MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

With other sources it’s usually fine to do so and it’s a pain in the ass to get the exact amount with Coinbase due to a fee that’s charged. If I send $100 worth of Bitcoin, $100 does not get sent because a small amount is deducted from that total. It’s annoying as shit but I’ve always used Coinbase and it’s otherwise hassle free to buy and sell BTC. Have you used Coinbase or are you familiar with what I’m talking about?
I only use Coinbase. When you get the order total send it in BTC instead of cash. I’ve had no issues so far. Roidbazzar has the same kind of system. You need to send the exact amount for it to go through. There’s a button at the top where you can switch from usd to btc

I only use Coinbase. When you get the order total send it in BTC instead of cash. I’ve had no issues so far. Roidbazzar has the same kind of system. You need to send the exact amount for it to go through. There’s a button at the top where you can switch from usd to btc

Alright that makes sense. I’ve used Coinbase for years but I won’t pretend to be too knowledgeable about it. I just know how to buy and sell coin, so the basics. Thanks for this information, I’ll be sure to do that from here on out so I don’t run into more problems that cause me to have a damn panic attack! (Fuck anxiety disorders)

With other sources it’s usually fine to do so and it’s a pain in the ass to get the exact amount with Coinbase due to a fee that’s charged. If I send $100 worth of Bitcoin, $100 does not get sent because a small amount is deducted from that total. It’s annoying as shit but I’ve always used Coinbase and it’s otherwise hassle free to buy and sell BTC.

I use cash app. It works easy for me to buy and send bitcoin.

First time Tren user, just one this go around and as for the female Proviron, didn’t have the 25mg tabs when I ordered domestic. Will be ordering again if all goes well.

Oh I didn’t read the package properly. I thought it was anavar.

With other sources it’s usually fine to do so and it’s a pain in the ass to get the exact amount with Coinbase due to a fee that’s charged. If I send $100 worth of Bitcoin, $100 does not get sent because a small amount is deducted from that total. It’s annoying as shit but I’ve always used Coinbase and it’s otherwise hassle free to buy and sell BTC. Have you used Coinbase or are you familiar with what I’m talking about?
Instead of placing an order for BTC in an exact amount of USD, you can place it for an exact amount of BTC then get a quote for the dollar price and transaction fee within Coinbase. Ordering this way is more convenient imo, but it’ll require the laboratory to quote you a fixed BTC charge instead of a fixed dollar charge. It also gives you the chance to order the ‘network fee’ in BTC for sending payment to the lab from the exchange without having to estimate it yourself in dollars (since this other fee is in BTC).

For extra security you may pay from your wallet, not from an account bearing your name listed in an exchange. Bear in mind that’ll cost you an additional network fee, i.e. from exchange-to-wallet-to-lab as opposed to exchange-to-lab.
---​
If only UGLs would drop BTC in favor of some stablecoin. Bitcoin is too volatile for sustainable trade of merchandise. Not to mention the blockchain is outdated, environmentally unviable, transactions are relatively expensive, and fucking slow. I don’t get where people come up with the idea of it being “digital gold.” It literally isn’t with the availability of other, actually more useful, alternatives. Pisses me off.

Instead of placing an order for BTC in an exact amount of USD, you can place it for an exact amount of BTC then get a quote for the dollar price and transaction fee within Coinbase. Ordering this way is more convenient imo, but it’ll require the laboratory to quote you a fixed BTC charge instead of a fixed dollar charge. It also gives you the chance to order the ‘network fee’ in BTC for sending payment to the lab from the exchange without having to estimate it yourself in dollars (since this other fee is in BTC).

For extra security you may pay from your wallet, not from an account bearing your name listed in an exchange. Bear in mind that’ll cost you an additional network fee, i.e. from exchange-to-wallet-to-lab as opposed to exchange-to-lab.
---​
If only UGLs would drop BTC in favor of some stablecoin. Bitcoin is too volatile for sustainable trade of merchandise. Not to mention the blockchain is outdated, environmentally unviable, transactions are relatively expensive, and fucking slow. I don’t get where people come up with the idea of it being “digital gold.” It literally isn’t with the availability of other, actually more useful, alternatives. Pisses me off.

Nothing like buying BTC only for it to go down in value 10 seconds after you purchase it, requiring you to buy more! That’s my biggest issue with paying with BTC, it can be a hassle but still much easier than the old days of Western Union. God I hated filling out those forms. Thanks for the tip!

Nothing like buying BTC only for it to go down in value 10 seconds after you purchase it, requiring you to buy more! That’s my biggest issue with paying with BTC, it can be a hassle but still much easier than the old days of Western Union. God I hated filling out those forms. Thanks for the tip!
It’s wrong like you can see the system require the exact btc amount so you just have to buy the exact btc amount and not $.
so it doesn’t matter

It’s wrong like you can see the system require the exact btc amount so you just have to buy the exact btc amount and not $.
so it doesn’t matter

Huh? I’m not sure what exactly you are trying to convey? What’s wrong? What doesn’t matter?

Huh? I’m not sure what exactly you are trying to convey? What’s wrong? What doesn’t matter?
If you buy the correct amount of btc when you place your order it’s doesn't matter if the price of Bitcoin immediately go down after.

You buy 0.1 btc at 3900$
few minutes after the btc price go down

0.1 btc cost now 3000$

But the payment system still ask you 0.1 btc
so you just have to send 0.1 btc and the order will be confirmed no need to buy again more btc to compensate

Dunno if I’m clear

If you buy the correct amount of btc when you place your order it’s doesn't matter if the price of Bitcoin immediately go down after.

You buy 0.1 btc at 3900$
few minutes after the btc price go down

0.1 btc cost now 3000$

But the payment system still ask you 0.1 btc
so you just have to send 0.1 btc and the order will be confirmed no need to buy again more btc to compensate

Dunno if I’m clear

Yes, that makes much more sense! Thanks for clarifying.

I ordered on July 14th and paid in full. Order is still processing.

I ordered again on July 22nd and the order shipped a few days later. Both from the international warehouse and the second order contained the same product in the first order.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? I used the websites contact form on Wednesday but haven’t heard anything.

NEW PROMO-SUMMER TREN

SPEND OVER 500$ GET 3 VIALS OF TREN ACE FOR FREE
750$ 5 VIALS
1000$ 8 VIALS

"TREN NOT FOR PUSSIES" IN DESCRIPTON

FOR WEEKEND ONLY!!!!!

I ordered on July 14th and paid in full. Order is still processing.

I ordered again on July 22nd and the order shipped a few days later. Both from the international warehouse and the second order contained the same product in the first order.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? I used the websites contact form on Wednesday but haven’t heard anything.
I ordered US domestic on the 14th and just received it yesterday. Never received a tracking number… but as long as it made it here you know.