MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I was willing to give him the benefit doubt too but in the absence of his response, what does one conclude?
I think that there really is some sawce in his responses,the ones you colored black.
I understand you can't do shit. And that's the right thing.

How about you show us your responses bitch?
@Mr.PQR
You know..for transparency's sake.

even admin said to me dont care about them,every customer knows they are troll idiots ahah but bring clicks to forum ;) and ofc this is source board i can pay advertise here or buy anabolic lab support

I don't see anything Millard has posted that could be construed as this....

I don't doubt you have tattoos. That shit is easy to hide if you wanted to prove you were what you claimed to be. But now you want to meet up and fight? LMAO...not that I'm interested in fisticuffs with you, but I'd bet you would stand me up if I was a dumb enough mother fucker to agree to fight you. Not to mention, unless you were going to come and see me, you'd have to give up some opsec in order for me to come all the way to your trailer park to fight.
I have $30K in ink..If you want to include all the traveling I did so both my artists could finish my ink, Im over $40K. I have both arms covered. Complete back piece. Both sides of ribs done and stomach. Yeah, mother fucker, I am covered. So go fuck yourself. I dont have to prove anything to you.

are you challenging me to a fight or threatening me? Stand you up? lol..
Like you're really going to meet me to tangle.. lmao. More shit talking on the forums. What else is new.

And after I knock that dick taste out of your mouth, Ill take a pic of my tatted self pissing on your skull. Or would Meso rather have a video?

Obviously you’re just dumb, or maybe your just ignorant in aspects of this matter and if that’s the case, we forgive you and it’s okay not to know everything, but if you think its not possible to gain 35lbs in 2 years you’re sadly mistaken..

my first year on cycle and I’m up from 155 to 200+, so where you’re getting your information I don’t know, but it’s not valid.
So you gained 45lbs of MUSCLE in one cycle? LMFAO! I guess at this rate you will competing next for the Mr.Olympia and just blow past everyone. Because in 3-4 more years, thats 190lbs of more muscle you claim you have gained, and you'll be over 300lbs.. LMFAO!!

You know how stupid you sound?

I have $30K in ink..If you want to include all the traveling I did so both my artists could finish my ink, Im over $40K. I have both arms covered. Complete back piece. Both sides of ribs done and stomach. Yeah, mother fucker, I am covered. So go fuck yourself. I dont have to prove anything to you.

Like you're really going to meet me to tangle.. lmao. More shit talking on the forums. What else is new.

And after I knock that dick taste out of your mouth, Ill take a pic of my tatted self pissing on your skull. Or would Meso rather have a video?
Yeah tough guy
You are covered,right?
I feel you. I really do.
Now do it right, pussy.
Cover your forehead too.
Go to your artist,that artist better be good since you are travelling and give him this:

This way you will have a reason to hide your forehead too.

Your artist should be able to pull this fine piece of art. It has a lot of detail though.

Yeah tough guy
You are covered,right?
I feel you. I really do.
Now do it right, pussy.
Cover your forehead too.
Go to your artist,that artist better be good since you are travelling and give him this:

This way you will have a reason to hide your forehead too.

Your artist should be able to pull this fine piece of art. It has a lot of detail though.
Nowadays my ass is shaved..because...
Ehm..well...
Reasons.

So you gained 45lbs of MUSCLE in one cycle? LMFAO! I guess at this rate you will competing next for the Mr.Olympia and just blow past everyone. Because in 3-4 more years, thats 190lbs of more muscle you claim you have gained, and you'll be over 300lbs.. LMFAO!!

Fuck your reading comprehension is way off. He said 1st YEAR on cycle.

Just one question for you.....how does @Mr.PQR 's dick taste?

One cycle? No, one year of cycle and cruise, was 2 cycles.

It’s funny that you ask if I know how stupid I sound, because the way I see it, you have a whole board full of members looking at you like you’re a full blown fucking retard (You are.) and me, over here stating facts of my life and the past year and you telling me that I’m wrong?, I’m sorry have you been living my life? Can you tell me better than I, what goals I’ve reached this past year? Please help me understand good sir..

I have $30K in ink..If you want to include all the traveling I did so both my artists could finish my ink, Im over $40K. I have both arms covered. Complete back piece. Both sides of ribs done and stomach. Yeah, mother fucker, I am covered. So

I invested 30k in my son's RESP and stayed in holiday inn express last night........I guess after that you can't afford a long sleeve shirt.

Does that one guy think tattoos make you tough? I mean cuz usually I see guys getting tattoos to make up for being weak and try to appear to be tough, just saying.
Now, I don't want to offend anyone but I just have never understand the attraction to getting tattoos and spending good money on them. What a waste. Not my cup of tea. I have 0 tattoos and I never will have one.

Does that one guy think tattoos make you tough? I mean cuz usually I see guys getting tattoos to make up for being weak and try to appear to be tough, just saying.
Now, I don't want to offend anyone but I just have never understand the attraction to getting tattoos and spending good money on them. What a waste. Not my cup of tea. I have 0 tattoos and I never will have one.
Every year I get a dash line tattooed on my inner thigh where my balls currently hang. When I’m 65 it’s going to be a masterpiece.

Calls people out for "shit talking" and then proceeds to "shit talk". Unbelievable.

You are burning this thread down defending a source you "never" used while attacking every respected member on this forum. I am so confused.

Lol.... well he did say it’s $31,000 worth of tats.

All orders have been reshiped and on top of that free vials from promo and HGH if u got it we have also added to every order 1 free sust cause of all this delays and for chosing us PQR...thank you guys for your patience

I have ordered from you previously with a less than 2 week delivery. I have an order pending with you now based on my previous good experience. I hope things are going out. I have not had a change to my tracking.