MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

No proof of attempt to dox.
(Guy Eddie mentioned it,there was no attempt)

But he did harass a customer.

This source is a proven lier,scammer and is definitely the person you shouldn't give your address to.

This source will blackmail you in the blink of an eye

The source behaves as a child and is far from ready to conduct business.

Hello.

Can someone explain how I can quote two or more posts in a single reply?

I don't know if what I said makes sense...!

I want to bring some things regarding this source in the last pages so that every single potential customer sees it.

Initially I was about to mention the admin's name and suggest banning in the grounds of doxxing but this is not the best course of action.
Doxxing was not the case though. Except if english fails me.

The best course of action is bringing up again and again what the source has done so that people can see it. Banning would be against harm reduction.

I don't want to be double posting or triple posting. That's why I am asking.

Thanks.

@Mr.PQR

Please tell me that you thought that everything would be buried under a lot of pages regarding trannies.

We have ..ehm..
I mean some of us,ofcourse..
Some weak points....or...
Passions let's say.
My Achilles' heel.
Screenshot_20210307-213323_Chrome.jpg

That doesn't mean that your fuck ups will get buried.
Harm reduction>trannies.

Sorry for the let down @Ferenor .

I am waiting.

Hello.

I want to bring some things regarding this source in the last pages so that every single potential customer sees it.

Initially I was about to mention the admin's name and suggest banning in the grounds of doxxing but this is not the best course of action.

The best course of action is bringing up again and again what the source has done so that people can see it. Banning would be against harm reduction.

Thanks.

@Mr.PQR

Please tell me that you thought that everything would be buried under a lot of pages regarding trannies.

We have ..ehm..
Passions let's say.
My Achilles' heel.
View attachment 143370

Harm reduction>trannies.

I am waiting.
To multi quote, just tap on "quote" on all the messages you want, and then tap "insert quotes..." hope it helps

Hello.

Thanks.

@Mr.PQR

We have ..ehm..
Passions let's say.
My Achilles' heel.
View attachment 143370

Harm reduction>trannies.

I am waiting.
Waiting for your mega post impatiently

I am getting on my PC for my first post on meso!
Quite a moving moment.

36 pages sum up.
772 posts from this damn mobile.

I need to be efficient.

University is closed.
A lot of time available.
I have no life.

God's Urine for mania.

tenor (10).gif

tenor (11).gif
Hi
Im make the introduction for myself on the board. Im Mr P and own the Pharmaqo Labs. We having the licnesed production facilities in asia in GMP factory. Many think im make the bullshit but if make relationship with me you can visiting my factory not any problems.
I was think what is best way to make the introduction so im send 18 samples of the productas to Janoshik this week and he make for the test result.
Im let you seeing here and judging is my quality good?
Yeah. Visiting your factory..! Right!
It's not Friday... Spanky.

Lab pics
Stock pics
3rd party testinf incentive
Gice us your oral dosing formula

Amongst many others.

Dont think you can just waltz in here, post a website and fuck off.

Not going to work... Spanky
Requirements request 1
Perfect labs like always bro...i am also member on proM, quality that he delivers is one of the best on the market if not the best,with lowest price possible.
The rep of the source on promuscle.
If they're so awesome.
Maybe they can follow the Meso rules?
If their gear is so "Fyre" perhaps they can....

1.Post lab pics
2. Stock pics
3. Raw Pics
4. Offer a testing incentive for members to confirm his results (Any lab can make an excellent brew to send to Jano and fuck up the actual batches)
5. Explain his contamination precautions.
6. Explain his mixing and dosing for orals for @Mighty-mouse to confirm if he knows what hes doing.

Maybe he could even NOT be lazy and actually read a few Meso threads to see how we roll here.

Posting a few lab results an email address is NOT the right way.
And just because you guys have used his gear, doesnt mean hes "GTG"
It means he hasnt fucked up.. YET.

Harm.....Reduction
Wether it be physical and health harm reduction or financial harm reduction for Meso members.

This isnt Pro muscle or ASF
Requirements request 2
So refusing stock photos?
How do we know you even have gear?
No lab photos or explanations?

What about the other portions of my post that you're ignoring?
Just ignoring everything that has anything to do with Harm reduction?
Not safe to take q picture of a machine with the Tag edited or discluded?
Why?

