MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

@Mr.PQR what carrier are using for your oils? Is it just pure MCT? Not Miglyol carrier oils? (I get horrible reaction too them and EO too, don't ask me why.)

Also, any plans to make a Testosterone Phenylpropionate product?

Lastly, when will you have another BOGO? First bogo order with you I would say we are acquaintances, next BOGO sale we will be friends LMAO.

Last edited:
@Mr.PQR what carrier are using for your oils? Is it just pure MCT? Not Miglyol carrier oils? (I get horrible reaction too them and EO too, don't ask me why.)

Also, any plans to make a Testosterone Phenylpropionate product?

Lastly, when will you have another BOGO? First bogo order with you I would say we are acquaintances, next BOGO sale we will be friends LMAO.
It si MCT bro

BOGO not in a very close time,with bogo margin is very low as u can know, it's basically a reward for my customers. Last time i run it over a weel

It si MCT bro

BOGO not in a very close time,with bogo margin is very low as u can know, it's basically a reward for my customers. Last time i run it over a weel

It si MCT bro

Thank you for your response.

Any plans on making a Testosterone Phenylpropionate?

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks for your testing efforts.

Is this due to opsec, or just because it's cheaper?
Cheaper. I’m never in a rush for gear so I don’t mind waiting. Plus I think he has more in stock with int.

Just put my first order in with these guys. Super pumped to try em out. Did a 400$ order so put the GIVE ME TEST in the notes. FIrst time using bitcoin, so hopefully goes smooth. Say it was proccessed. Keep hearing good things about this lab. Fingers crossed. I am a lifer, so be nice to have a source thats going to stay around.

Random question, I went ahead and ordered via international as there was a PROMO, the GIVE ME TEST thing. But I see they have domestic supply which is more expensive, however price dont bother me. I just want good gear. Is there any other reason to not use Domestic? Also, looks like International isnt shipping til July 7th. No biggie, as long as I get it. Lol currently stocked for a bit from my old supplier. In the future, if the Domestic is 5 day shipping as stated I will probably do that unless there is a reason I shouldnt?

Random question, I went ahead and ordered via international as there was a PROMO, the GIVE ME TEST thing. But I see they have domestic supply which is more expensive, however price dont bother me. I just want good gear. Is there any other reason to not use Domestic? Also, looks like International isnt shipping til July 7th. No biggie, as long as I get it. Lol currently stocked for a bit from my old supplier. In the future, if the Domestic is 5 day shipping as stated I will probably do that unless there is a reason I shouldnt?
Only why many People still order international is cause of price... USA domestic is shipped from USA warehouse,u get it in 5 working days

Intl has more options and most of his promos are for intl only. If you’re in a pinch I’d use domestic but intl is the way to go if you don’t mind waiting.