MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

and lab tests to the hgh?
if you say 500dollar+ gets 1 free hgh, does that mean i order 4 kits for 500$ and get another free kit of 100iu?
yes we have post few on site,every batch is overdosed so one kit is between 120iu up to 140iu.
yes that is correct just mention that in comment!!

Batch 0010120 is what we get from the HGH? (Qomatropin)
and is shipping from within EU available? Reshipper?

ive edited my post about EU shipping.
do you have a reshipper or a warehouse in the EU?
our shipping for eu is around 30 days,we ship daily to eu with no issues...we also have EU warehouse but it si for bulk orders over 50 products

customs in germany are very strict and control almost all packages of outside of EU.
is there any possibility to get the HGH shipped from within EU? maybe from your warehouse?

customs in germany are very strict and control almost all packages of outside of EU.
is there any possibility to get the HGH shipped from within EU? maybe from your warehouse?
it is always ship from EU,when it comes to EU we reship again so final destination is EU domestic no customs

here all prices on site minus 50% off with code.
UK 20-30 days but UK domestic warehouse few days,we use it only for bulk orders 50 products minimum

I will make a purchase but 30 days delivery is too long if I can get access to your UK warehouse.

If not then I plan on buying from one of your UK resellers.

steroids-uk.com/shop/anavar-10-pharmaqo-labs

50% OFF ALL ITEMS EXCEPT HGH
ChristmasIsEarlyThisYear

HGH AT REDUCED PRICE $125
hghDeal

AND EVERY ORDER OVER 500$ GETS 1 FREE HGH!!! PROMO ENDS 15.01!!!

50% OFF ALL ITEMS EXCEPT HGH
ChristmasIsEarlyThisYear

HGH AT REDUCED PRICE $125
hghDeal

AND EVERY ORDER OVER 500$ GETS 1 FREE HGH!!! PROMO ENDS 15.01!!!

Hi, i sent you an email to deliver from the UK.

I see your website details is more expensive than your resellers website?

Do you offer reimbursement for carrying out Lab tests?

I did a simulation with roidbazaar, and the official pharmaqo website and pharmaqo is cheaper even with $ 50 shipping
What is your reseller ?

no we are cheaper with 50% discount then our resellers. And i run discount year round plus now for every 500$ u get free hgh

yes ofc!!! i can offer store credit for lab test that u post here!! it is always welcome my friend :)

I did a simulation with roidbazaar, and the official pharmaqo website and pharmaqo is cheaper even with $ 50 shipping
What is your reseller ?
yes my friend we are cheaper :) we have also naps as reseller and steroidify

oh perfect, so if I placed an order now for € 1000, I would have a 50% discount with the Christmas discount code, plus another 50% for the order over € 1000, for a total of 100% discount?
1000€ minus 50% off is 500€

Sponsors