You're not the only one with equipment and it cant be traced back to you if you scrub the photos and make sure not to take pictures of code numbers.

Weekends arent very busy on Meso.
I would advise you get your shit together before the boys get active on Monday or this will become hilarious
Requirements talk.
@Mr.PQR what is your brewing process? Pictures of factory/setup?
Requirements request 3
How so?
Explain that to me.

So posti g pictures that have had their Meta Data scrubbed is dangerous?
Its untraceable if you know what you're doing.

If he doesnt include the Data/spec plate on equipment... it's just generic equipment.

That's like you saying I cam be traced by posting a picture of my stock 2015 GMC Sierra.
No you cant.

If I dint post License plate or VIN, you dont k ow who I am.

That's just fuxking straight up bullshit.

Why're you protecting and sucking this guy.

This is Meso, he can post up the requirements or fuck off.
The source has no clue of exif data and also of the fact that he can prove himself,if he removes exif data, without opsec risk.
Well said bro.

Back to the topic at hand.

@Mr.PQR

1. Lab pics
2. Raw stock
3. Finished stock pics
4. Third party testing incentive for members
5. Explain your contamination prevention protocol.
6. Oral dosing mixtures

Dont give me nonsense about not posting lab pics
Scrub the Meta Data
Make sure you do NOT take a picture of the specification plate and get to it.

Perfectly safe for you
What are you hiding?

Stop hiding behind your little chew toy and respond for yourself.

List them in Numerical order like I did.

Fuck you and your only answering 1 or 2 out of 6 questions.

I'm tired of you little Chinamen ignoring questions and requirements and pretending you didnt see them.

Answer all 6
Requirements request 4
Yes i am on promuscle and no reason to hide it
Muscleshill accepts basically everything.
This forum is full of inbred autism shit faces who full of hate, 80% of them look like shit even with gear and hate every thing...i would too if i still looked like shit even with using gear.
Most of meso user dont have common sense or can use simple logic (ofc they are apes)

Anyway pharmaqo is top tier Label and on same level as balkan.

Just because someone is liking it doesn't mean shit and dont change the quality of the stuff u fuckface inbreds.

And its always the same keyboards warriors hating and bashing a label.

Eat my shit inbred apes
Have you changed your mind?
misunderstanding ,if there is no EU shipper i could not ship to EU every order will be seized! promo is not over new code will come with same low prices ,my IT guy will make it today
The source couldn't decide whether or not he had a reshipper.
I'm still owed my package. It's been forever, and haven't got help from you since "you couldn't call fedex and change my information.

I ordered Jan 10 still waiting.

Indeed. Waiting almost 2 months on my order and its still in Asia. Wont recommend ordering from these guys atm

I have my tracking number which states label created , not yet in system. It was created and has been at that status since Jan 29. He did tell me it's roughly 15 days from when the label is created until shipment is complete. Hoping to receive by end of month worst case.

happy i didnt order after reading all this..

What’s going on in here , all that matters is if the gear is good and it arrives, lot of progress to be made this year in strength and size, we need good gear ! Make america anabolic again !
Nope. Opsec matters. Communication matters. Not scamming matters. Backing your accusations matters.
even admin said to me dont care about them,every customer knows they are troll idiots ahah but bring clicks to forum ;) and ofc this is source board i can pay advertise here or buy anabolic lab support
The source accused the admin of shit.
Admin steps in and asks whaddup. Source refuses to back his accusations.
Can you elaborate on this?
Admin repeats, source refuses to back his accusations.
He also lied about the admin (Millard) telling him to don’t worry about @BigBaldBeardGuy because he gives visits to the website lol
Called out again. No answer.
This source’s owner acts like Jason Genova without the autism, but he has the stupidity still:

“Pay 15 buck bitcoin, ship when I want to reship, talk shit to other buyers because whoooo caaaares”

The runner of this source is such a donut, he ignored half of the first replies asking about their package and now since he has traffic the last two electrons in that brain of his decided damage control. And his butt buddy (which is probably his alt account) came out of the woodworks to defend him (himself most likely)

How is that reshipment looking? Tracking #s?

