MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Just checked under FedEx and my package is on the move as well with the initial shipping information. He did reship too though so that should be another package as well, that I don't have the tracking number for. Nevertheless, I'm not about greed just going off what was said. If received I'll acknowledge on here, as I said before.
Well I hope you get your product soon. I have no other information on mine but I'll keep yall posted

Update: I received my parcel today, it tooks 18days.Late,but better than nothing. And they add freebies:3 Deca and 1 Dbol.phq.jpg

Package arrived. Ordered Jan 10th. Almost 2 months from time of order to delivery. Never used this brand of gear before so curious to see how it stands out. @Mr.PQR appreciate you shipping the product out as stated.

Attachments

• 20210305_230424.jpg
    20210305_230424.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
Guys we will make the shipping always. Please note it the delay was because in china they make it very big vaccine drive and make all cargo before holiday chinese new year for the vacine moving. This cause stoppage all freight and then holiday. So make it much backlog. But im not go anywere. You will see the all parcels now make land and 100s in updated on friday

ok thank you i will analyze my primobolan by janosik
Franco sir yes please we welcome this.
We also tested 2 times of last primo with Jano.
Result i attached here.

Attachments

• Pharmaqo - Primobolan Depot - Result 108.26mg.jpg
    Pharmaqo - Primobolan Depot - Result 108.26mg.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Pharmaqo - Primobolan Depot.jpg
    Pharmaqo - Primobolan Depot.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 50
MUCH MANY MORE PRODUCTAS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOMESTIC SHIP.
ANYONE WHO WANT IT FAST DELIVERY CAN ORDERING DOMESTIC FROM STORE.

FOR ALL MY LOYAL CUSTOMERS HERE U GO NEW PROMO!!!
OVER 500$ U HAVE 100$ TO PICK FOR FREE,OVER 1000$ 250$ OVER 1500$ 500$!!
JUST WRITE IN COMMENTS WHAT U PICK!!!

Package arrived. Ordered Jan 10th. Almost 2 months from time of order to delivery. Never used this brand of gear before so curious to see how it stands out. @Mr.PQR appreciate you shipping the product out as stated.
Was this domestic and took 2 months? Good that you got your order but if it were me, I wouldn't thank that shit rep, Id tell him still to go fuck himself.

FOR ALL MY LOYAL CUSTOMERS HERE U GO NEW PROMO!!!
OVER 500$ U HAVE 100$ TO PICK FOR FREE,OVER 1000$ 250$ OVER 1500$ 500$!!
JUST WRITE IN COMMENTS WHAT U PICK!!!
Don't do it people. Fuck this piece of shit Mr.CUNT One person gets their pack after 2 months and more promos. This Scam City.

Well i let the members here know that you tried to Doxx an Eroids member on your Telegram.

A guy, a fucking customer, complained about his products, MrP(enis) made a TG based promo based on people creating accounts to harass the customer on Eroids and he was convincing his TG followers to try to find the guys Facebook and real name based on the Eroids info.

So you tried to have him doxxed?
He’s one of the few respected members on Eroids, so I don’t see that guy lying for anything or anyone.
And yep he did a whole campaign to go against a customer, imagine doing a fucking promo where the only requisite was “Say Fuck shred (the customers @).

He’s one of the few respected members on Eroids, so I don’t see that guy lying for anything or anyone.
And yep he did a whole campaign to go against a customer, imagine doing a fucking promo where the only requisite was “Say Fuck shred (the customers @).

Even if he was lying....... Doesn't fucking matter. When a source conducts himself like that, he can't be trusted in the slightest!

Scammer!

You tried to dox?

Did you try to dox someone?

Someone who shat in your mouth maybe,let me guess. Tried to silence him?

Proof please.

Doxxing I don't fuck with.

Chinese shit.

And you know what? I will apologize if wrong.

Fuck you.

I will apologize if wrong.
Publicly.

Because I got balls.

Definitely.

Fuck you

Scammer.

Face the admin bitch. I've called you out.
Face the fucking admin.

I will quote the fucking past again and again.

You are fucking done here.

Dox,I don't fuck with.

I reside here now. I am not going anywhere till I am banned.

Right in your fucking thread.

Doxxing is dead fucking serious shit.