MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

this is a list so far of new blends give me you opinions,we are discussing on my telegram

NEW PRODUCTS:

EQUITEST 500
300MG BOLDENONE UNDECYL
200MG TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE

EQUITREN 300
200MG BOLDENONE UNDECYL
100MG TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE

E-T-T 500
200MG BOLDENONE UNDECYL

NANDROMIX 300
200MG NANDROLONE DECANOATE
100MG NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE

TNT 500

DECATEST 400
50MG TESTOSTERONE PHENYLPROPIONATE
2OOMG TESTOSTERONE DECANOATE
50MG NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE
100MG NANDROLONE DECANOATE

TEST/MAST/NANDRO 300
100MG TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE
100MG DROSTANOLONE PROPIONATE

this is a list so far of new blends give me you opinions,we are discussing on my telegram

NEW PRODUCTS:

EQUITEST 500
300MG BOLDENONE UNDECYL

EQUITREN 300
200MG BOLDENONE UNDECYL

E-T-T 500
200MG BOLDENONE UNDECYL

NANDROMIX 300

TNT 500

DECATEST 400
50MG TESTOSTERONE PHENYLPROPIONATE
2OOMG TESTOSTERONE DECANOATE
50MG NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE
100MG NANDROLONE DECANOATE

TEST/MAST/NANDRO 300
100MG TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE
100MG DROSTANOLONE PROPIONATE
I believe that a really very rare mix that hardly anyone has is Testo Ena, MENT, Anadrol 250 + 50 + 50

for my off season guys lets fo test p + mast p + npp and maybe in long esters too so test e + mast e + deca?
and blend of EQ + npp,together for bulk they are perfect as EQ alone is not strong enough

for my off season guys lets fo test p + mast p + npp and maybe in long esters too so test e + mast e + deca?
and blend of EQ + npp,together for bulk they are perfect as EQ alone is not strong enough
so has it been decided that this blend will be made here?
so has it been decided that this blend will be made here? It's a shame because it was something truly unique and never seen the proposal I posted

so has it been decided that this blend will be made here?
so has it been decided that this blend will be made here? It's a shame because it was something truly unique and never seen the proposal I posted
we still need some votes from people to say they would like to see it,ment sales are very low i must say

we still need some votes from people to say they would like to see it,ment sales are very low i must say
I understand, mine just wanted to be an advice and a proposal, obviously then it's up to you to decide based on the various data you have. in any case I'm sure we won't be disappointed whatever the decision my friend!

I understand, mine just wanted to be an advice and a proposal, obviously then it's up to you to decide based on the various data you have. in any case I'm sure we won't be disappointed whatever the decision my friend!
thank you pal,if more people agree with you we make it!! but i must say i not also big fan of ment ,has its purpose but mainly for strength

today is last day to get 3x free test e over 1000$ and when we stop shipping from 31 january to mid feb store will still be open and all orders placed at that time will get free d-bol for waiting extra time

today is last day to get 3x free test e over 1000$ and when we stop shipping from 31 january to mid feb store will still be open and all orders placed at that time will get free d-bol for waiting extra time
you are always on another level than the others my friend!

posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce sources is prohibited
USA domestic 3-5 dsys shipping is open for sale!!! Here u go my friends USA Domestic – PharmaQo Labs

post some touchdown of your orders ,reviews,bloodwork and so on...i will always reward some of my customers