I'm with the guys saying I wouldn't order from this lab strictly because this rep is a fucking asshole. They would have to have some pretty fire shit at an amazing price to put up with this douche.
Not only an asshole.
Well apparently the source went MIA here after being caught in a lie but he is still posting as usual on Eroids.
Surprising. The source has no stability.
Even on Eroids some big members that usually don’t write anything publicly have been calling out him for lying trough PMs.
On fucking eroids. Source IS THAT terrible.
Has the makings of an exit scam.
"Hey guys logistics issues.... keep sending me money for a month, I'll get the order out on the 15th"
"Oh, its taking a bit longer... but you're all good to still order, dont worry... it will be out shortly"

I really hope I'm wrong
I hate to see guys lose their money
He does make an exist scam.
yeah cause i really hate this dickless cunts..they hate gear cause they have no muscle,source is drug dealers and we hate them woow fucker where do u get gear then be natty lol this board is stupid..i ve reship everyhing and even added free vial but i have no reason why to respond these idiots hahah
Grow a pair and answer regarding the accusations towards the idiot admin too.
Do you know that one of those “idiots” is the owner of the forum where you are sourcing right?
And that he caught you lying, you didn’t bother to answer to his message.

DONT BUY FROM THIS SOURCE UNTIL HE ANSWERS TO MILLARD

this is open forum right ? i just said my opinion this is also source forum if we have so much advertise to source sites that sell aas... and u are idiot kid,i would not sell anything to you..u need to drink moms milk hahahhahahahaha
The source said that his talk with the admin is an opinion. It's not an opinion. You lied and the admin posted his part of the conversation.
He did the source a favor for hiding the source's part of the conversation. I suspect a lot of sauce there.
This source acts very professional. Would definitely throw my money to his btc wallet

You didn’t say your opinion, you literally lied about the admin telling you via private message to stop worrying about the trolls here, that they were only here to earn visits to the website.

Yeah you look 100% professional, you are going to start loosing some sales around here.

i speak the truth and dont kiss anyone ass here :)
Then speak it. Disclose your part of the conversation with the admin.
exactly brother...top sources have like 15 fakes to support them..and all this fuckin trolls probably look like shit,they hate gear they dont even have account on steroid forums for fucks sake...iuntil some shit happens they will not change anything here,no rules,too much fakes and trolls..
Just like you,the source.
You used people on your telegram to harass a member that posted a bad review on eroids.
no wonder u hate gear bro hahahahahhahahaa
View attachment 142687
Posts pic of a member pre gear as an argument.
If you want to send money to a source that played that way....then you are fucking stupid.
Bump to get an answer on this
Member insists on getting an answer regarding the accusations towards the admin to bo avail.
You might want to wait to order. Lots of guys haven’t received their packs for weeks.

Millard is the board owner/admin. He needs to answer to him because he’s misrepresenting and flat out lying about a conversation that they supposedly had. Source board or not has nothing to do with it.

I’m not a source and I could toss out bullshit claims about Millard and I would expect him to ask me to elaborate on that as well.
And the source dodges the question again.
fatty dickhead no wonder he hates gear and bodybuilding,just started lifting hahah
You are going to buy steroids from this imbecile?
Man really.
There is so much shit going on in this thread..
I don't even know where to start from.
I see cocksuckers,broken English,lack of proof,no donation to anaboliclab,accusing the admin of shit while showing no proof of it.

I wouldn't buy from this chinaman and that's for sure.

I feel so tired from this thread already.

People should do one thing. Only one.
If you are going to buy from a source,open your fucking eyes and read the source's thread.
Then you can decide if you want to buy from any source yourself.
Now IF you buy,after reading through the thread, then I couldn't give a fuck about you when you start crying later because the source fucked you in the ass.

Natural selection. You earned it.

Then I see this guy pulling lemons photo,before he started juice, as a fucking argument.

Look at this shit.
It is unbelievable.

If you choose to buy from this guy..well then go on. Be my guest.
But suck a dick as well and don't come back whining afterwards. You fucked up. Own it.

What's next?
Chinafuck not liking my answer and asking a pic of my physique too.
I will spare you the hassle bitch.
I am obese and DYEL. I have zero tattoos.
No excuses,I am fat af.
Damn I look terrible.

Suck my 4 half russian inches, bitch.

Post screens of your supposed interaction with Millard. Come the fuck on.

No tit pic.
No dick pic.
No ass pic.
No proof of stock.
No explanations given when requested.

