MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Spend 350$ -get 5x test prop free
Spend 750$- 10x test prop free
Spend 1000$ - 10x test 400 free
Put in comment -
GIVE ME TEST BABYYY

@Mr.PQR just placed an order and somehow missed shipping was going to be on hold until the 7th. What does T/a to the states usually look like so I can plan accordingly?

Yeah I had everything ready for checkout just waiting for my coinbase funds to clear. It wasn't until I paid it refreshed with the banner lol
Nice. I just grabbed 10 of that rip blend. Fucking tried of filling my barrel with 3 vials.

@Mr.PQR just placed an order and somehow missed shipping was going to be on hold until the 7th. What does T/a to the states usually look like so I can plan accordingly?
About 15 days brother... For everyone who orders now i will add one sustanon for free

What are u running bro?
20 week cycle of....

30mg of test prop
30mg mast prop
20mg NPP
15mg anadrol susp
Pinned EOD

Theory behind it is to build back some joint integrity. Pinning on days I workout to use the anadrol to get by with fewer heavier sets. I doubt I'll run the anadrol the entire time but I'll find that out when I do blood work on week 6

Which brand would you suggest from your site? I'm pretty new to the whole ped world I have been doing just test for about 4-5 months now