MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

If this is proof of dox..
I will sum up 34 pages of this bullshit of a thread and post it EOD in the same thread.

Again and again.

EOD. Till you're over.

I cannot read.

Thanks for posting that. This mother fucker will never get left alone here!
and i have used their gear and liked it but... lets be honest, if a source does or apparently does something wrong and he literally gives free gear in exchange of harassing a fucking customer + trying to doxx him, that’s literally the opposite of holding a source accountable.
Let’s see what @BigBaldBeardGuy thinks about this.

Post up what underground you use. Like I said, you wont because you would be a hypocrite. Your source is probably at ProMuscle or ASF, or maybe even at BOP. Or all 3?
Ive never mentioned who my preferred UG is. And to be honest, I rarely use UG stuff, only masteron prop.

As for your last comments, this isn't an anonymous forum. If thats the case, all forums are anonymous. I dont know you or anyone and you dont know me or anyone.
Ive never given a review, but you sure seem to reviewing BBB when you never even used them or tried their line. So you opinion means nothing.

This clown doesn’t have a solid source ... look how many times he ask “post up your source , who do you use “ beg beg beg little bummm boy, nobody gonna give you a g2g free bee

Im confused with the dox deal, what happened? I must be missing something in those convo pics.
1)An Eroids member (and not one of the “bad” ones) posted a bad review about this brand.
2)This rep started a promo based solely on creating fake accounts on Eroids to attack and downvote the customer who complained, so basically each member who created an account, attacked the guy and called him liar got free gear.
3)Then they tried to Doxx the Facebook from the guy using the Eroids username.

1)An Eroids member (and not one of the “bad” ones) posted a bad review about this brand.
2)This rep started a promo based solely on creating fake accounts on Eroids to attack and downvote the customer who complained, so basically each member who created an account, attacked the guy and called him liar got free gear.
3)Then they tried to Doxx the Facebook from the guy using the Eroids username.
Yep. There was pretty much 10 new users who signed up and said Pharmaco is the shit and Shred is a moron. I don’t get how this dipshit is still on this board, doxxing should get you banned. For all his customers on here, you trust this guy with your address? You’d better think twice before giving him a bad review.

Yep. There was pretty much 10 new users who signed up and said Pharmaco is the shit and Shred is a moron. I don’t get how this dipshit is still on this board, doxxing should get you banned. For all his customers on here, you trust this guy with your address? You’d better think twice before giving him a bad review.
Imagine if the guy was not an old dog, and used the email with the same username and all his info was there, the guy would have been doxxed in half a minute.

Imagine if the guy was not an old dog, and used the email with the same username and all his info was there, the guy would have been doxxed in half a minute.

Doxing is especially fucked in the states.
You're a fucking RAT if you doxxed someone.

Exposing them to LE is the same as being a fucking rat (you're all technically breaking the law by having/using gear)

Fuck rats.

Doxing is especially fucked in the states.
You're a fucking RAT if you doxxed someone.

Exposing them to LE is the same as being a fucking rat (you're all technically breaking the law by having/using gear)

Fuck rats.
I could imagine a lovely email saying: “if you don’t delete the review i will send a lovely email to LE with you address and order”
But i have seen most fucked up things, literally sending drugs instead of steroids in a totally suspicious package trough customs with the ex customers name written all over it.

I could imagine a lovely email saying: “if you don’t delete the review i will send a lovely email to LE with you address and order”
But i have seen most fucked up things, literally sending drugs instead of steroids in a totally suspicious package trough customs with the ex customers name written all over it.

That's fucked up
I'd love it though
I'd post that email on every fucking board.
I'm Canadian, gear is legal here

Sponsors