What is this shit. Is this some kind of new shit?

Fuck you

As for you @MuscleFreak
You wanna kiss some more ass?

Fuck you.
The source has dodged requests for the usual requirements repeatedly.
Musclefreak is a shill.
It's getting hot in here chinashit.
We are not hearing any news from you.

You hiding under some stone or some shit?

You have committed suicide here.

-Rebrand
-Get someone who speaks English
-Wait for next Friday.

View attachment 142708
Goes MIA.
No.
Not only that.

Proof of interaction with Millard as well.
Screenshot. Raw.

Or fuck off.
Same thing,source dodges the request for proof of his accusations towards the admin.
Why did you take orders that you knew wouldn’t ship? You should have just closed temporarily for that ridiculous holiday.
Source is a scammer or has ridiculous organization skills.
I go with selective scammer.
Provide proof of your accusations against @Millard Baker

BUYER BEWARE
Source still dodges the same thing.
@Mr.PQR

C'mon. Why don't you publicly ask @Millard Baker if you can share your PM conversation. I'm sure he would be obliged lol.

Until then you will be viewed as a liar or scammer.
Source refuses. Next thing,I call the admin.
I felt like a fucking idiot.
I've got you.

@Millard Baker you okay if he shares the conversation you guys had, right?

Lmao

I have given @Mr.PQR the opportunity to respond.

No conversation exists in which I disparaged MESO members.

No conversation exists in which I said anyone could buy support from AnabolicLab.

No conversation exists in which I said anyone could buy the support of MESO-Rx.

The reason is obvious. I never said any of this to anyone.

I can share my portion of the only interaction that I recall having with @Mr.PQR . His portions of the conversation have been redacted since I do not have his permission to share his comments.
Admin steps in,he cool with sharing his part of the convo. The source still doesn't answer.
I am taking it back then.

So to recap
-This source accuses the admin of the website of having said some shit.
-Source gets called out,refuses repeatedly to back the accusations with proof.
-Admin steps in and posts proof that the source is A LYING POS.
-Source still doesn't face shit because he has been fucked in the ass.

*the admin is @Millard Baker
*the source is @Mr.PQR AKA Pharmaqo Labs

BUYER BEWARE.
THIS SOURCE IS A PROVEN LIAR.
Admin posts photo of his part. Source says nothing.
I think that there really is some sawce in his responses,the ones you colored black.
I understand you can't do shit. And that's the right thing.

How about you show us your responses bitch?
@Mr.PQR
You know..for transparency's sake.
Faced again, source avoids posting his part of the convo. What are you hiding? Tried to bribe the admin? He has posted his part.
I have no new tracking number. My old tracker still shows label created, not yet in system. I did not receive a message from you as you stated above. I ordered Jan 10th and had my initial shipping label created Jan 29th. ???

Jesus. Order on January 10 and it hasn’t shipped out. That’s fucked up.

@Mr.PQR you shouldn’t have accepted these orders. You’re an asshole. Make these guys whole.

well why dont u do something?? does any of those comments are not spam? asking for tits,posting ass and so on..at least keep some respect here
Source asks the admin who he accused of shit,to save him or what? Desperation at its finest.
Provide proof of your accusations against the admin you lying fuck.
Faced again,zero answers on the topic.
You don't want spam, right?
Right.
We will keep it straight to the point then.

Face the fucking situation. Handle your shit.
You're done here.
And again.
BUYER BEWARE

Perfect timing for a scam.
Source has fucked up.

Potential buyer read the last pages.

SCAMMER
BUYER BEWARE

Dude WTF you are like a little kid now asking help to the teacher against the bullies.

1)You can’t ask for help to the same guy you made a false accusation of, and you haven’t answered to him, lier.
2)You started insulting every single member here, even posting pics of them and calling them fat.
3)You are a drug dealer who earns money selling illegal substances that will harm people’s health, you don’t deserve respect.

The comments aren’t spam. YOU fucked up. You accepted orders that you knew you couldn’t ship due to the stupid chinese holiday. That’s a bullshit excuse. I can buy shitty cheap TVs but you can’t ship steroids. Quit being such a dickhead and do your job.

Guys have TOLD you they didn’t get their tracking and you just brush it off with “did you check spam?”

