MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Mine arrived but it's strange because the code on the package is an invalid code, according to the Pharmacom website. I'd assume that's an error since it came from their official online store, although it was sent domestic.
Do you have the new labels?

Mine arrived but it's strange because the code on the package is an invalid code, according to the Pharmacom website. I'd assume that's an error since it came from their official online store, although it was sent domestic.

If you bought it directly from the source, why are you worried about codes? You think the manufacturer is sending out fakes of their own gear?

I sent him a PM about domestic shipping and he said he’s got the domestic issues addressed. Placed my order and showed processed and tracking was added within 24 hours. Now waiting for the shipping carrier to receive the package but it’s the weekend so going to wait until next week.

My domestic pack is supposed to arrive mid week this coming week. I’ll update if there are any issues when I get it.

It’s normal btw I ordered Anavar 50mg and it was out of stock in Int warehouse at this moment.
Only available in usa so they shipped from here.
That’s good. Wonder if it’ll be faster than international shipping?

You got to be fucking kidding me! I ordered 3x tren a and he sent 3x Test C. I’m fucking livid!

@Mr.PQR HOW DO YOU FUCK THIS UP?! Jesus fucking Christ!

Not to mention that I never even use Test C and it's dosed at 200mg/ml when I cruise at 250mg/ml. Also, the value of the items I ordered was higher than the value of the items I received, so I paid more for the order than what I actually got... This is beyond ridiculous.

489FA7E0-CC19-4752-80AB-4F6C8F2C91BF.jpeg

Last edited:
You got to be fucking kidding me! I ordered 3x tren a and he sent 3x Test C. I’m fucking livid!

@Mr.PQR HOW DO YOU FUCK THIS UP?! Jesus fucking Christ!

Not to mention that I never even use Test C and it's dosed at 200mg/ml when I cruise at 250mg/ml. Also, the value of the items I ordered was higher than the value of the items I received, so I paid more for the order than what I actually got... This is beyond ridiculous.

View attachment 151863
Damn dude, that's fucked up.