow fucker where do u get gear then be natty lol this board is stupid..i ve reship everyhing and even added free vial but i have no reason why to respond these idiots hahah

brag about what tonytwoshits? This forum is a source board. Just like ProMuscle, ASF and BOP.
yes it is,and poor control some sources have 15 fake profiles to attack others thread and this bbbg looks probably like shit,let him post photo and if he looks good i pay him in bitcoins 1000$ lol forum full of shit..that guy will reply to you in a second

yeah cause i really hate this dickless cunts..they hate gear cause they have no muscle,source is drug dealers and we hate them woow fucker where do u get gear then be natty lol this board is stupid..i ve reship everyhing and even added free vial but i have no reason why to respond these idiots hahah
Do you know that one of those “idiots” is the owner of the forum where you are sourcing right?
And that he caught you lying, you didn’t bother to answer to his message.

DONT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE UNTIL HE ANSWERS TO MILLARD

Keep reacting to my post, but you said that the admin told you something, the admin replied to your thread and you got caught lying, don’t you want to address the issue?
@Millard for the sake of the integrity of the forum if he doesn’t answer you could take measures.