MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

You ignorant cunt faggot. I never told you how to spend your money. Learn how to read you dyslexic cunt.
Now, Ill give my opinion whenever I want to you cumstain. If you have a problem with it, I dare you to try and do something about it you soft bitch.
fuck your opinion, and fuck your mom, dad, aunt, uncle and your whiney, bratty ass kids too..

funny, another member who just joined Sunday and got scammed. LMAO!
Another fake profile..
Stop being such a cunt. I complimented and came back as a repeat customer. I joined Sunday to be able to comment on this specific thread. If and hopefully when I get an update and delivery, I will report that as well, so go get fucked.

Tattoo Karen got his panties all bunched up, I see. Nobody asked to see pictures from your fap collection, junior. Just like nobody asked for you to come over here and shill for this scamming, commie pos.

listen here bitch, I never even asked you directly if you drank, smoke, or anything else. So get the fuck off my 9inch cock. I got your cumstain, its right on your faggot ass forehead, now get fucked by a black cock 5x..
You dumb derp fuck, I never said you asked me that. What your dumb ass did do was assume that others here smoked you unbelievably simple retarded shill troll.

yeah, ok. You just joined Sunday. You're probably one of the other trolls here with multiple accounts, bashing good sources for no reason and ZERO PROOF. Where is everyones proof Pharmaqo scammed? Or is it just your word..

Well there is proof. There’s a lot of guys that ordered back in January and NOTHING has moved.

No pack = scam.

Pretty easy.

yeah, ok. You just joined Sunday. You're probably one of the other trolls here with multiple accounts, bashing good sources for no reason and ZERO PROOF. Where is everyones proof Pharmaqo scammed? Or is it just your word..
Posting photos of conversations between my friend and Pharmaqo since “I have no proof”
Buddy ordered from Pharmaqo beginning of the month and wasn’t in a hurry at all to receive the package. Pharmaqo posted that all orders would be shipped on the 15th. 15th comes around and nothing updated on his order. Buddy waits and extra week until he messages pharmaqo to give him the benefit of the doubt while within that weeks Pharmaqo has promoted 3 new promos. Pharmaqo responds that “tomorrow for sure you’ll get your tracking number”. 3 days later and nothing pharmaqo replies again saying “tomorrow for sure again and that there’s to many orders to process.” Still no update but he continues pushing a new promo every couple days...

You gotta understand i'm not here to bash anyone. Im just here to share our experience with Pharmaqo and how we've been lied to multiple times.

Serious question- how many unlucky fuckers over at PM are gonna get scammed before they do something about it. I also believe I saw he is still promoting his new sales over there.
I dont go there too often but someone here said they will ban or delete anything negative said about this lab.

You gotta understand i'm not here to bash anyone. Im just here to share our experience with Pharmaqo and how we've been lied to multiple times.
Don't waste your time communicating with runningsmack34, he's only here getting off spewing Jr. High school sexual innuendo to everyone he can.

Not one ounce of intelligent conversation to be had there. Absolutely zero usefulness, help or positive input so he is best left ignored until he either crawls back under his bridge or comes back with a new handle after getting banned to play his self-serving idiotic games. Rinse and repeat just like a predictable waste of oxygen, which he is.

As for @Mr.PQR here we have a classic lying childish disrespectful "source" just looking to scam noobs who don't know any better. All of my accusations are confirmed in this very thread, there for anyone to see.

I'd trust a crackwhore to watch a bank vault before I'd trust this scum cooter.

This is comical. Initial order jan 10th. Tracking number jan 29th and the pos tracking number still states label created not yet in system. @Mr.PQR states all orders reshipped about a week ago or so. Still no new tracking number whatsoever and as many have you have said he still is pushing for more orders through promotions? Wtf? Emailed the main site PharmaQo Labs and still no response. Haha yet he tells me to wait. ‍gtfoh

Serious question- how many unlucky fuckers over at PM are gonna get scammed before they do something about it. I also believe I saw he is still promoting his new sales over there.
I dont go there too often but someone here said they will ban or delete anything negative said about this lab.
No one has been scammed at ProMuscle. If there was something shady or members not getting packages, they would come out and say dont use this particular source. They aren't going to ban you for getting scammed. Get real fool. There is a right way and wrong way to go about not getting your orders..

Well there is proof. There’s a lot of guys that ordered back in January and NOTHING has moved.

No pack = scam.

Pretty easy.
I ordered from someone back in December. Took 2 months of delays and pack sitting in customs before it was finally released and delivered.
So your no pack = scam, is more bullshit coming from the trolls. You guys act like packs from overseas come in lightning speed and should be in the USA in a week. Then you have Chinese new years that delayed packages. Again, I had something coming from Hong Kong, ordered in January. Nothing special, just some personal meds, that took 6 weeks to land. And I didnt come whining and crying in a sources thread and calling him a scammer either.

You dumb derp fuck, I never said you asked me that. What your dumb ass did do was assume that others here smoked you unbelievably simple retarded shill troll.
go re read what you wrote to me jack off, and go re read my posts. I wasn't even talking to you troll fuck. go smoke some more meth, and Ill go get another tat bitch tit boy.

Stop being such a cunt. I complimented and came back as a repeat customer. I joined Sunday to be able to comment on this specific thread. If and hopefully when I get an update and delivery, I will report that as well, so go get fucked.
hey shit for brains, you come here acting like you got scammed. You posted you received and waiting for another. So how the fuck did he scam you?
It amazes me the stupidity of the new members.. You specifically came to respond to this thread? Who sent you here then? Speak up?

I ordered from someone back in December. Took 2 months of delays and pack sitting in customs before it was finally released and delivered.
So your no pack = scam, is more bullshit coming from the trolls. You guys act like packs from overseas come in lightning speed and should be in the USA in a week. Then you have Chinese new years that delayed packages. Again, I had something coming from Hong Kong, ordered in January. Nothing special, just some personal meds, that took 6 weeks to land. And I didnt come whining and crying in a sources thread and calling him a scammer either.

Good for you bud. Good for you.

Some day we’ll all be just as good as you.

Oh and guess what little tiny man, you’re back on ignore because you don’t contribute shit. Post a link on ProMuscle of someone actually receiving shit from this guy. They haven’t but they just sit there mouths open and hoping.

hey shit for brains, you come here acting like you got scammed. You posted you received and waiting for another. So how the fuck did he scam you?
It amazes me the stupidity of the new members.. You specifically came to respond to this thread? Who sent you here then? Speak up?
Why are you so angry? Are you this angry in real life too?