MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Does that one guy think tattoos make you tough? I mean cuz usually I see guys getting tattoos to make up for being weak and try to appear to be tough, just saying.
Now, I don't want to offend anyone but I just have never understand the attraction to getting tattoos and spending good money on them. What a waste. Not my cup of tea. I have 0 tattoos and I never will have one.
Yeah no tattoos here either. I guess I never saw the novelty in it. I have friends that have them and I'm each t their own person, but yeah, I see these guys nowadays who are covered in ink, that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag . Its their way of overcompensating for getting their asses kicked everyday when they were younger I guess. Same with some that turn to gear. It becomes an obsession like it does with this dude.

Now before you tat guys start piling on me, it doesn't apply to everyone. Some like it for the art or whatever I guess. Same with steroids. Some start for the same reason. I started using to get to that 500 lb deadlift. I've never been a heavy user or ran any crazy cycles from what I've seen run here, but I didn't (don't) have the same goals.

Yeah no tattoos here either. I guess I never saw the novelty in it. I have friends that have them and I'm each t their own person, but yeah, I see these guys nowadays who are covered in ink, that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag . Its their way of overcompensating for getting their asses kicked everyday when they were younger I guess. Same with some that turn to gear. It becomes an obsession like it does with this dude.

Now before you tat guys start piling on me, it doesn't apply to everyone. Some like it for the art or whatever I guess. Same with steroids. Some start for the same reason. I started using to get to that 500 lb deadlift. I've never been a heavy user or ran any crazy cycles from what I've seen run here, but I didn't (don't) have the same goals.

I fucked up bad on one of my tattoos
My wife and I made a drunk decision(Vacationing in vietnam)

That we would blind choose a tattoo for eachother.
She has a wicked asian dragon on her back.
I have a big fucking pink flower on my chest.

Cant oull thr tough guy act with a big pink flower on my chest, lmfao

All tracking numbers updated!!! And also free gifts messages send to customers
I have no new tracking number. My old tracker still shows label created, not yet in system. I did not receive a message from you as you stated above. I ordered Jan 10th and had my initial shipping label created Jan 29th. ???

Lmao I got a flower on my right shoulder, and one that’s on my left arm from shoulder almost to elbow that’s like reddish pink maybe.

I bet you don’t wake up late at night thinking about it lol. You had a nice vacy with the woman you love and one wild night. Would you trade that for a 20-40 year old guy talking shit and still living in his mom's basement?

Yeah me either pink it is

I have no new tracking number. My old tracker still shows label created, not yet in system. I did not receive a message from you as you stated above. I ordered Jan 10th and had my initial shipping label created Jan 29th. ???

Jesus. Order on January 10 and it hasn’t shipped out. That’s fucked up.

@Mr.PQR you shouldn’t have accepted these orders. You’re an asshole. Make these guys whole.

The poor guys over at Professional Muscle believe this is all a legitimate “oops”.

As a chinese steroid lab how do you get “caught off guard” by the Chinese New Year holiday. I mean it literally happens every year. Wtf!

It’s all a bullshit lie.

I bet you don’t wake up late at night thinking about it lol. You had a nice vacy with the woman you love and one wild night. Would you trade that for a 20-40 year old guy talking shit and still living in his mom's basement?

Yeah me either pink it is

I honestly think it was fucking hilarious.
When I finally saw it, I couldnt stop laughing.

I dont pull a tough guy act... online OR offline lol.

I'd prefer to laugh rather than yell and fuck rather than fight.
Dental is MAD expensive in Canada.

fuck you @Mr.PQR

I honestly think it was fucking hilarious.
When I finally saw it, I couldnt stop laughing.

I dont pull a tough guy act... online OR offline lol.

I'd prefer to laugh rather than yell and fuck rather than fight.
Dental is MAD expensive in Canada.

fuck you @Mr.PQR
Same here. I could give two shits what others think of my act or dress.

Yeah @Mr.PQR time to burn this thread you POS.. This thread will now be about tits and ass.

I love pink. It is my favorite color.
You are giving me ideas.
I am thinking of doing one on my left asscheek.

Who knew something like that would be my first tat!
Great!

Yeah @Mr.PQR time to burn this thread you POS.. This thread will now be about tits and ass.
Spamming a thread is not allowed.

The purpose of this subforum is to provide a permanent resource for accountability, feedback, information about every source.

Burying a thread with spam defeats this purpose. We don't want to hide or obscure information about any particular source. To the the contrary, we want to highlight and make relevant information accessible to anyone seeking information on a source in the future.

This doesn't solely apply to this source. It applies to every source (and more generally to the forum as a whole.)

The only reason I am posting this message in this thread is to explain why spam will not be tolerated to disrupt this or any other discussion on MESO regardless of your motivations.

send mail bro...did u check spam? they send a lot of mails

Spamming a thread is not allowed.

The purpose of this subforum is to provide a permanent resource for accountability, feedback, information about every source.

Burying a thread with spam defeats this purpose. We don't want to hide or obscure information about any particular source. To the the contrary, we want to highlight and make relevant information accessible to anyone seeking information on a source in the future.

This doesn't solely apply to this source. It applies to every source (and more generally to the forum as a whole.)

The only reason I am posting this message in this thread is to explain why spam will not be tolerated to disrupt this or any other discussion on MESO regardless of your motivations.
well why dont u do something?? does any of those comments are not spam? asking for tits,posting ass and so on..at least keep some respect here

I have ordered from you previously with a less than 2 week delivery. I have an order pending with you now based on my previous good experience. I hope things are going out. I have not had a change to my tracking.
u will get your order like u always did,u know on promuscle if something happens i even added free stuff...mail me your order number

well why dont u do something?? does any of those comments are not spam? asking for tits,posting ass and so on..at least keep some respect here
WHAT RESPECT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH?

You disrespected every single member here and you are asking for what exactly now?
You disrespected the forum.
You disrespected the admin.
You disrespected your business.

I disrespect you.

Go fuck yourself.

Post the proof motherfucker.

I am taking it back then.

So to recap
-This source accuses the admin of the website of having said some shit.
-Source gets called out,refuses repeatedly to back the accusations with proof.
-Admin steps in and posts proof that the source is A LYING POS.
-Source still doesn't face shit because he has been fucked in the ass.

*the admin is @Millard
*the source is @Mr.PQR AKA Pharmaqo Labs

BUYER BEWARE.
THIS SOURCE IS A PROVEN LIAR.

You don't want spam, right?
Right.
We will keep it straight to the point then.

Face the fucking situation. Handle your shit.
You're done here.