You’re a waste and don’t belong here. Nobody should order from you.

Scamming piece of shit.

It’s ok to hate on @MuscleFreak. He’s one of the reps for this piece of shit over on Professional Muscle. He didnt make a mistake, he got a promotion! It’s good he stopped posting on this thread.
Fuck @MuscleFreak ,I take my apology back.
Why are you still not answering the post about your conversation with the admin?
Even if you deflect the question you are still a lier.
Same shit. Over and over.
ANSWER.
Scamming piece of shit.

Fuck you.
And again.
Good morning. No, it's not in my spam folder either. So???

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE!

@Mr.PQR BE A MAN DO THE RIGHT THING AND FIX THIS

send me mail bro,there was 2200+ orders
Right.
You're so full of shit, I can smell your breath through my phone. Fucking lying douche bag, selective scamming pos.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAMMING POS UNLESS YOU LIKE TO TAKE IT IN ASS WITHOUT ANY LUBE.

You accepted 2,200 fucking orders that you knew would be significantly delayed for over a month?

Wow, you really ARE a piece of shit.

And quit lying, you KNOW none of these guys are getting “double orders”. They’ll be lucky to get an order.

You guys see how badly this guy fucked his customers. Nobody should order from this guy again. There’s other sources available. You don’t need this hassle.

The only reason I can fathom for anyone giving their money and business to this dipshit is pure desperation.

For anyone ordering from this prick: why?

@Mr.PQR has straight up lied about his conversations with Millard, talked down with juvenile shit to our members and is obviously an all around scumbag piece of shit.

He is likely using alternate handles to make himself look good. Getting sucked off by the manchild @runningback34 and others and probably self-stroking to put on a further scam circus.

And anyone spewing that MESO is a source board is an ignorant buffoon, having no clue how this actually works. No matter how many times the truth is explained, they are simply too stupid to understand. It's just become a waste of time.

But anymore there is nothing left to do but laugh at the morons. A mild yet sad form of entertainment, really.

Source was kicked out of eroids.
It can't go any lower than this.
Lol. Kicked off eroids?

Well, sorry guys that ordered. It would appear that you are fucked.

This is why we don’t trust sources and why guys should never pre-order. If the fuckhead source can’t ship, they shouldn’t be taking orders and Bitcoin.

You guys can try joining Professional Muscle and contact @MuscleFreak there. He’s not only a fan, but he’s a rep. ProMuscle has certain post count rules though. I can’t post in the shitscam thread to warn the fanbois over there of the issues.

Have a great day.

You know it’s bad when even the Mods on eroids are saying your shit is bunk lmao. Guys if you ordered from this dickbag and eventually do get a pack, test it. Shits probably caffeine pills and olive oil.

This is obviously a horrible source and you are calling it the only good one. Congrats on outing yourself as an obvious shill and spamming this thread.

Holy hell. Over at Professional Muscle, PQR blamed the eroids thing as “other labs make it hard”.

Then they announced BOGO sale with $250 minimum.

Guys have received their previous orders and they’re trying to get tons of additional orders.

For guys that don’t know what an Exit Scam is, you’re watching it.

Bye bye @Mr.PQR

Exit scam 100%

At this point it's not even worth to post a reply including all the shit.

Scammer

Well fuck i just lost 150$.

On their telegram one guy mention about order which he placed 26 of jan and still dont receive nothing, even proper trackin number, they deleted that message just 10 sec after. When I asked them why they deleted it, they kick me out from chat, so the thing looks obviously for me ;]

Coming from the guy deep throating @Mr.PQR while he rips off members.... You know, members of our community that you are supposed to have their 6.

You are a garbage human. Hope the back of your throat heals, hope you feel good about it lol

He’s a clown. He’s calling you guys idiots for speaking up then crying about how backed up he is from Chinese New Year but keeps promoting B2B promos including buy one get one free. Easy scam

Made this account to speak up so others don’t get scammed. Sadly he scammed my friend

I saw that too- what a crock of shit

Well there is proof. There’s a lot of guys that ordered back in January and NOTHING has moved.

No pack = scam.

Pretty easy.

