MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

You got to be fucking kidding me! I ordered 3x tren a and he sent 3x Test C. I’m fucking livid!

@Mr.PQR HOW DO YOU FUCK THIS UP?! Jesus fucking Christ!

Not to mention that I never even use Test C and it's dosed at 200mg/ml when I cruise at 250mg/ml. Also, the value of the items I ordered was higher than the value of the items I received, so I paid more for the order than what I actually got... This is beyond ridiculous.

View attachment 151863
Was this your international order or your domestic order?

And once again,. PQR fucks me over and I now need to place ANOTHER order with a different source if I don't want my cycle to be interrupted, spending more money that I do not want to spend, all because of this guy's ineptitude.. THIS IS A GODDAMN CIRCUS SHIT SHOW!

You got to be fucking kidding me! I ordered 3x tren a and he sent 3x Test C. I’m fucking livid!

Not to mention that I never even use Test C and it's dosed at 200mg/ml when I cruise at 250mg/ml. Also, the value of the items I ordered was higher than the value of the items I received, so I paid more for the order than what I actually got... This is beyond ridiculous.

View attachment 151863
Confused, do you mean you ordered 3 Tren and 3 Test E 250? You got 3 cyp 200 and nothing else?

image.jpgTD! Ordered July 22nd and arrived today Aug 9th.. I got everything that I ordered including the 5 test e promotion. So far so good and only thing left is to try out the gear and get bloods 5 weeks in.

Man, someone must have slipped me something. I see it now. Yeah, test c instead of tren, not cool. Tell that fuck you are keeping the test c and he better send at least 4 tren now.

I honestly doubt he’ll ever get back to me to correct it. My experience with this lab just keeps getting worse and worse.

Ok bro enuff -
I realize you may be getting tired of his rants but they’re not unwarranted. Tasty Nuts up there got his stuff apparently but the service seems to be extremely spotty. I’m still pretty new here but it’s worth having this stuff aired out for the new folks who don’t read more than a few pages back. My order was wrong and Shred’s was even worse so that’s information worth noting.

Edit: And his shit was EU. US buyers beware.

I realize you may be getting tired of his rants but they’re not unwarranted. Tasty Nuts up there got his stuff apparently but the service seems to be extremely spotty. I’m still pretty new here but it’s worth having this stuff aired out for the new folks who don’t read more than a few pages back. My order was wrong and Shred’s was even worse so that’s information worth noting.

Edit: And his shit was EU. US buyers beware.
Is @ShredMN from EU?

View attachment 151863
he just put what he have ,same as stanozolo instead anavar.

all told u all. wonna make u aware of this pharmaqo shit.. but seems u all choice more expensive way to find it out.

my var 50 tested x3 times- its stanozolol..u blind ppl still looking to faked test's from 2019 that all pages even till now looks same.... but pills diff. and overal your verification are sold as stickers ;D to stick on whatever what u want. in web it wornt say whats product's should it be. and ppl are says i am full of shit- are same and same again :D i guess mrpqr accounts? hes friends? or ppl who work in hes lab and putting any shit they have just to sell ? i can say one-var is stanozolol- pill even has diff colour then ones from 2019 test's u still ppl looking to .and my propionate vial was empty- of just oil in it. both product's appears good from verification code. its usless because person who make these stuffs shit is lab owner.. not person who try fake it. good did buy some to test at first point. now find out other supplier, products already arrive, but here wont let to blow shit to ppl minds. will cover with my comments every post , ass kissing post and ''enjoy a gear bro'' bulshit's. gear is crap-not even know what u have in it.ant then they show u lab test's from same man who covering hes own and mrpqr ass, with test result's from 2019 with even diff pills colour....and pretending verification from sticker on vial or bag is properly way to u know what ppl has in it.

white pills? red pills? all same? ofc no ffs. nobody makes diff colour pills if white ones is the ones who was tested and were good -best quality he claims.
so open your eyes.

var from picture retested 3 times.
propionate are empty- no test in it. of any kind- tested 3 times as u can see just sticker on vial- this what on your trust are based?
up