MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I'm trying to be a gentleman and give him the benefit of the doubt .
I'll wait another day or two before I explain to you guys what it feels like to get robbed by the chinese on Independence day! Lol
Bro your order has been processed the same day....why it reject 3 cents it's the system automatically but later my Operators just process your order

Sorry to burn up the thread fellas .
We were able to patch this up .
My order is on track and squared away I admit I got a little frazzled and made accusations that were not true I should have more patience. Thanks for the support from some of you. Thanks Mr.pqr!
I asked to have several things deleted also.

My order is on track and squared away I admit I got a little frazzled and made accusations that were not true I should have more patience. Thanks for the support from some of you. Thanks Mr.pqr!
Nothing gets deleted here brother. Good to see you guys got it squared away. Enjoy the gear.

Thank you bro,all is okay ,this will be best products u ever used

Site as far as I onow

How were you short on your payment through the website? Doesn't It tell you the exact amount of BTC to send within a certain timeframe?

Did you only buy the exact amount of BTC for your order and the value dropped a few cents before you sent it?

How were you short on your payment through the website? Doesn't It tell you the exact amount of BTC to send within a certain timeframe?

Did you only buy the exact amount of BTC for your order and the value dropped a few cents before you sent it?
I think Like 30 still in the wallet I used after It was sent.i did take the payment out of one wallet and transfer to a second !? I believe olofmeister had the same issue on 25 cent.
I used bitcoin for the first time doing this so I'm not much help dude.

I think Like 30 still in the wallet I used after It was sent.i did take the payment out of one wallet and transfer to a second !? I believe olofmeister had the same issue on 25 cent.

All good. Just curious. i've only sent BTC like 2x myself and just wanted to know more to avoid making similar mistakes.

I believe bitcoin did jump in both our cases.

Always send a tad extra that’s always helped me.
I think with pqr it’s gotta be exact. I just sent the exact Bitcoin and it went thru in 5 minutes. I think he has an automatic system. But other guys I’ll do the same and send extra just in case.

@Mr.PQR Once you're shipping again will we get a shipping update or should we just assume it's on the way?

Also, Am I miss remembering or did it go from shipping again on the 7th to the 12th?

@Mr.PQR Once you're shipping again will we get a shipping update or should we just assume it's on the way?

Also, Am I miss remembering or did it go from shipping again on the 7th to the 12th?
Yes brother u will get shipping update.
Unfortunately yes, there is some issues that need to be fix in China before we start shipping

Yes brother u will get shipping update.
Unfortunately yes, there is some issues that need to be fix in China before we start shipping
What kind of issues? Are you shipping on the 12th and is ur Test sale now going to run to the 12th aswell.

@Mr.PQR I never got an answer from you if you will make a Testosterone Phenyl propinate product.

Also, when does the new Primo 175mg come out? Why not 200mg? I assume to not use EO? Another vendor has hers at 200mg/ml with pure MCT as a carrier oil.