MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Well that’s not the way to win over customers. Domestic is domestic. I even saw you comment a few pages back asking if the Tren was in stock.

And PQR responded saying it’s in stock and will ship in 1 to 2 days. That’s what frustrates me the most. It was not the truth.

I ordered over 2 weeks ago, messaged him and he told me it was in stock now, and still nothing.

@Mr.PQR

Please help us out. It should not take over a week to ship out domestic orders, there’s really no excuse for it. The quality of your products means nothing when customers aren’t getting what they paid for.

And PQR responded saying it’s in stock and will ship in 1 to 2 days. That’s what frustrates me the most. It was not the truth.
I ordered over 2 weeks ago, messaged him and he told me it was in stock now, and still nothing.
Well if you read the thread this clown made up lies. Claiming Millard was saying things that were not true! On that fact alone this source should be black balled. But like usual these days, too many desperate members here look the other way. Long as they get their fix. Sad !

Well if you read the thread this clown made up lies. Claiming Millard was saying things that were not true! On that fact alone this source should be black balled. But like usual these days, too many desperate members here look the other way. Long as they get their fix. Sad !
The product is good enough apparently. I actually have yet to see anything bad about the product.

Since domestic seems to be taking forever. Does anybody know what's his timeline on shipping internationally to the USA is? Contemplating just doing an international order instead.

Since domestic seems to be taking forever. Does anybody know what's his timeline on shipping internationally to the USA is? Contemplating just doing an international order instead.
Your best bet Is to wait and make sure these guys with communication issues and no movement on their orders get taken care of. This asshole hasn't done jack- shit yet to respond to their concerns. No one should order at this point.

Your best bet Is to wait and make sure these guys with communication issues and no movement on their orders get taken care of. This asshole hasn't done jack- shit yet to respond to their concerns. No one should order at this point.
He didn’t respond at all to any of us yesterday

Too many… he should ship everyone’s order out via international and compensate us for the increased price of domestic by throwing in extra vials.
That’d be good but I doubt some of these guys wanna wait an additional 2 weeks. I’ve always ordered intl without issues but seeing this makes me weary of domestic. I’ll stick with Trip for that

That’d be good but I doubt some of these guys wanna wait an additional 2 weeks. I’ve always ordered intl without issues but seeing this makes me weary of domestic. I’ll stick with Trip for that

I don’t want to wait 2 weeks either, but someone ordered domestic on the 18th of last month and it still hasn’t shipped. It’s unacceptable how many people are waiting.

I don’t want to wait 2 weeks either, but someone ordered domestic on the 18th of last month and it still hasn’t shipped. It’s unacceptable how many people are waiting.
Completely agree. Those orders need to be made right. Id hold off ordering from either.

I got an email this morning around 2:30am saying my order will be shipping today and I’ll receive tracking. I used their websites “contact us” form. We’ll see… but I’m not holding my breath. The email was in my spam folder.