MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

He means your prices are sky HIGH. $100 for a bottle of test? That is street ripoff price. Unless you are selling 20cc bottles. And that still is high. You got to do better than that.

Pricing makes no sense this has to be a Spend X dollars get Y deal. 5 test prop $350, 10 test prop $750 makes zero sense except for a bonus for spending that amount of money on other products.

He means your prices are sky HIGH. $100 for a bottle of test? That is street ripoff price. Unless you are selling 20cc bottles. And that still is high. You got to do better than that.
U did not understand promo...u spend 350$ u get 5 test for free on top of that.vial of test prop is 22$

Pricing makes no sense this has to be a Spend X dollars get Y deal. 5 test prop $350, 10 test prop $750 makes zero sense except for a bonus for spending that amount of money on other products.
That's what u get as a bonus for free if your order is 350$

U did not understand promo...u spend 350$ u get 5 test for free on top of that.vial of test prop is 22$
You need English lessons. No wonder people think your communication sucks. At least you make sense here.
Sorry to be a dick but I have seen you be a cockbiter to some members here and that just rubs me the wrong way.

You need English lessons. No wonder people think your communication sucks. At least you make sense here.
Sorry to be a dick but I have seen you be a cockbiter to some members here and that just rubs me the wrong way.

I agree here, he comes off as an ass and he should get some english lessons for better communication and some etiquettes on becoming more respectful. Yes, you have very good quality products, but I seen people on their top fall.

@Mr.PQR tighten up and be more respectful, as a business owner replying with smart ass comments at times is NOT cool. Even if a customer says something you don't agree with or fully understands, help them, don't become a jackass.

Its sad many others including myself has have to say this.

You know better, and no one here owes you shit.

This has been your ultimate problem. Don't let your ego get the best of you, trust me, anyone in this game is replaceable. I seen it over the years.

My 2 cents

Last edited:
If some guys did not understand the promo, this means if u spend that amount for your order then u get that on top of your order for free like a bonus!!!

Spend 350$ -get 5x test prop free
Spend 750$- 10x test prop free
Spend 1000$ - 10x test 400 free
Put in comment -
GIVE ME TEST BABYYY

They have been on pro muscle a year and sell some of your products They ship from UK - they sell Onyx and Sis also
They must have buying wholesale from me so and ship by themself so i don't know the name of company ...but for resellers i ship every order