Posting photos of conversations between my friend and Pharmaqo since “I have no proof”
Buddy ordered from Pharmaqo beginning of the month and wasn’t in a hurry at all to receive the package. Pharmaqo posted that all orders would be shipped on the 15th. 15th comes around and nothing updated on his order. Buddy waits and extra week until he messages pharmaqo to give him the benefit of the doubt while within that weeks Pharmaqo has promoted 3 new promos. Pharmaqo responds that “tomorrow for sure you’ll get your tracking number”. 3 days later and nothing pharmaqo replies again saying “tomorrow for sure again and that there’s to many orders to process.” Still no update but he continues pushing a new promo every couple days...

You gotta understand i'm not here to bash anyone. Im just here to share our experience with Pharmaqo and how we've been lied to multiple times.

Serious question- how many unlucky fuckers over at PM are gonna get scammed before they do something about it. I also believe I saw he is still promoting his new sales over there.
I dont go there too often but someone here said they will ban or delete anything negative said about this lab.

This is comical. Initial order jan 10th. Tracking number jan 29th and the pos tracking number still states label created not yet in system. @Mr.PQR states all orders reshipped about a week ago or so. Still no new tracking number whatsoever and as many have you have said he still is pushing for more orders through promotions? Wtf? Emailed the main site PharmaQo Labs and still no response. Haha yet he tells me to wait. ‍gtfoh
Well i let the members here know that you tried to Doxx an Eroids member on your Telegram.

A guy, a fucking customer, complained about his products, MrP(enis) made a TG based promo based on people creating accounts to harass the customer on Eroids and he was convincing his TG followers to try to find the guys Facebook and real name based on the Eroids info.

So you tried to have him doxxed?

He’s one of the few respected members on Eroids, so I don’t see that guy lying for anything or anyone.
And yep he did a whole campaign to go against a customer, imagine doing a fucking promo where the only requisite was “Say Fuck shred (the customers @).

Even if he was lying....... Doesn't fucking matter. When a source conducts himself like that, he can't be trusted in the slightest!

Scammer!

1)An Eroids member (and not one of the “bad” ones) posted a bad review about this brand.
2)This rep started a promo based solely on creating fake accounts on Eroids to attack and downvote the customer who complained, so basically each member who created an account, attacked the guy and called him liar got free gear.
3)Then they tried to Doxx the Facebook from the guy using the Eroids username.

Yep. There was pretty much 10 new users who signed up and said Pharmaco is the shit and Shred is a moron. I don’t get how this dipshit is still on this board, doxxing should get you banned. For all his customers on here, you trust this guy with your address? You’d better think twice before giving him a bad review.

Imagine if the guy was not an old dog, and used the email with the same username and all his info was there, the guy would have been doxxed in half a minute.

I could imagine a lovely email saying: “if you don’t delete the review i will send a lovely email to LE with you address and order”
But i have seen most fucked up things, literally sending drugs instead of steroids in a totally suspicious package trough customs with the ex customers name written all over it.

Btw he deleted the post where he admitted to doxx, but our friend here quoted it so it will always be here, thanks for making the situation ever worse MrP(enis).

No proof of attempt to dox.
(Guy Eddie mentioned it,there was no attempt)

But he did harass a customer.

This source is a proven lier,scammer and is definitely the person you shouldn't give your address to.

This source will blackmail you in the blink of an eye

The source behaves as a child and is far from ready to conduct business.
The source asked his shill army to badmouth one member of eroids and also offered free gifts to his shills to do so. There's proof above.

This is a source that you don't want to give your address to.

When he scams you,he will easily say that he will give your info to le,in order to silence you.

Source is a proven liar and scammer.
Deliberately refuses to face everything.
Totally dangerous to deal with.
Refused to deal with the requirements repeatedly with fake excuses.
Refused repeatedly to face the admin who posted his part of their conversation, when he accused the admin of shit .
Refused to post his part of the conversation. What are you hiding there? What did you say to the admin?
Source spams his thread to keep it up in the list continously.
More than 10 members having not received shit.

The name of the source is
@Mr.PQR aka Pharmaqo Labs.
The name of the admin is
@Millard Baker

unnamed.jpg
Remember it's me who ended you.

Get the fuck out of here now.

I have everything in one fucking post and I will just be copying it every now and then.

Except if you make things right.
tenor (5).gif

For now you can suck my 4 russian inches.
AgitatedMistyAustraliankelpie-size_restricted.gif

BUYER BEWARE.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts