MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

@Mr.PQR I never got an answer from you if you will make a Testosterone Phenyl propinate product.

Also, when does the new Primo 175mg come out? Why not 200mg? I assume to not use EO? Another vendor has hers at 200mg/ml with pure MCT as a carrier oil.
If demand is high enough no problem bro.

200mg had some minor pip especially in Delts so we lower it a bit to 175 ,pip free everywhere u pin

Promo is still going on until 12th!!!!

Spend 350$ -get 5x test prop free
Spend 750$- 10x test prop free
Spend 1000$ - 10x test 400 free
Put in comment -
GIVE ME TEST BABYYY

@Mr.PQR I placed a us Dom order a couple days ago and didn't get any kind of update or confirmation. Should I assume it's on the way and be watching the mailbox? I know some places don't provide any kind of updates and some will say "it's out and on its way". wasn't sure what to expect

@Mr.PQR I placed a us Dom order a couple days ago and didn't get any kind of update or confirmation. Should I assume it's on the way and be watching the mailbox? I know some places don't provide any kind of updates and some will say "it's out and on its way". wasn't sure what to expect
U will get the mail brother with tracking, check your spam also please

Sign up for USPS Informed Delivery , in a perfect world, you'll get a notice right when the shipping label is created.

After I place my order and get the bitcoin address to send it to, do I have to include my order number somewhere? Does binance work? Crypto is scary.

U will get the mail brother with tracking, check your spam also please
I don't want to be that guy that harasses you about his order but I placed a US domestic order on the 7th that I still haven't gotten any indicator is even on its way yet. For that kind of t/a I could've ordered international for way cheaper. I don't care about getting tracking info but I'd hoped I'd at least get a confirmation on the order

It was my understanding that only the international shipping was delayed

I don't want to be that guy that harasses you about his order but I placed a US domestic order on the 7th that I still haven't gotten any indicator is even on its way yet. For that kind of t/a I could've ordered international for way cheaper. I don't care about getting tracking info but I'd hoped I'd at least get a confirmation on the order

It was my understanding that only the international shipping was delayed
I got an update on this about 15 minutes after posting. Things look to be in order.

Now it's a waiting game to see how long it takes from my international order to land now that the shipping hiatus is over. I'm expecting a bit of a backlog on that with how long they were out