MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Brother, you got the 5-19 batch for the Anavar 50. I got the 5-20......

I might have to send one in now for testing.
No I’m sending 5-19. I believe olofmeister tested 5-20. I have 7 of 5-19 and 3 of the 5-20. Whatever Olof didn’t send I’m sending. I’ll double check before shipping it.

Fuck it I’ll send 2019 and 2020 lol

LMAO!

I can only imagine how many sources you already pissed off seeing that you randomly posted their products blindly from a lab analysis and it came back bad lol.

These sources that are using the same supplier are going to go in together and blacklist you lmao.

All seriousness though, thank you for helping us man, you are the real OG.

You and others have opened my eyes how much shit is out there.

Send me a PM I will shoot you some funds.

Last edited:
Are you sending those PCTs in?? Curious how well they are able to nail that combo. I stay away from blends cause most of these UGLs can't even get the esters right on single compounds.
Yes. This is honestly the one im the most curious about. It’s a sick blend if it’s done correctly.

LMAO!

I can only imagine how many sources you already pissed off seeing that you randomly posted their products blindly from a lab analysis and it came back bad lol.

These sources that are using the same supplier are going to go in together and blacklist you lmao.

All seriousness though, thank you for helping us man, you are the real OG.

You and others have opened my eyes how much shit is out there.

Send me a PM I will shoot you some funds.
My inbox on eroids wasn’t exactly full of nice messages lol. One of the mods actually said it was my fault for buying bunk gear lmao. I removed all my tests from that site. I keep in touch with 6-7 other guys who do testing as well.

My inbox on eroids wasn’t exactly full of nice messages lol. One of the mods actually said it was my fault for buying bunk gear lmao. I removed all my tests from that site. I keep in touch with 6-7 other guys who do testing as well.

I know exactly which mod this is too.

You didn't get banned? That is actually shocking.