MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Do you know that one of those “idiots” is the owner of the forum where you are sourcing right?
And that he caught you lying, you didn’t bother to answer to his message.

DONT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE UNTIL HE ANSWERS TO MILLARD

Keep reacting to my post, but you said that the admin told you something, the admin replied to your thread and you got caught lying, don’t you want to address the issue?
@Millard for the sake of the integrity of the forum if he doesn’t answer you could take measures.
this is open forum right ? i just said my opinion this is also source forum if we have so much advertise to source sites that sell aas... and u are idiot kid,i would not sell anything to you..u need to drink moms milk hahahhahahahaha

this is open forum right ? i just said my opinion this is also source forum if we have so much advertise to source sites that sell aas... and u are idiot kid,i would not sell anything to you..u need to drink moms milk hahahhahahahaha
You didn’t say your opinion, you literally lied about the admin telling you via private message to stop worrying about the trolls here, that they were only here to earn visits to the website.

Yeah you look 100% professional, you are going to start loosing some sales around here.

You didn’t say your opinion, you literally lied about the admin telling you via private message to stop worrying about the trolls here, that they were only here to earn visits to the website.

Yeah you look 100% professional, you are going to start loosing some sales around here.
This forum is full of idiots, fake profiles, bullies, and bunch of kiddos.
You fools act like you all run or moderate this place and thats the problem.
There is no quality control here.

How about your fake profile. Johndoedodoe.. Piss poor screen name, obviously fake to bash and troll the source section.

ive just checked PM, he is a sponsor there so his thread is stickied and easy to find. Currently, another REP is posting there. Mr. Pharmaqo there (probably the one who is active here) has last posted on Wednesday
just for your information guys

Pharmaqo is a trusted source. I would buy from him before I would buy from anyone else on here..

This forum is full of idiots, fake profiles, bullies, and bunch of kiddos.
You fools act like you all run or moderate this place and thats the problem.
There is no quality control here.

How about your fake profile. Johndoedodoe.. Piss poor screen name, obviously fake to bash and troll the source section.
exactly brother...top sources have like 15 fakes to support them..and all this fuckin trolls probably look like shit,they hate gear they dont even have account on steroid forums for fucks sake...iuntil some shit happens they will not change anything here,no rules,too much fakes and trolls..

@Mr.PQR
I also hear that you guys are an SIS rebrand from when SIS starting going to shit and getting terrible reviews.
Fucking shady as fuck.

Common, you responded to my last post in 5 seconds.
Let's post up some pics
Bitch

exactly brother...top sources have like 15 fakes to support them..and all this fuckin trolls probably look like shit,they hate gear they dont even have account on steroid forums for fucks sake...iuntil some shit happens they will not change anything here,no rules,too much fakes and trolls..

I’m a member over at ProfessionalMuscle too. I just don’t like the fact that you can pay monthly fees over there to have moderators delete negative posts.

I’m a powerlifter and have a few videos posted in that section. I don’t think I look like shit. PM me and I’ll send you my wallet address for my $1000 in Bitcoin?

Proof of fake accounts? Nope. You got nothing. You just run your fucking mouth.

This source sucks little chinamen balls.