MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

No one has been scammed at ProMuscle. If there was something shady or members not getting packages, they would come out and say dont use this particular source. They aren't going to ban you for getting scammed. Get real fool. There is a right way and wrong way to go about not getting your orders..
How many times a day did you say you suck Mr. PQR's dick you buttfucking shill?

Half the members here probably smoke pot and cigarettes, so yeah thats a waste of fucking money to me. You're killing yourselves slowly and I am improving my appearance. :)

go re read what you wrote to me jack off, and go re read my posts. I wasn't even talking to you troll fuck. go smoke some more meth, and Ill go get another tat bitch tit boy.
Look yourself lickingcrack34 you extremely ignorant mook cunt.
Yeah get another tattoo, one right above your cunt that says "I'm a cunt's cunt"

the source pharmaqo labs store and a scam? I ordered 8 vials of primo I received everything in November now it has become risk of ordering?

the source pharmaqo labs store and a scam? I ordered 8 vials of primo I received everything in November now it has become risk of ordering?
If your lucky enough to receive gear test it. Multiple complaints on eroids of guys pinning his shit and no results. Same with his orals. As for his customer service, when guys said his shit is bunk he said “they’re small and probably don’t lift weights and have no idea how to use steroids”. But he’s having another BOGO sale so hop on it.

Good for you bud. Good for you.

Some day we’ll all be just as good as you.

Oh and guess what little tiny man, you’re back on ignore because you don’t contribute shit. Post a link on ProMuscle of someone actually receiving shit from this guy. They haven’t but they just sit there mouths open and hoping.

No you wont. You will never be in my league. You trolls keep on bashing, trolling all the sources and members here. No wonder this place is going in the toilet.
Tiny? I guess Im a twig at 225-230lbs... Oh wait, do you want to see a pic of my scale now too? I can put a note on my feet that says , eat a dick bigbalddipshit guy..

You think I give a shit if you put me on ignore? I got under your skin. Mission accomplished!

No you wont. You will never be in my league. You trolls keep on bashing, trolling all the sources and members here. No wonder this place is going in the toilet.
Tiny? I guess Im a twig at 225-230lbs... Oh wait, do you want to see a pic of my scale now too? I can put a note on my feet that says , eat a dick bigbalddipshit guy..

You think I give a shit if you put me on ignore? I got under your skin. Mission accomplished!
You just suck source cock man. No biggie.

We cool. At least me.

So @MR.Phas time to react to a response yet doesn't have the time to send the supposed new tracking number based on the reshipment that was supposedly done? I don't know what was so "haha" from my previous post.
Customer service isn't that hard but for you it seems well out of the norm. Now let's say this package comes in a 2 month window which is rapidly approaching then it's too easy for myself to acknowledge the package here. Yet, you can't provide any information on where my package is.

So @MR.Phas time to react to a response yet doesn't have the time to send the supposed new tracking number based on the reshipment that was supposedly done? I don't know what was so "haha" from my previous post.
Customer service isn't that hard but for you it seems well out of the norm. Now let's say this package comes in a 2 month window which is rapidly approaching then it's too easy for myself to acknowledge the package here. Yet, you can't provide any information on where my package is.
The scammer source is having a laugh!

Unbelievable.