MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

He reached out fairly quick and he gave it the ok . But ten hours later I received a notice that my order has a stop on it for insufficient payment and you must send said amount, so I sent 1.85 lol .
I would really like to see it say payment received and sent.
@Mr.PQR So ur telling me you couldn't eat the 3 cents? Jesus fuck and ur charging $50 for international shipping?

Have u heard anything on your order
They ghosted me ,deleted my order after making me pay three cents which i was short.
They made me pay$ 1.85 , in 24 hrs
So I did it within the first hour of notification to make it hopefully go smooth and avoid this drama .
He got me .

The same sequence of events happened to me also. Only for 25 cents instead of 3 cents. I got a hold of him via email. My order is showing back on the site, and he resent the invoice. It shows processing. Hit him up in the email he told me to contact him, and explain the scenario.

They ghosted me ,deleted my order after making me pay three cents which i was short.
So I did it within the first hour of notification to make it hopefully go smooth and avoid this drama .
He got me .
That is seriously a fucked up situation !!! What a shit way to do buisness

It’s Not him but the payment system auto cancel if you do not complet fully the payment
But if you reach him by mail He will complet manually the order

I got the same problem

It’s Not him but the payment system auto cancel if you do not complet fully the payment
But if you reach him by mail He will complet manually the order

I got the same problem
This hasn’t happened to me yet. Did you send the payment in dollar amount or BTC amount? I’ve always sent with BTC. I know with RB it screws with the system if you pay the dollar amount

He got me .
Did you get in touch with him? He’s pretty active on telegram but haven’t heard from him since Saturday. Hopefully you get squared away

Did you get in touch with him? He’s pretty active on telegram but haven’t heard from him since Saturday. Hopefully you get squared away
No man I havent heard anything .I've sent several messages through here and the website.
Not a peep back.

No man I havent heard anything .I've sent several messages through here and the website.
Not a peep back.
I messaged him on telegram too about placing another order. If I hear back I’ll tell him you need assistance.

I'm trying to be a gentleman and give him the benefit of the doubt .
I'll wait another day or two before I explain to you guys what it feels like to get robbed by the chinese on Independence day! Lol