MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Sure ya dont have a source, yet you are constantly posting in the underground source section, which by the way, isn't a source forum, yet there are dozens of guys peddling gear. lol..

You are wrong about ASF, 3rd party testing was posted by a few members, and the source there, sxript was outed for underdosed gear. He handled it wrong, and lost all respect. Not to mention, it was one of Dave Essers minions, no longer to be seen or heard from again.

If you look closely
You'll see that a lot of us really enjoy fucking with sources a d exposing their lies.

Meso has gotten soft in the last year
I see plenty of sources that would NOT have survived here before that.

I do buy from Canadian UGLS
But I have ZERO fucking loyalty to any of them
I'll go to many different labs, based on what they have... one has TestU for my cruise.
Another has TrenA with no Gauicol
Another has excellent nootropics
Another for Pharma AI/SERM/Caber

UGL loyalty never made sense to me.

I see all sources as drug dealers
They are not my friends and I refuse to defend a single one

Sure ya dont have a source, yet you are constantly posting in the underground source section, which by the way, isn't a source forum, yet there are dozens of guys peddling gear. lol..

You are wrong about ASF, 3rd party testing was posted by a few members, and the source there, sxript was outed for underdosed gear. He handled it wrong, and lost all respect. Not to mention, it was one of Dave Essers minions, no longer to be seen or heard from again.

Notice that nobody gives a fuck what your preferred UGL is?

It’s cause it’s an anonymous forum. You could be anyone. What does your review, recommendation or opinion mean when I don’t know you. It’s nothing.

Notice that nobody gives a fuck what your preferred UGL is?

It’s cause it’s an anonymous forum. You could be anyone. What does your review, recommendation or opinion mean when I don’t know you. It’s nothing.
Post up what underground you use. Like I said, you wont because you would be a hypocrite. Your source is probably at ProMuscle or ASF, or maybe even at BOP. Or all 3?
Ive never mentioned who my preferred UG is. And to be honest, I rarely use UG stuff, only masteron prop.

As for your last comments, this isn't an anonymous forum. If thats the case, all forums are anonymous. I dont know you or anyone and you dont know me or anyone.
Ive never given a review, but you sure seem to reviewing BBB when you never even used them or tried their line. So you opinion means nothing.

@Mr.PQR doesn’t comment on the packs that hasn’t been shipped but he really likes @runningback34. He’s liked every single one of his posts and the only one to do so.

It must be a real gift to have shit like this distract from the very real issue.

I’m not falling for that though and @runningback34 is going on the ignore list.

Hey, let’s get back to Pharmaqo. Anyone missing packs? What’s the latest updates?

@Mr.PQR doesn’t comment on the packs that hasn’t been shipped but he really likes @runningback34. He’s liked every single one of his posts and the only one to do so.

It must be a real gift to have shit like this distract from the very real issue.

Hey, let’s get back to Pharmaqo. Anyone missing packs? What’s the latest updates?
missing packs?? hahah my idiot friend :) all my customers already see post on telegram and promuscle...cause of delays due to chinese new year i reship all packs and they can keep them both cause extra waiting

What’s going on in here , all that matters is if the gear is good and it arrives, lot of progress to be made this year in strength and size, we need good gear ! Make america anabolic again !
best gear money can buy my friend!! just see the sales from naps.org and my thread on promuscle..send my vials to @janoshik lab test and if anything proves wrong i pay 1000$ ;)

Yeah, after I embarrassed your stupid ass. Wont even post up the underground lab you use. Don't want to be called a hypocrite. There are many more just like you. Bash every fucking source here, yet never see you make a positive or back anyone up. Why is that? Trolling at its finest.

You put me on ignore? LMAO! After 3 days of your tapatalk going off like crazy. You couldn't get enough of me.. Too late, bigbalddipshitguy..

Yeah, after I embarrassed your stupid ass. Wont even post up the underground lab you use. Don't want to be called a hypocrite. There are many more just like you. Bash every fucking source here, yet never see you make a positive or back anyone up. Why is that? Trolling at its finest.

You put me on ignore? LMAO! After 3 days of your tapatalk going off like crazy. You couldn't get enough of me.. Too late, bigbalddipshitguy..

From MESO, I use Stanford. That’s not a g2g it is just my personal preference. Sorry though Bro, as much as I’d love for you to order from him, he’s private.

I’ve also used AlphaUSA - that source is on a lot of different forums.

I wouldn’t use pharmaqo simply because the rep here is a big douche.

Explain to me how you embarrassed me? You’re the idiot that doesn’t know that a “federal offense” can still be a misdemeanor charge. Show me ONE case where a guy RECEIVING 5-6 vials of test was charged with a felony. You can’t. Because they don’t waste their time with that shit. Guys here have had visits from Postal Inspectors because their packs break open. None of them have been charged with felonies.

even admin said to me dont care about them,every customer knows they are troll idiots ahah but bring clicks to forum ;) and ofc this is source board i can pay advertise here or buy anabolic lab support

missing packs?? hahah my idiot friend :) all my customers already see post on telegram and promuscle...cause of delays due to chinese new year i reship all packs and they can keep them both cause extra waiting
So my package was re-shipped again and I will be getting double my order?

even admin said to me dont care about them,every customer knows they are troll idiots ahah but bring clicks to forum ;) and ofc this is source board i can pay advertise here or buy anabolic lab support
Really?

lol
Fuck yes

Did you really say "I dont care about silentlemon and BBBG?"
I'm hurt, Millard ....lmfao

Also, I guess this is a source board now (According to @Mr.PQR at least lol) goes against everything we stand for at Meso.

Sometimes I wish you did actively Moderate assholes like this source off the board.
But then it just wouldnt be Meso and it wouldnt be the same.

lol
Fuck yes

Also, I guess this is a source board now (According to @Mr.PQR at least lol) goes against everything we stand for at Meso.

Sometimes I wish you did actively Moderate assholes like this source off the board.

And every customer knows we are troll idiots but we bring clicks to the forum.

I wish he would buy anabolic lab support though. He’s one of the few sources here that doesn’t have a banner under his name.

He’s here totally for free. Doesn’t give a fuck about anyone. Send bitcoin that’s all.

lol
Fuck yes

how is this not a source board? Because some advertise for free? I dont know why members keep saying this. This underground section is full of sources peddling gear.

how is this not a source board? Because some advertise for free? I dont know why members keep saying this. This underground section is full of sources peddling gear.

Hey man
Do your thing
You hate Meso so much?
Dont be here

But we won't change just because you dont like it.
Its unmoderated and free here.

Do you bro

Liar liar, pants on fire. Now RB is the lowest IQ position on the football field. You really shouldn't brag about that. And I know of a lot of self-employed millionaires, but how would you know that? You get all your information from females on social media.

Sponsors

Latest posts