MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Many years back I was new and someone helped me. Granted we didn't have internet and SM like we do now and a lot of these guys are lazy and want to be spoonfed.
Again I’m all for helping people. Some of these guys will comment on a known scammers thread with 500+ plus pages and be like I haven’t received my order. Then you look and it’ll say they joined moments ago. World-Pharma was a big one a few years ago. His thread was always at the top and selectively scammed new guys.

send me mail bro,there was 2200+ orders
You're so full of shit, I can smell your breath through my phone. Fucking lying douche bag, selective scamming pos.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAMMING POS UNLESS YOU LIKE TO TAKE IT IN ASS WITHOUT ANY LUBE.

send me mail bro,there was 2200+ orders

You accepted 2,200 fucking orders that you knew would be significantly delayed for over a month?

Wow, you really ARE a piece of shit.

And quit lying, you KNOW none of these guys are getting “double orders”. They’ll be lucky to get an order.

You guys see how badly this guy fucked his customers. Nobody should order from this guy again. There’s other sources available. You don’t need this hassle.

The only reason I can fathom for anyone giving their money and business to this dipshit is pure desperation.

For anyone ordering from this prick: why?

@Mr.PQR has straight up lied about his conversations with Millard, talked down with juvenile shit to our members and is obviously an all around scumbag piece of shit.

He is likely using alternate handles to make himself look good. Getting sucked off by the manchild @runningback34 and others and probably self-stroking to put on a further scam circus.

And anyone spewing that MESO is a source board is an ignorant buffoon, having no clue how this actually works. No matter how many times the truth is explained, they are simply too stupid to understand. It's just become a waste of time.

But anymore there is nothing left to do but laugh at the morons. A mild yet sad form of entertainment, really.

I can see that.

I had a response to an email. Was told yesterday 10-12 days before shipping update.

All of this is not the experience I had last time with direct order from this lab. Not super happy about it, but this also isn’t Amazon. I’ll be happy when a package arrives.

Will update if anything changes.

I have no relation to this lab other than a previous customer.

Thanks @ISOPAHAMARK for update. Not at all being a smart ass when I ask this. Just trying to clarify here. Have you received a tracking number? How can you have a Tracking number if it is shipping in 10-12 days?

All tracking numbers updated!!! And also free gifts messages send to customers

Very odd indeed. When a source send out a tracking number that usually means it has shipped!

Since they stopped shipping with the holiday, you would think all these packs would be ready to go after the holiday. Guess not lol. Shit planning by a shit source.

Thanks @ISOPAHAMARK for update. Not at all being a smart ass when I ask this. Just trying to clarify here. Have you received a tracking number? How can you have a Tracking number if it is shipping in 10-12 days?

Very odd indeed. When a source send out a tracking number that usually means it has shipped!
I got a tracking number 29 Jan like a few others. I guess they can prearrange the order with shippers before packages get picked up? That part is hazy to me too.

Seems like some sort of formatting error - if you check the first post in the thread and open the attachments (not only the ones that have a thumbnail) it's all there.
Edited my post because I am not throwing mud to him like he did with the admin.

My mistake. You are right.

Too much coffee and Trenbolone.