MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

It's getting hot in here chinashit.
We are not hearing any news from you.

You hiding under some stone or some shit?

You have committed suicide here.

-Rebrand
-Get someone who speaks English
-Wait for next Friday.

20210220_165432.jpg

Last edited:
Just so it’s absolutely clear. @Mr.PQR brought this on himself. He was attempting to deflect his shipping issues onto “the trolls in this thread”.

You fucked up.

You shouldn’t have been taking orders that you couldn’t ship.

I’m only in this thread to make sure the members don’t get fucked.

Nobody should order until the shipping gets worked out. Simple as that. So quit shit-talking and fucking take care of your business @Mr.PQR

Just so it’s absolutely clear. @Mr.PQR brought this on himself. He was attempting to deflect his shipping issues onto “the trolls in this thread”.

You fucked up.

You shouldn’t have been taking orders that you couldn’t ship.

I’m only in this thread to make sure the members don’t get fucked.

Nobody should order until the shipping gets worked out. Simple as that. So quit shit-talking and fucking take care of your business @Mr.PQR
No.
Not only that.

Proof of interaction with Millard as well.
Screenshot. Raw.

Or fuck off.

even admin said to me dont care about them,every customer knows they are troll idiots ahah but bring clicks to forum ;) and ofc this is source board i can pay advertise here or buy anabolic lab support

@Mr.PQR

C'mon. Why don't you publicly ask @Millard if you can share your PM conversation. I'm sure he would be obliged lol.

Until then you will be viewed as a liar or scammer.

I've got you.

@Millard you okay if he shares the conversation you guys had, right?

Lmao
I have given @Mr.PQR the opportunity to respond.

No conversation exists in which I disparaged MESO members.

No conversation exists in which I said anyone could buy support from AnabolicLab.

No conversation exists in which I said anyone could buy the support of MESO-Rx.

The reason is obvious. I never said any of this to anyone.

I can share my portion of the only interaction that I recall having with @Mr.PQR . His portions of the conversation have been redacted since I do not have his permission to share his comments.

I have given @Mr.PQR the opportunity to respond.

No conversation exists in which I disparaged MESO members.

No conversation exists in which I said anyone could buy support from AnabolicLab.

No conversation exists in which I said anyone could buy the support of MESO-Rx.

The reason is obvious. I never said any of this to anyone.

I can share my portion of the only interaction that I recall having with @Mr.PQR . His portions of the conversation have been redacted since I do not have his permission to share his comments.

We are well aware of how you conduct yourself and your business! @Mr.PQR 's lie was well beyond anything in the believable realm.

There wasn't any doubt @Millard .

You sort of...sound like you believed that I actually called you out or something haha

This POS source is lying of course. It is obvious.

Sorry if I offended you.
It was far from my intentions.

I had zero suspicion towards you. I don't think anyone did.

We are well aware of how you conduct yourself and your business! @Mr.PQR 's lie was well beyond anything in the believable realm.
I know and thanks. I do my best to maintain neutrality when it comes to sources but such falsehoods about MESO can not go unaddressed.

There wasn't any doubt @Millard .

You sort of...sound like you believed that I actually called you out or something haha

This POS source is lying of course. It is obvious.

Sorry if I offended you.
It was far from my intentions.

I had zero suspicion towards you. I don't think anyone did.
No. Not at all. I'm just irritated that he failed to respond after he was directly called out on the falsehoods.

No. Not at all. I'm just irritated that he failed to respond after he was directly called out on the falsehoods.
I am taking it back then.

So to recap
-This source accuses the admin of the website of having said some shit.
-Source gets called out,refuses repeatedly to back the accusations with proof.
-Admin steps in and posts proof that the source is A LYING POS.
-Source still doesn't face shit because he has been fucked in the ass.

*the admin is @Millard
*the source is @Mr.PQR AKA Pharmaqo Labs

BUYER BEWARE.
THIS SOURCE IS A PROVEN LIAR.

Well, it was either a lie...

or in @Mr.PQR defense, maybe he was just too stupid to understand what Millard said in the sponsorship PMs. He doesn’t strike me as a high-level thinker.
I was willing to give him the benefit doubt too but in the absence of his response, what does one conclude?