MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

No. There’s still rules.

And you’re right, @Mr.PQR didn’t technically break a rule but if you’re doing customer services it’s not a good look to insult everyone, including the admin. That’s pretty much source suicide. And it’ll show when this thread gets flamed, burned and torched.

and what are the r
Let's go ahead and talk some shit boys.

1 year of gaining mass.

View attachment 142699

to this

View attachment 142700View attachment 142700View attachment 142702

Let's talk some shit
Sure
I'm not the biggest guy or leanest guy.
But not fucking bad for 1 year.
Let's see me in 2 more years

Post up or stfu

Yall talk shit about honesty

Here ya go boys
I've got nothing to hide
Awwwww @runningback34
tattoos?
You and everyone else lol
yeah mother fucker, I have tattoos. Over $30K in ink. My ink prob cost more than the car your driving around in. I dont go to some shit artists, my artists are $250-300/hr. Do the math on how long Ive sat or lied down getting ink.

Not bad for 1 year? lol.. I could have gained all that weight without using steroids, so what does that tell ya?

Try 35 lbs in 2 years. kiddo

@Mr.PQR knows that

The picture he posted is directly above my current physique (Where I originally posted it.

But that wouldnt easily play into his games.

Post em up boys
And I'll post my updated. pics (Even though they are all readily available on Meso

Guys talking shit about hiding and lying.
But I hide nothing
Check my posts, you'll know who I buy from.
And you'll also see I rip those sources if any customer complains or if anything fishy comes up.

I post my pictures, here... you guys wont

Bunch of fucking pussies LMFAO
NO ONE GAINS 35LBS OF MUSCLE IN 2 YEARS IF THATS WHAT YOUR CLAIMING!!

@BigBaldBeardGuy for starters...and he has posted pictures and videos of himself here. And it's always loudmouth fucks like you making claims but using tattoos as an excuse to not back shit up.
I dont give two shits if you believe me or not that I have tattoos. I have nothing to prove to you dip shits here or any other forums. Why would I give part of my identity away on an open forum? That is just ignorant.
And I can back my fat mouth up too.. Not claiming I am some MMA fighter like you probably will either. But I can stand my ground. So bring it, bitch tit boy.

I dont give two shits if you believe me or not that I have tattoos. I have nothing to prove to you dip shits here or any other forums. Why would I give part of my identity away on an open forum? That is just ignorant.
And I can back my fat mouth up too.. Not claiming I am some MMA fighter like you probably will either. But I can stand my ground. So bring it, bitch tit boy.

So put on a long sleeve shirt and post a picture. [emoji2369]

If you don’t have to prove anything then don’t shit-talk anyone else. See the point there?

You make better contributions when you don’t fly off and post like a dickhead. I’ve liked some of what you post and I’m sure you can contribute good stuff. Keep it positive and you’ll get some respect. Otherwise everyone’s just gonna stick you on “ignore” and you become irrelevant.

Man really.
There is so much shit going on in this thread..
I don't even know where to start from.
I see cocksuckers,broken English,lack of proof,no donation to anaboliclab,accusing the admin of shit while showing no proof of it.

I wouldn't buy from this chinaman and that's for sure.

I feel so tired from this thread already.

People should do one thing. Only one.
If you are going to buy from a source,open your fucking eyes and read the source's thread.
Then you can decide if you want to buy from any source yourself.
Now IF you buy,after reading through the thread, then I couldn't give a fuck about you when you start crying later because the source fucked you in the ass.

Natural selection. You earned it.

Then I see this guy pulling lemons photo,before he started juice, as a fucking argument.

Look at this shit.
It is unbelievable.

If you choose to buy from this guy..well then go on. Be my guest.
But suck a dick as well and don't come back whining afterwards. You fucked up. Own it.

What's next?
Chinafuck not liking my answer and asking a pic of my physique too.
I will spare you the hassle bitch.
I am obese and DYEL. I have zero tattoos.
No excuses,I am fat af.
Damn I look terrible.

Suck my 4 half russian inches, bitch.

