MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Lol. Kicked off eroids?

Well, sorry guys that ordered. It would appear that you are fucked.

This is why we don’t trust sources and why guys should never pre-order. If the fuckhead source can’t ship, they shouldn’t be taking orders and Bitcoin.

You guys can try joining Professional Muscle and contact @MuscleFreak there. He’s not only a fan, but he’s a rep. ProMuscle has certain post count rules though. I can’t post in the shitscam thread to warn the fanbois over there of the issues.

Have a great day.
You're gone.
I will bump the thread tomorrow, summing up everything

Fuck you
You know it’s bad when even the Mods on eroids are saying your shit is bunk lmao. Guys if you ordered from this dickbag and eventually do get a pack, test it. Shits probably caffeine pills and olive oil.

Spamming a thread is not allowed.

The purpose of this subforum is to provide a permanent resource for accountability, feedback, information about every source.

Burying a thread with spam defeats this purpose. We don't want to hide or obscure information about any particular source. To the the contrary, we want to highlight and make relevant information accessible to anyone seeking information on a source in the future.

This doesn't solely apply to this source. It applies to every source (and more generally to the forum as a whole.)

The only reason I am posting this message in this thread is to explain why spam will not be tolerated to disrupt this or any other discussion on MESO regardless of your motivations.

According to the membership here, this isnt a source forum. But clearly it is when the owner/admin admits it. Touche!

Thanks for clarifying..

Calls people out for "shit talking" and then proceeds to "shit talk". Unbelievable.

You are burning this thread down defending a source you "never" used while attacking every respected member on this forum. I am so confused.

Yeah every forum is full of shit talkers. So what else is new you skinny ape?
Defending this source? This is the only good source on here in my opinion.
No bad reviews at ProMuscle that I know of. And who are the respected members here? All the ones that are bullying the sources every single day? Or is it the members that do all the shit talking? So yeah, I dont know how you are confused. You must just be plain stupid.

I invested 30k in my son's RESP and stayed in holiday inn express last night........I guess after that you can't afford a long sleeve shirt.

Why would I post up a pic of me in a long sleeve shirt for? Absolutely pointless. Oh, let me guess,, so you can see my big muscles popping out? LOL.. Nah, go bully someone else dip shit.

Does that one guy think tattoos make you tough? I mean cuz usually I see guys getting tattoos to make up for being weak and try to appear to be tough, just saying.
Now, I don't want to offend anyone but I just have never understand the attraction to getting tattoos and spending good money on them. What a waste. Not my cup of tea. I have 0 tattoos and I never will have one.
This always kills me. Waste of money? ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING MONEY!
You're not going to tell me what, when, why or how I spend my money. And I would show you the same respect. I am sick and tired of people whining about what other people spend their hard earned money on.

Half the members here probably smoke pot and cigarettes, so yeah thats a waste of fucking money to me. You're killing yourselves slowly and I am improving my appearance. :)

This always kills me. Waste of money? ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING MONEY!
You're not going to tell me what, when, why or how I spend my money. And I would show you the same respect. I am sick and tired of people whining about what other people spend their hard earned money on.

Half the members here probably smoke pot and cigarettes, so yeah thats a waste of fucking money to me. You're killing yourselves slowly and I am improving my appearance. :)
Settle down Karen. I was just stating my personal opinion and I said I don't want to offend anyone. Did I tell you how to spend your money? No. So think before you react like a bitch and type estrogen driven babble.
Also, I don't smoke at all. I drink very little as well. Assume some more Tattoo Karen.

Yeah every forum is full of shit talkers. So what else is new you skinny ape?
Defending this source? This is the only good source on here in my opinion.
No bad reviews at ProMuscle that I know of. And who are the respected members here? All the ones that are bullying the sources every single day? Or is it the members that do all the shit talking? So yeah, I dont know how you are confused. You must just be plain stupid.
This is obviously a horrible source and you are calling it the only good one. Congrats on outing yourself as an obvious shill and spamming this thread.

Holy hell. Over at Professional Muscle, PQR blamed the eroids thing as “other labs make it hard”.

Then they announced BOGO sale with $250 minimum.

Guys have received their previous orders and they’re trying to get tons of additional orders.

For guys that don’t know what an Exit Scam is, you’re watching it.

Bye bye @Mr.PQR

Why would I post up a pic of me in a long sleeve shirt for? Absolutely pointless. Oh, let me guess,, so you can see my big muscles popping out? LOL.. Nah, go bully someone else dip shit.
I already found and posted a picture of you and Mr. PQR...the cats already out of the bag, bro.