MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

well damn did that include US domestic? because i just placed an order

Not sure about that. The international “delay” is being blamed on that never ending chinaman New Year holiday that all these shitty fucking sources blame.

How’s china supposed to take over the world when the supposedly shutdown for weeks every year?

Do you know that one of those “idiots” is the owner of the forum where you are sourcing right?
And that he caught you lying, you didn’t bother to answer to his message.

DONT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE UNTIL HE ANSWERS TO MILLARD
Who is this Millard and why does he have to answer to him if this isn't a source forum?

Who is this Millard and why does he have to answer to him if this isn't a source forum?

Millard is the board owner/admin. He needs to answer to him because he’s misrepresenting and flat out lying about a conversation that they supposedly had. Source board or not has nothing to do with it.

I’m not a source and I could toss out bullshit claims about Millard and I would expect him to ask me to elaborate on that as well.

@Mr.PQR is a retard
He wont respond to @Millard Baker

PQR is an idiot.

The kind of idiot that thinks, reposting a picture of me... that I ORIGINALLY posted on a public forum (Meso)... would embarrass me somehow.

Hes quite the moron and shit talker.

Wait... i just realized
Hes our new @Bestgear

This should be good
you should be embarrassed. Ill bet you can't even tell the difference of you before and after on gear. You going to show everyone how you gained 10-15lbs of muscle in less than 16 weeks? Most cant even gain 2-3lbs of muscle in one year..

you should be embarrassed. Ill bet you can't even tell the difference of you before and after on gear. You going to show everyone how you gained 10-15lbs of muscle in less than 16 weeks? Most cant even gain 2-3lbs of muscle in one year..

I’m sorry, did you post a pic somewhere?

Millard is the board owner/admin. He needs to answer to him because he’s misrepresenting and flat out lying about a conversation that they supposedly had. Source board or not has nothing to do with it.

I’m not a source and I could toss out bullshit claims about Millard and I would expect him to ask me to elaborate on that as well.

Ive read in posts that this is an uncensored forum, so basically, you can lie, tell the truth and do anything you want here, without fear of being banned.

Ive read in posts that this is an uncensored forum, so basically, you can lie, tell the truth and do anything you want here, without fear of being banned.

No. There’s still rules.

And you’re right, @Mr.PQR didn’t technically break a rule but if you’re doing customer services it’s not a good look to insult everyone, including the admin. That’s pretty much source suicide. And it’ll show when this thread gets flamed, burned and torched.

I’m sorry, did you post a pic somewhere?

Have you? I dont need to post a pic. I am a nobody. And most people post of fake pics anyways, so I am not even going to get involved in a debate about any pics If I ever decide to post one. If you must know, I am 5'11" 235lbs, 9-10% body fat and heavily tatted. Am I shredded and 4-5% body fat? Only when I diet down.. I am not going to sit here and brag about someone I am not. If you want to know my best bench? 460lb. Like I said, I am a nobody. I am sure there are members with better stats then me..

Have you? I dont need to post a pic. I am a nobody. And most people post of fake pics anyways, so I am not even going to get involved in a debate about any pics If I ever decide to post one. If you must know, I am 5'11" 235lbs, 9-10% body fat and heavily tatted. Am I shredded and 4-5% body fat? Only when I diet down.. I am not going to sit here and brag about someone I am not. If you want to know my best bench? 460lb. Like I said, I am a nobody. I am sure there are members with better stats then me..

That’s all good. The 460lb bench is great. But @silentlemon101 didn’t exactly claim to be anyone either. You can’t dog on him if you’re unwilling to post pictures too. That’s kind of a character thing.

I have videos in the powerlifting thread. I’m not claiming to be anyone special either. We’re all here for the same reason - to better ourselves. General encouragement is usually good unless the guy is an obvious troll or dickhead.

7 lbs stage weight lean muscle is the most for everyone advance ....guy is troll bro

Also, @Silentlemon1011 has posted before and after pics. I'll never understand how you fuck boys have the audacity to call out another man on how he looks but refuse to post up their own pics. Straight bitch move.

All orders have been reshiped and on top of that free vials from promo and HGH if u got it we have also added to every order 1 free sust cause of all this delays and for chosing us PQR...thank you guys for your patience

All orders have been reshiped and on top of that free vials from promo and HGH if u got it we have also added to every order 1 free sust cause of all this delays and for chosing us PQR...thank you guys for your patience

Can anyone confirm with tracking?

7 lbs stage weight lean muscle is the most for everyone advance ....guy is troll bro

Try 35 lbs in 2 years. kiddo

@Mr.PQR knows that

The picture he posted is directly above my current physique (Where I originally posted it.

But that wouldnt easily play into his games.

Post em up boys
And I'll post my updated. pics (Even though they are all readily available on Meso

Guys talking shit about hiding and lying.
But I hide nothing
Check my posts, you'll know who I buy from.
And you'll also see I rip those sources if any customer complains or if anything fishy comes up.

I post my pictures, here... you guys wont

Bunch of fucking pussies LMFAO