MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

PLACE AN ORDER FROM NOW UNTIL THE 26TH​

EVERY ORDER OVER 500USD WITHOUT DISCOUNT CODE GETS FREE KIT OF QOMATROPIN HGH!!!​

well why dont u do something?? does any of those comments are not spam? asking for tits,posting ass and so on..at least keep some respect here
Dude WTF you are like a little kid now asking help to the teacher against the bullies.

1)You can’t ask for help to the same guy you made a false accusation of, and you haven’t answered to him, lier.
2)You started insulting every single member here, even posting pics of them and calling them fat.
3)You are a drug dealer who earns money selling illegal substances that will harm people’s health, you don’t deserve respect.

well why dont u do something?? does any of those comments are not spam? asking for tits,posting ass and so on..at least keep some respect here

The comments aren’t spam. YOU fucked up. You accepted orders that you knew you couldn’t ship due to the stupid chinese holiday. That’s a bullshit excuse. I can buy shitty cheap TVs but you can’t ship steroids. Quit being such a dickhead and do your job.

Guys have TOLD you they didn’t get their tracking and you just brush it off with “did you check spam?”

You’re a waste and don’t belong here. Nobody should order from you.

That's what happens when people talk shit and post out of context pics.

no understanding

Hilariously enough.. I'm not a freak who manages to gain that much weight.

Back in my twenties, I was in contest prep when my body turned on me (Autoimmune disease)
Dropped from 225 in prep.. to 155

7 years later, I got back on the sauce and gained my weight back.
Purely muscle memory, like blowing up a balloon that's already been inflated, nice and easy.

@TrennedOutLunatic
I'll just say this as a little note as well
I'm not hating on @MuscleFreak
He posted up at the beginning, mistakes happened
I havnt seen him say one good thing about this faggot source, since he showed his true Chinaman colors.

mistakes happened, I could show you a post I made years ago praising PGanabolics, before he turned it to be a scamming piece of shit.
We all make mistakes and Musclefreak is a great contributor to the board.

It’s ok to hate on @MuscleFreak. He’s one of the reps for this piece of shit over on Professional Muscle. He didnt make a mistake, he got a promotion! It’s good he stopped posting on this thread.

Dude WTF you are like a little kid now asking help to the teacher against the bullies.

1)You can’t ask for help to the same guy you made a false accusation of, and you haven’t answered to him, lier.
2)You started insulting every single member here, even posting pics of them and calling them fat.
3)You are a drug dealer who earns money selling illegal substances that will harm people’s health, you don’t deserve respect.
than ban us all here if we are drug dealers and u dont use drugs stupid idiot

I am taking it back then.

So to recap
-This source accuses the admin of the website of having said some shit.
-Source gets called out,refuses repeatedly to back the accusations with proof.
-Admin steps in and posts proof that the source is A LYING POS.
-Source still doesn't face shit because he has been fucked in the ass.

*the admin is @Millard
*the source is @Mr.PQR AKA Pharmaqo Labs

BUYER BEWARE.
THIS SOURCE IS A PROVEN LIAR.
ANSWER.
Scamming piece of shit.

Fuck you.

All tracking numbers updated!!! And also free gifts messages send to customers

I have no new tracking number. My old tracker still shows label created, not yet in system. I did not receive a message from you as you stated above. I ordered Jan 10th and had my initial shipping label created Jan 29th. ???

Good morning. No, it's not in my spam folder either. So???

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE!

@Mr.PQR BE A MAN DO THE RIGHT THING AND FIX THIS

Why bother helping these new guys? If you can’t follow simple directions don’t order. Years ago when guys like roxi and pep shit the bed we stopped spamming the threads. When a new guy joins the forum he’s gunna click the first thread. He’s gunna read the first page with the intro and send money. Just let this shit thread sink to the bottom. I get were all for helping guys out but if you can’t follow simple reading comprehension you shouldn’t be ordering shit from a forum.

Why bother helping these new guys? If you can’t follow simple directions don’t order. Years ago when guys like roxi and pep shit the bed we stopped spamming the threads. When a new guy joins the forum he’s gunna click the first thread. He’s gunna read the first page with the intro and send money. Just let this shit thread sink to the bottom. I get were all for helping guys out but if you can’t follow simple reading comprehension you shouldn’t be ordering shit from a forum.
Many years back I was new and someone helped me. Granted we didn't have internet and SM like we do now and a lot of these guys are lazy and want to be spoonfed.