MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

On their telegram one guy mention about order which he placed 26 of jan and still dont receive nothing, even proper trackin number, they deleted that message just 10 sec after. When I asked them why they deleted it, they kick me out from chat, so the thing looks obviously for me ;]

Lol all guys on eroids made orders BEFORE the Chinese holiday under the impression their packs would ship out. Nope lol. PQR keeps telling them it’s on the way lmfao.

Why would I post up a pic of me in a long sleeve shirt for? Absolutely pointless. Oh, let me guess,, so you can see my big muscles popping out? LOL.. Nah, go bully someone else dip shit.

Too afraid your tattoos will lead everyone to your Grinder profile?

I'm sorry for being a bully lmfao. Now that I have figured out why you will call out other members to post pics but won't yourself, I will try to be more sensitive hahahah.

On their telegram one guy mention about order which he placed 26 of jan and still dont receive nothing, even proper trackin number, they deleted that message just 10 sec after. When I asked them why they deleted it, they kick me out from chat, so the thing looks obviously for me ;]
He’s a clown. He’s calling you guys idiots for speaking up then crying about how backed up he is from Chinese New Year but keeps promoting B2B promos including buy one get one free. Easy scam

Holy hell. Over at Professional Muscle, PQR blamed the eroids thing as “other labs make it hard”.

Then they announced BOGO sale with $250 minimum.

Guys have received their previous orders and they’re trying to get tons of additional orders.

For guys that don’t know what an Exit Scam is, you’re watching it.

Bye bye @Mr.PQR
I saw that too- what a crock of shit

Too afraid your tattoos will lead everyone to your Grinder profile?

I'm sorry for being a bully lmfao. Now that I have figured out why you will call out other members to post pics but won't yourself, I will try to be more sensitive hahahah.
I dont need to show you shit. And I am not on any social media platforms either.. So yeah, go fuck yourself. Go ask pics from someone else.. jerk off

Coming from the guy deep throating @Mr.PQR while he rips off members.... You know, members of our community that you are supposed to have their 6.

You are a garbage human. Hope the back of your throat heals, hope you feel good about it lol

Who has he ripped off? Goto Promuscle, no complaints there. He is even on Napsgear website.. If anyone here was ripped off, it was probably from some reverse scammer on here. After all you can change your username on this forum, what is it, once a year?

And I have no members back here. You can all go eat a big fat black dick and choke on it. Better yet, you can suck on my 9inch and get fucked faggot!
You want to see a picture of my 9inch? Ill make sure I take it with a long sleeve shirt on too.. bitch tit boy!

Settle down Karen. I was just stating my personal opinion and I said I don't want to offend anyone. Did I tell you how to spend your money? No. So think before you react like a bitch and type estrogen driven babble.
Also, I don't smoke at all. I drink very little as well. Assume some more Tattoo Karen.
Fuck your opinion bitch. I am telling your stupid ass not to tell me how to spend my money. What dont you comprehend dick head?
I could give two shits if you smoke, drink, suck dick, get ass fucked, etc..
Keep your opinions to yourself..

Made this account to speak up so others don’t get scammed. Sadly he scammed my friend
Made this account to speak up so others don’t get scammed. Sadly he scammed my friend
yeah, ok. You just joined Sunday. You're probably one of the other trolls here with multiple accounts, bashing good sources for no reason and ZERO PROOF. Where is everyones proof Pharmaqo scammed? Or is it just your word..

Fuck your opinion bitch. I am telling your stupid ass not to tell me how to spend my money. What dont you comprehend dick head?
I could give two shits if you smoke, drink, suck dick, get ass fucked, etc..
Keep your opinions to yourself..
You ignorant cunt faggot. I never told you how to spend your money. Learn how to read you dyslexic cunt.
Now, Ill give my opinion whenever I want to you cumstain. If you have a problem with it, I dare you to try and do something about it you soft bitch.

You ignorant cunt faggot. I never told you how to spend your money. Learn how to read you dyslexic cunt.
Now, Ill give my opinion whenever I want to you cumstain. If you have a problem with it, I dare you to try and do something about it you soft bitch.
listen here bitch, I never even asked you directly if you drank, smoke, or anything else. So get the fuck off my 9inch cock. I got your cumstain, its right on your faggot ass forehead, now get fucked by a black cock 5x...