MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

LAST DAY TO USE PROMO!!!!

SPEND 400$ MINIMUM AND U GET EXTRA 5 VIALS OF TEST E
SPEND 900$ AND U GET EXTRA 10 VIALS OF TEST E
SPEND 1500$ AND U GET EXTRA 15 VIALS OF TEST E!!!

PUT IN COMMENT "I WANT IT BABY!!!"
OR NO OFFER!!!

LAST DAY TO USE PROMO!!!!

OR NO OFFER!!!
Hey bro I placed an order of $458 and wrote the comment "I WANT IT BABY!!!" but I went ahead and change the quantity of my Tadafil from x1 to x2 and when I clicked confirmed I went ahead and sent the bitcoin without realizing the comment went away. Could you please look into that for me ? thank you brother!

Hey bro I placed an order of $458 and wrote the comment "I WANT IT BABY!!!" but I went ahead and change the quantity of my Tadafil from x1 to x2 and when I clicked confirmed I went ahead and sent the bitcoin without realizing the comment went away. Could you please look into that for me ? thank you brother!
Consider it done bro!

OFFER EXTENDED TO ONE MORE DAY!!!

OR NO OFFER!!!

OFFER EXTENDED TO ONE MORE DAY!!!

OR NO OFFER!!!
You got me with the extension. Excited for the gear 37CC9949-C143-4965-9220-80DEAA3C4156.jpeg

NEW PROMO STILL RUNNING FOR 3 MORE DAYS!!!!

OR NO OFFER!!!
Not gonna lie. I kinda like you. But these promos here and elsewhere almost always exclusively apply to non-American buyers. American customers get treated unfairly by paying a premium on prices and neglected on offers. These offers are hosted on an American server. Not nice.

Not gonna lie. I kinda like you. But these promos here and elsewhere almost always exclusively apply to non-American buyers. American customers get treated unfairly by paying a premium on prices and neglected on offers. These offers are hosted on an American server. Not nice.
Just becuase your in the US doesnt mean only have to buy domestic, you can order international and take advantage of the promo too