MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

NEW PROMO IS UP NOW FOR 5 DAYS!!!!

SPEND 400$ MINIMUM AND U GET EXTRA 5 VIALS OF TEST E
SPEND 900$ AND U GET EXTRA 10 VIALS OF TEST E
SPEND 1500$ AND U GET EXTRA 15 VIALS OF TEST E!!!

PUT IN COMMENT "I WANT IT BABY!!!"
OR NO OFFER!!!

NEW PROMO IS UP NOW FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS!!!!

OR NO OFFER!!!

Sign up for USPS Informed Delivery , in a perfect world, you'll get a notice right when the shipping label is created.
Informed delivery is the biggest joke I've ever heard on here lmao. I kept hearing about it. Where I live it literally shows not 1 package, no mail until the day it will arrive and part of it has no picture. Never not a single time get notified when a label is made either. Sucks lol

Informed delivery is the biggest joke I've ever heard on here lmao. I kept hearing about it. Where I live it literally shows not 1 package, no mail until the day it will arrive and part of it has no picture. Never not a single time get notified when a label is made either. Sucks lol
Yeah, I've heard that a few times on here. I can only recommend it based on my experience. I've had every package show up on there. From the time label is created to delivery. The only issue I had is having a few packs showing being delivered when in fact they were put on the wrong truck at the local post office and came to me the next day..

NEW PROMO STILL RUNNING FOR 3 MORE DAYS!!!!

OR NO OFFER!!!

PROMO RUNNING FOR 2 MORE DAYS!!!!

OR NO OFFER!!!