MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I got an email this morning around 2:30am saying my order will be shipping today and I’ll receive tracking. I used their websites “contact us” form. We’ll see… but I’m not holding my breath. The email was in my spam folder.
Better go create a thread crying about it...AGAIN! 0-2 for the Vet! LOL

Not here to throw stones, (or "shade" for the wannabes) but i was browsing around and found this.

Purity is high, (or "bangin" for the wannabes) but holy fucking dimer! i think this is the highest percentage i've ever seen.

Capture+_2021-08-05-11-35-35.png

Looks like I just got finished processing email from PharmaQO. No tracking yet but things are moving along.

Just wanted to update and say that I did receive a tracking number today, so the issue with my order has thankfully been resolved. I don’t know about the others who are waiting for their orders to ship though.

Mine was shipped too .

Yay! Glad other people’s packs are shipping as well! I’m going to give PQR the benefit of the doubt here and trust him on this being the fault of his domestic reshippers as he stated in a PM I sent him. All’s well that ends well, in my book.

Yay! Glad other people’s packs are shipping as well! I’m going to give PQR the benefit of the doubt here and trust him on this being the fault of his domestic reshippers as he stated in a PM I sent him. All’s well that ends well, in my book.
Thanks fellas

Amen

I ordered mine on the 22nd it still says USPS awaiting item.. since Buster ordered his on the 18th, i shall give it a day or two and see if anything changes.

Thanks for the info ! I looked up mine and it says “departed from export hub” I am wondering how long after departing will it reach its destination. @SkankHunt do you have any idea ? Figured you might know since you got couple TDs from international order.
After you get the completed order email
With tracking you won’t have movement on the pack for 10-12 days. Maybe even 14. So don’t bother checking everyday. Once it moves I have it in 4 days. All 3 orders have taken exactly 14 days each time.

After you get the completed order email
With tracking you won’t have movement on the pack for 10-12 days. Maybe even 14. So don’t bother checking everyday. Once it moves I have it in 4 days. All 3 orders have taken exactly 14 days each time.

Wells that lame!

Received updated info from USPS. Parcel arrived to the US and is awaiting to get picked up by USPS. Everything is in place and going as it should be .. ( int’l order)

Mine arrived but it's strange because the code on the package is an invalid code, according to the Pharmaqo website. I'd assume that's an error since it came from their official online store, although it was sent domestic.

Last edited:
Mine arrived but it's strange because the code on the package is an invalid code, according to the Pharmacom website. I'd assume that's an error since it came from their official online store, although it was sent domestic.
I received my domestic and no error on the code. You sure you didn’t miss something?