Post screens of your supposed interaction with Millard. Come the fuck on.

No tit pic.
No dick pic.
No ass pic.
No proof of stock.
No explanations given when requested.

What is this shit. Is this some kind of new shit?

Fuck you

As for you @MuscleFreak
You wanna kiss some more ass?

Fuck you.

Post it up there kiddo
You know it all lol

Everything other than my address is public information here
I dint hide behind and empty handle.

My pics are out there.
My sources are out there.

Wanna know anything about what I do or how?
Read up on it.

I'm not a lying little bitch in moms basement hahaha

Obviously you’re just dumb, or maybe your just ignorant in aspects of this matter and if that’s the case, we forgive you and it’s okay not to know everything, but if you think its not possible to gain 35lbs in 2 years you’re sadly mistaken..

my first year on cycle and I’m up from 155 to 200+, so where you’re getting your information I don’t know, but it’s not valid.

Obviously you’re just dumb, or maybe your just ignorant in aspects of this matter and if that’s the case, we forgive you and it’s okay not to know everything, but if you think its not possible to gain 35lbs in 2 years you’re sadly mistaken..

my first year on cycle and I’m up from 155 to 200+, so where you’re getting your information I don’t know, but it’s not valid.
Christ. Don't fucking bother with that guy man.
Just fucking don't.

Unbelievable what's happening in here.

That's what happens when people talk shit and post out of context pics.

no understanding

Hilariously enough.. I'm not a freak who manages to gain that much weight.

Back in my twenties, I was in contest prep when my body turned on me (Autoimmune disease)
Dropped from 225 in prep.. to 155

7 years later, I got back on the sauce and gained my weight back.
Purely muscle memory, like blowing up a balloon that's already been inflated, nice and easy.

@TrennedOutLunatic
I'll just say this as a little note as well
I'm not hating on @MuscleFreak
He posted up at the beginning, mistakes happened
I havnt seen him say one good thing about this faggot source, since he showed his true Chinaman colors.

mistakes happened, I could show you a post I made years ago praising PGanabolics, before he turned it to be a scamming piece of shit.
We all make mistakes and Musclefreak is a great contributor to the board.

@TrennedOutLunatic
I'll just say this as a little note as well
I'm not hating on @MuscleFreak
He posted up at the beginning, mistakes happened
I havnt seen him say one good thing about this faggot source, since he showed his true Chinaman colors.

mistakes happened, I could show you a post I made years ago praising PGanabolics, before he turned it to be a scamming piece of shit.
We all make mistakes and Musclefreak is a great contributor to the board.
Accepted.

After many pages,I gave up reading.
I was left at the point where @MuscleFreak sucked cock. I don't know what happened after one point on.

I apologize @MuscleFreak

I don't doubt you have tattoos. That shit is easy to hide if you wanted to prove you were what you claimed to be. But now you want to meet up and fight? LMAO...not that I'm interested in fisticuffs with you, but I'd bet you would stand me up if I was a dumb enough mother fucker to agree to fight you. Not to mention, unless you were going to come and see me, you'd have to give up some opsec in order for me to come all the way to your trailer park to fight.

I don't doubt you have tattoos. That shit is easy to hide if you wanted to prove you were what you claimed to be. But now you want to meet up and fight? LMAO...not that I'm interested in fisticuffs with you, but I'd bet you would stand me up if I was a dumb enough mother fucker to agree to fight you. Not to mention, unless you were going to come and see me, you'd have to give up some opsec in order for me to come all the way to your trailer park to fight.

Bro is all worried about OPSEC
But we wants to go a few rounds of street fighting lol.

I thought you were Canadian @runningback34
Gear is legal up here.
Who the fuck cares lol

You keep talking shit about how everyone should reveal information...
But you talk shit about how you wint reveal a thing?
Hypocrite lol

If you look hard enough, you'll know who I am.
What I do for a living (Very few of us and I've revealed some specific shit)
Whereabouts I live (Within a few KM)

Have at it kiddo, I have zero to hide

What're you hiding?