MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

u see same ppl defending all time :D so its that look suspicious? same ppl defending as blinds, and same ppl like that post's as always.
I’m always on the side of customers but you look like a fucking retard mad kid

first time you buy steroid ?

Your test is shit and you tell Jano = Mr.P
Fake labtest it’s a complot blabla

So sorry but you just stupid

send your sample to a real lab or give real proof not your shitty roids test

@SkankHunt @Olofmeister @Mr.PQR this is your pharmaqo team :D selling crap to whole world. and in this forum blowing shit to everyone about how much they buy. how good gear is it and so on. true is . its all fake- fake by mrpqr not some one faking hes product's, simple stuff he sell is shits in it. u never know what u gonna get.

lots of pictures with stuff from pharmaqo- big order's,sales,'' enjoy gear bro'' minds blowing shit. but appearantly i am the only one here who excualy buy it and tested right?

send your sample to a real lab or give real proof not your shitty roids test
i excualy think jano and mrpqr are same person. or just business-scamm partners.because to claim that in var pills is oxandrolone onot stanozolol needs to be retard.

send your sample to a real lab or give real proof not your shitty roids testif , i gonna make same page picture as mrpqr does from janosik lab?? ;D
if u want. i can make same page from janosik lab as mrpqr does? want me to do it ? :D u be even able to check it or test's is real in internet :D
u even be able choice what u want to be in any pills ''i test'' in janoshik lab ;DDD some clown's party and he calls me kid... with all fake shit's around.

Roids test > HPLC :rolleyes: yeah your are a man of science as all people can see.

if you don’t trust Jano send your pills to ChemTox it’s 156€ and you will be fixed
And I’m sure Mr.P will refund you

Did you use primo, Oxandrolone and clenbuterol? Can you tell me your experience with it please
last picture is one he send to ''test'' first and second is what u gonna get. fake var.

Attachments

• 220203707_3156031557967723_8742308641540453763_n.jpg
    220203707_3156031557967723_8742308641540453763_n.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 221725227_3157504117820467_3527304194938483406_n (1).jpg
    221725227_3157504117820467_3527304194938483406_n (1).jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 01393C2A-CB0C-41BB-8C8A-996160DA418A.jpeg
    01393C2A-CB0C-41BB-8C8A-996160DA418A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
Did you use primo, Oxandrolone and clenbuterol? Can you tell me your experience with it please
Primo and var yes. Clen no. Had to cut my cycle short unfortunately but the var was doing its thing. Too early to tell for the primo and give an honest opinion. Both were HPLC tested and good.

@SkankHunt @Olofmeister @Mr.PQR this is your pharmaqo team :D selling crap to whole world. and in this forum blowing shit to everyone about how much they buy. how good gear is it and so on. true is . its all fake- fake by mrpqr not some one faking hes product's, simple stuff he sell is shits in it. u never know what u gonna get.

lots of pictures with stuff from pharmaqo- big order's,sales,'' enjoy gear bro'' minds blowing shit. but appearantly i am the only one here who excualy buy it and tested right?
Are you fucking retarded or autistic? I HPLC tested 10 of his products. Get fucked with your shitty little roid test kit that’s been proven to be unreliable multiple times. Stop being such a pussy and crying all the time.

Roids test > HPLC :rolleyes: yeah your are a man of science as all people can s

Are you fucking retarded or autistic? I HPLC tested 10 of his products. Get fucked with your shitty little roid test kit that’s been proven to be unreliable multiple times. Stop being such a pussy and crying all the time.
cry all time :DDD i love it how u react to it. u tested? why is your test product's are different then ones ppl receive? and u are that good person who pays hes own money to show to ppl fake results? so non of u want me to make one test as u ppl do ? let say wonna test propioante and inside will be whatever u want. u be able check test verification in internet even :D everyone relax. will be commenting here as long as u all pretend pharmaqo are legit lab with real product's. whats appearantly isnt true.

cry all time :DDD i love it how u react to it. u tested? why is your test product's are different then ones ppl receive? and u are that good person who pays hes own money to show to ppl fake results? so non of u want me to make one test as u ppl do ? let say wonna test propioante and inside will be whatever u want. u be able check test verification in internet even :D everyone relax. will be commenting here as long as u all pretend pharmaqo are legit lab with real product's. whats appearantly isnt true.
Ok go ahead and make a test. There’s a reason Janoshik has a verification code at the bottom of every test. However with you being mentally challenged I’d find it hard to believe you can read.

Primo and var yes. Clen no. Had to cut my cycle short unfortunately but the var was doing its thing. Too early to tell for the primo and give an honest opinion. Both were HPLC tested and good.
Thanks! Hope primo works. Thinking about an order at pharmaqo

Thanks! Hope primo works. Thinking about an order at pharmaqo
The only thing that tested below standards was the female anavar. It’s 2.5mg and was below Janos cutoff. I spoke to mrP who said it was tough to dose such a small amount. I recommended he bump it to 5mg. All labs are in the testing results section.

The only thing that tested below standards was the female anavar. It’s 2.5mg and was below Janos cutoff. I spoke to mrP who said it was tough to dose such a small amount. I recommended he bump it to 5mg. All labs are in the testing results section.
He is Eu domestic?

Ordered US domestic over two weeks ago. My order still says "On Hold" although Mr. P assured me this was normal and that my order had been processed. Saw where he mentioned the USA stocks were being re-upped and would ship that week (last week). Can't speak for the gear but so far the purchasing process has been less than stellar.