MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Waiting for new stock in USA!!! All orders on hold will be shipped this week!!!
If I order some USA domestic tren a today, when can I expect it to be shipped? In a small pinch and need to plan accordingly. Thanks!

Major issue with the website… I placed an order, paid over the total BTC needed and my order says it’s expired and on hold and I owe 2,840 BTC… that’s $113 million. What is this? I hope this is an error and gets resolved quickly. This is my first order with this lab and this is not reassuring at all.

@Mr.PQR
EDC264D5-906C-4091-ABA7-36785713829A.jpeg

Major issue with the website… I placed an order, paid over the total BTC needed and my order says it’s expired and on hold and I owe 2,840 BTC… that’s $113 million. What is this? I hope this is an error and gets resolved quickly. This is my first order with this lab and this is not reassuring at all.

@Mr.PQR
View attachment 151147
No worries bro,i will fix it manually

Thanks. I wish I had $113 million just sitting around! Is this something that happens from time to time?
No. You just said you paid OVER the BTC total. It’s suppose to be the exact amount in BTC not in dollars. The system is automatic and verifies that amount coming in. It will say “incoming transaction detected”.

No. You just said you paid OVER the BTC total. It’s suppose to be the exact amount in BTC not in dollars. The system is automatic and verifies that amount coming in. It will say “incoming transaction detected”.

With other sources it’s usually fine to do so and it’s a pain in the ass to get the exact amount with Coinbase due to a fee that’s charged. If I send $100 worth of Bitcoin, $100 does not get sent because a small amount is deducted from that total. It’s annoying as shit but I’ve always used Coinbase and it’s otherwise hassle free to buy and sell BTC. Have you used Coinbase or are you familiar with what I’m talking about?

We have are nothing to do with SIS. We are based in Asia.
Also its not safe to make the lab photos but I having a video made soon and will make upload.
Also stock pics im sorry I will not do. Im always send products to customers and nobody making a bad review for me.
Thanks for the many who support.
Sorry if I missed it, but where is your products and price list?

With other sources it’s usually fine to do so and it’s a pain in the ass to get the exact amount with Coinbase due to a fee that’s charged. If I send $100 worth of Bitcoin, $100 does not get sent because a small amount is deducted from that total. It’s annoying as shit but I’ve always used Coinbase and it’s otherwise hassle free to buy and sell BTC. Have you used Coinbase or are you familiar with what I’m talking about?
I always use the QR code when sending BTC because it automatically loads the precise amount

I always use the QR code when sending BTC because it automatically loads the precise amount

I wasn’t aware, thanks. I guess I’ll have to figure out how to use the QR code. I suppose I’ll have to have the image open on my PC and use my phone to scan the QR code that’s on my desktop monitor? Unless I’m missing something.